His [COMPLETED]

By Dreamerse

Cali's life turned upside down when her new next door neighbour Kyle Knight came crashing in to her life. He... More

His
(1) Sex God in a leather jacket.
(2) My Knight In Shining Armour.
(3) Thrown about like a gossip magazine.
(4) I'm not an asshole.
(5) Don't lie to me.
(6) Smile for me.
(7) Look, it's me.
(8) You're turning me into a monster.
(9) You have a lot to learn about me.
(10) It could run a little smoother.
(11) It's the painkillers speaking.
(12) That's why I like you.
(13) Don't get used to it.
(14) The sun is setting.
(15) Clichè Movie.
(16) I don't regret it.
(17) Spit it out, Knight.
(18) You make me crazy.
(19) Am I yours?
(20) Goodnight kiss.
(21) You're mine.
(22) My love.
(23) Tell me again.
(24) Crazy for you.
(25) Only for you.
(26) Love a little longer.
(27) I'll come running.
(28) Right here.
(29) I am home.
(30) We're a team.
(31) To protect you.
(32) A picture of weakness.
(33) To make it.
(34) Finally.
(35) Back to that are we love?
(36) there's my girl.
(37) Don't look so shocked.
(38) clean version of fun.
(39) He will.
(40) You'll never be without me.
(41) I do.
(42) Not yet.
(43) Goodnight.
Book suggestions:
(44) Losing Self control
(45) You were mine
(46) You're just in my shirt
(47) Carrying you
(48) Crazy mad
(49) Happiness
(50) It's Ours
(51) Turn it off, babe
(52) The Test
(53) Negative
(54) In Bed
(55) Benefit of the doubt.
(56) Deal
(57) Maybe Fifteen
(58) Walk Straight
(59) Motto
(60) cold
(61) Join
(62) What to do
(63) Inside of us
(64) On My Way
(65) Fighting
(66) Neon Sign
(67) Turn the Lights On
(69) Daddy's Touch
Epilogue
MUST READ.
SPIN OFF
Preview (PLEASE READ)

(68) Breaking Waters

118K 4.6K 1.8K
By Dreamerse

Chapter 68- Breaking waters

   Time had flown by and I was heavily pregnant. I was at breaking point, literally, ready to burst.

Kyle had been doing everything to make himself better, mentally and physically. He was so determined, he never wanted to lose me again and I never wanted to lose him either.

That dark part of our relationship was rough, and I wish I was there more for Kyle when he was ill. I regret the things I did everyday, always surrounding myself with guilt.

But the other part of me knew that I needed to get away, for me and the baby.

I'm just glad we were back together again like nothing ever happened.

Kyle had his off days, some days his depression hit him hard. Not wanting to get out of bed, or instead just mope around all day.  But he was working on it and so was I.

We were exceptionally excited about the baby. We couldn't wait for the baby to come. It was only a matter of time and my body was thrumming with excitement.  It had been too long, my body was big, massive even and very painful. I wanted that baby out of me, and soon.

"Do you want breakfast?" Kyle's voice came from the door way, I looked up
from the book I was currently reading to Kyle.

He was so handsome, his hair sticking up and that faint stubble starting to grow. He looked like a proper man and I loved it.

"Yes please, I am eating for two." I stated.  He chuckled before sauntering his half naked state in to the kitchen.

How did I ever manage to be away from him for as long as I was?

After a few minutes, he was back. He placed the plate of buttered bread down onto the table and with a growl from my stomach I picked it up hastily.

"Easy, don't get indigestion, you know how bad it gets especially when you scoff your food down the way you do. You're like a human vaccum." Kyle stated. I looked at him with narrowed eyes.

"Fuck off, Kyle. You try having a baby in your stomach that eats just as much as you do. You're forgetting there's me and baby to feed, let alone the fact I know this baby will have the appetite you do." I replied. "God bless the poor kid...And God bless my fridge." I pouted his way.

"You're lucky I'm getting a promotion soon then." Kyle exclaimed. I looked at him with wide eyes, my mouth full of toast.

