P.

Per HumanNature82

It's a story... Read it if you will. M茅s

I.
II.
III.
IV.
V.
VI.
VII.
VIII.
IX.
X.
XI.
XII.
XIII.
XV.
XVI.
The Purple Yoda
XVII.
XVIII.
XIX.
XX.
XXI.
XXII.
XXIII.
XXIV.
XXV.
XXVI.
XXVII.
XXVIII.
XXIX.
XXX.
XXXI.
XXXII.
XXXIII.
XXXIV.
XXXV.
XXXVI.
XXXVII.
Hi.
XXXVIII.
XXXIX.
Author's Note
XL.
XLI.
XLII.
XLIII. (Minor Changes)
Hi.
XLIV.
XLV.
XLVI.
XLVII.
XLVIII.
XLIX.
L.
LI.

XIV.

3.2K 115 234
Per HumanNature82

"Come. Come. Come. Come...."

Her eyes flew open. Staring off across the room, she watched a blurred figure move about in the bathroom. She blinked a few times, an attempt to clear her vision. As the figure came into focus, a small smile tugged at the corners of her mouth as she watched him quietly.

A pair of black silk bottoms hung low on his waist, displaying his subtle v-cut as he fumbled with his hair in front of the mirror. For 46, he's damn fine.

He was trying his best to get the matted mess in order. He could manage it if he had the patience, but in the back of his mind he immediately thought of calling Kim, his old hairstylist. She'd whip him up in no time. Plus, it had been a while since he'd seen her and boy did he miss their conversations.

With a sigh, he decided upon giving her a call. Hopefully it wasn't too early, wherever she may be.

He turned to exit when he caught her staring back at him. She shimmied to the other side before patting the space she provided. "You look fine. Come back to bed."

He slowly strolled over, ready to take his place beside her. "Well, good morning to you too."

He slid beneath the sheets. He studied her fresh face, taking notice of the subtle glow. Nothing could prevent him from smiling, knowing he was the reason she appeared so radiant.

"How are you feeling?"

She buried her face in the pillow, chuckling. She peered up at him, still grinning from ear to ear. "Do you even have to ask?"

He shook his head with a smile. "I just thought it would be polite to do so. C'mere," he beckoned, pulling her in for a soft kiss.

It didn't take long for it to intensify or for him to pull her onto his lap. His hands trailed up and down her sides, before finally settling on her waist. Once there, she began to rock on top of him with his guidance.

Slowly, she could feel him rise beneath her. His rod, rubbing against her folds through the thin fabric. She tore her lips from his, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

He could feel her wetness seeping through the material. How something so simple could give her so much pleasure, encouraged him to cheer her on. "Keep going. Keep going. Keep going." Her body began to quiver. "Keep going..."

Instead, she stopped. With her arms wrapped around his neck she began to speak, "I want you."

"I know..."

She panted into his neck, trying to regulate her breathing. "You okay, J?"

"Yeah," she breathed. "Just--just give me a moment."

He brought his hands to her back, gradually caressing it, attempting to do just the same as she.

Once she found herself at ease, she pulled away, resting on his thighs. She couldn't miss the moist section of his pants. "I'm sorry."

He shrugged it off, rubbing the effected area. "Don't worry. It happens, mama. I'd rather you come on and for me anyway."

"Would you like me to take care of it?" She pondered, watching as he continued to tease his member.

"No," he ceased his movements to ease her mind. "It'll go away soon."

"Okay," she groaned rolling over on her back, her knees bent with her legs closed. He placed his palm between her knees. His fingers delicately trailed down her thigh, pushing her legs apart. "You're being nasty again, already."

"You're nasty too, Jamie." His long digits met her folds, stroking them. "You just haven't realized it." He slipped two fingers deep within her cove, before bringing them to his mouth.

Her eyes hung low as she watched his lips wrap around his fingers.

As if he was tasting the greatest thing on Earth, he closed his eyes, dissecting every element of her nectar. "I swear I could have you all day."

Jamie slowly sat up, swinging her legs over the bed. "I--I should go shower. If that's okay."

