Wattpad's Best

By bookreadingwh0re

Just a book filled with stories I fell in love with. More

Fraternizing With The Enemy
BLEAK
Riding Dirty - Book 1
Amor Vincit Omnia
Aide Me
Slave
Drakkon
Anger Management
Untethered
Once Upon A Bathroom Stall
The Blind Man's Nurse
The Dancer's Nurse
Until I Really Do
Arranged Bonds
Broken Bonds
Paper Bride
Alpha Alexander

Luciano

417 7 2
By bookreadingwh0re

Author: taintedkissesxo

Status: Complete

Rating: 10/10

Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the young age of 18, he inherited the family name. 10 years later, the Luciano name is well known for its roll in the Mafia; along with two other families: The Costello's and The Corinelli's.

But when a 21 year old is put on all three of the families radar, Luciano steps in the way; doing something he had never done before. 

Protect her.

Through their own series of trials and tribulations, they learn how to love and how to trust.

But most importantly, they learn that blood does not define family.

My review:
This book is a roller coaster ride that will drive you crazy in a good way. Most mafia stories on wattpad tend to follow the same plot but this one is completely original. The characters will make you fall in love with them and sometimes make you wanna slap them. I'm warning you now, you will get emotionally attached to this book but it's totally worth it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 994 29
A few wedgie challenges for you guys! If you want you can tell me ideas and I'll add them Tell me how it went while you were doing these! it woul...
34.1K 758 18
Alia Black is Jacob's older sister who's the first to shift into Sam's pack. Time after time the boys start shifting and joining her and Sam's pack...
82.6K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...