"Really?" I was shocked. I didn't even realise Kyle was getting a promotion.

Even though he had a hard time with his job and his illness a few months back, he had worked really hard these last few months and obviusly earned himself a promotion in reward.

I was so proud of him.

It was the quickest promotion I had ever heard of, but I knew how much this job meant to Kyle now our baby was so close to coming into the world.

"Well done, baby!" I put the plate on to the table and beamed at him, before pouncing on his body beside me on the sofa.

"Careful." Kyle laughed. "Thank you, little one." He laid his nose in my hair and cuddled me. Just a small bit of affectionate meant so much to me. We were okay, we were going to be okay.

"I love you." I whispered in to his chest. I heard his breathe falter.

"Please, say that again. I missed it so fucking much." He pleaded, I looked him in the eyes, his eyes so full of hope and excitement and happiness. He needed me.

"I love you." I repeated.

"I fucking love love love you." He rasped. "Come here." He grabbed the back of my head and laid his lips to mine.

All of a sudden, I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Fuck." I left Kyle's lip and laid a hand to my belly. "Fuck" I breathed. What the fuck was that?

"What?" Kyle's face morphed into a picture of worry. "What is it?"

The pain suddenly came back and I gasped loudly.

"Is it the baby?" He asked, his breathing becoming fast. I nodded my head. Fuck fuck fuck. Was I going into labour pains already?

I wasn't ready, the baby wasn't due until another two weeks.

"It's early." I gasped. I was in such discomfort and pain.

"Oh god, oh god, Cali, I don't know what to do." He said, almost hyperventilating. I grimaced as the pain consumed me once more.

"Kyle, you need to man the fuck up, take a deep breath and calm your fucking man tits." I gritted out. I went on all fours on the floor, hoping that would make me feel better. "You're not the one who has to push this big human being out of your womanly parts, so do me a favour and be my helping hand, because I swear to god Kyle I will murder you if you faint."

Kyle straightened as he looked to me. Determination swarmed his face.

"You're right, you're right." He took a deep breath before coming towards me and sitting beside me. "I'm going to call my mum and dad and then we will take you to- holy fuck, Cali!" He shouted. I jumped a mile, which didn't help the pain I was already in.

"What is it?" I almost shouted back in fear. That's when I felt the liquid dripping down my leg. "Oh fucking hell." I gasped.

"Cali, your waters, they've-they've-"

"Broke?" I hissed. "I know, Kyle, I fucking know, just get the car!" I screeched. He jumped up to his feet and ran out of the room, leaving me on the floor in a heap.

"Oh god, oh god, oh god." I chanted. The pain was getting worse and my heart was beating a mile a minute. I was scared, I was petrified, I was everything but ready.

What if I wasn't ready to become a mother? I was so young, Kyle was so young. What if things ended badly? What if-

Shutup Cali. You can't think like this, not right now, not with your liquid sack running down your legs.

I laid my head on my forearms as I waited for Kyle. I was nearly having a panic attack. Jesus Christ, what was happening.

"Kyle!" I shouted. "Hurry up!"

He came running in, and so did his parents. I loved his parents but I did not want them seeing me like this.

"His Mr and Mrs knight, good to see you." I said, sweat beginning to poor from my face. The pain was becoming unbearable. Suddenly, the pain hit me like a freight train. I screamed.

"No time for pleasantries Cali." Kyle stated. He came over to me. "Dad, help me." He said. His dad came over, and picked me up from my arms. I was now standing, slightly.

"Come on darling, you're going to give me a beautiful grandchild. I did all this with your mother in law, you'll be fine I promise." Kyle's father exclaimed. Kyle's mother was beside me, I looked at her and her face was full of panic.

"Mum, get a move on." Kyle grabbed her hand and pulled her along with us.

She could barely move, she was shocked and panic was evident on her face.

"Mum, come on, you're not helping." Kyle dragged her to the car before sitting her in the front seat.

Kyle's dad rushed to the front seat, and I cried and screamed in pain.

Kyle got in beside me, his warmth body not even a distraction at this time.

"You did this to me, you did this to me!" I whispered angrily at him, the pain unbearable, my hormones all over the place. I was a wet, stinking, sweaty mess.

He wiped the hair off my sweaty face.

"I'm sorry, baby. Come on, you can do this."

"You try doing this. I can't do it, I can't do this." It was too much for me, the pain. Everything. I was already tired.

"You will do this." Kyle's mother turned her head to look at us. She grabbed my hand and I thankfully took hold of it. Atleast she had been through this. "You'll do this for you child. It's all worth it in the end, darling. All the pain, all the worry and dread, it's all worth it when your little bundle of joy comes into the world." I nodded my head.

I had to do this. Kyle and I were going to make fantastic parents, I knew it.

"Thanks mamma." I breathed. She smiled my way and blew me a kiss.

I felt Kyle's breath on my neck. He took hold of my hand and brought it to his mouth. His breath was short and fast, I knew he was panicked as much as I was.

Pain consumed the whole of my body by now, and we were only ten minutes away from the hospital.

"Please, make it stop." I cried. "I want to push, I need to push." I continued.

Kyle bracketed me in his arms, nothing would help the pain, not even Kyle.

"Kyle, please." I sobbed.

"You're killing me." He whispered. "I hate seeing you in so much pain. Fuck baby, you're doing amazingly well. Not long to go now okay?"

I nodded. I heard some mothers were in labour for hours and hours. I hoped that wasn't me, I didn't have the strength to do it.

"You're the strongest woman I've ever met." Kyle stated. "You're my woman, and you're going to give birth to our baby."

"Through all this pain, I am excited." I could barely get the words out. Kyle told me not to talk, and I was glad about that. The pain kept on coming, but I was ready to give birth now. I was ready to see my baby.

I stifled my screams and moans of lain. I tried hard to fight them, each contraction becoming worse.

Finally, we pulled up outside the hospital, everything went by in a blur. I was lifted out of the car, and wheeled into the hospital and into a private room.

Kyle helped me into my gown as his parents waited in the waiting room.

I was lying in bed, utterly speechless and full of pain.

I was ready to push, I knew it, the nurses knew it.

And when I pushed and pushed and pushed for hours on end, Kyle held my hand. I was screaming, I dug my nails into the skin of his forearms, I cried and I sobbed.

I was sweating from head to toe, my eyes were heavy with tiredness and my body felt weak but I wasn't going to stop until my baby was out.

"Keep going, baby. I can see the head!" Kyle's sweat dropped off his forehead as he looked down.

I would usually care about the amount of people looking at me, in this uncompromising position, but right now? I couldn't give a fuck. Look away, as long as they got this baby out of me.

"Oh fuck, Cali, I can see our baby, I can see the hair." He breathed. Just as the midwife pulled our baby out, I heard a thump on the floor beside me.

Kyle had fainted.

Holy shit. I didn't know where to look, at my poor husband on the floor or my crying baby.

I chose to look at my baby, crying as the midwife took it to get checked up.

"Kyle." I tried to shake his body. The other midwife came over to see if Kyle was okay. "Did he faint?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes he did. He'll be fine." She nodded my way as if she had seen a thousand men faint when their babies were born.

The midwife came over with my baby, and I chose to leave Kyle to it on the floor.

"Would you like to know the gender? Or would you like to wait for your husband to wake up?" She asked, her blue eyes looking at me and down at my husband.

I was on the verge of tears and I just had to know. I had waited for this for 9 months.

"I'd like to know." I stated, my heart stammering.

"It's a girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 51.4K 95
***This is not the full version of the story since it got published. The complete version is available on Amazon. Paperback and Ebook links on my pro...
44.2K 4.1K 33
Paige Knight has had a crush on her neighbour since she could remember, stealing peaks at him through the window hoping that one day he would notice...
186 46 8
Juliet sparrow, On the night she was finally ready to tell her best friend Mateo her true feelings, nothing went as planned. Juliet was sweet, believ...
2.8K 207 35
Kyleigh has always been a wild child. A past filled with neglect, sexual addiction, alcohol/drug abuse, and a minimized sense of self worth haunts he...