"Of course, mama," he mumbled, sucking whatever residue left on his index finger. "There's fresh towels in the closet. Holler if you need anything."

"Okay," she mumbled, shyly covering her breasts as she traveled to the bathroom.

He watched her every step of the way and when he got a clear view of her backside, he nearly jumped up from the California king. Mama has ass for days.

When the door shut, he fell over in the bed. "Jehovah, God, forgive me..."

He could beg and plead for forgiveness until the end of time, but he knew that what was done is done. There was no going back. Not anymore.

In the bathroom Jamie could barely function. Her head was so far into the clouds, revisiting last nights events.

He'd been so gentle, yet still devoured her mercilessly. She couldn't comprehend how it's was possible.

What baffled her most? He didn't press her to return the favor. Isn't that what guys want? Even when she asked, he declined. Is that normal? She needed to do something for him. Even if it was simple.

After finishing up, she emerged from the bathroom in a robe. The room, completely silent and vacant. On top of the bed sat a large yellow button up and a toothbrush.

In seconds, she had her hands wrapped around the brush. Her morning breath was killing her and she was dying to fix the mess it was.

The shirt draped mid thigh, covering just enough of her goodies. "It is what it is," she groaned twirling in the bathroom mirror.

She began to venture around the main floor, finding him nowhere in site. Preparing to head down the stairs to inspect the lower level she heard the fate sound of running water.

She opted to give him time alone, like he'd given her. She crept back up the steps going straight to the kitchen.

She began to rummage through the cabinets and fridge, pulling out anything that could possibly make a meal. Scanning the items, she realized she held everything to make her favorite dish. "Shit. Well, these damn things will be breakfast..."

"Dammit," he groaned, attempting, yet again, to fix his hair. "Screw it, I'm definitely gonna call her."

Finally exiting the bathroom after a long shower he made his way up the stairs. The aroma that entered his nostrils was completely unexpected. With the open floor plan, it didn't take much to catch her humming while navigating around the kitchen.

His canary yellow shirt complimented her skin far better than he imagined it would.

He took his time creeping into the area, enjoying the view of her legs that she'd given. As he reached the island, he slowly pulled out a stool, careful to be as quiet as possible.

"Fail..." she turned around on her heels, with a plate in tow.

As she placed the dish before him, he rolled his eyes. "How'd you know I was here?"

She rounded the island, sitting beside him. "You have a certain scent," she propped her elbow on the table top. "It's elegant, but incredibly distinct."

He admitted a low chuckle, as he inspected the plate of food. "You made tacos."

"Breakfast, well," she read the clock on the oven. 11:21am. "Brunch tacos, sir..." she corrected. "Tofu, potatoes, black beans, and cilantro. I was gonna add bell peppers and onions, but you don't have any."

"Because I don't like them," he smirked.

"Right," she blushed, watching him roll the tortilla before taking a bite.

Slowly, he began to chew soaking in the flavor of the tofu. Damn, she seasoned this just right.

"How is it?"

Watching him take another bite, she assumed that it was just fine.

"While you enjoy that, is it possible for me to grab a pair of pants or something?"

He chuckled lightly, before speaking with a full mouth. "Now, why do you need pants when I'm gonna want more of you later..." his hand landed on her exposed thigh, giving it a light squeeze.

She wasn't having it. "Pants, please."

They sat at his piano downstairs, her head lay against his shoulder as he played. It was nothing in particular, just a musician attempting to interpret what filled his heart at the moment.

"I swear you should go back to performing. You're so talented," she mumbled, watching his fingers dance across the keys.

"Maybe. I've never stopped releasing music though. I just do it when I feel like. Actually been thinking about dropping something soon." He revealed. "It's been awhile..."

"I know you have something in your head. Care to share?" She probed.

He glanced towards her, shaking his head with a smile. "Nope."

She jabbed his shoulder. "And why not?" He shrugged lightly. "That's not fair."

"There's a lot of things that aren't fair, Jamie. Like you putting on those pants."

The doorbell rang.

Both looked to the flight of stairs. "Expecting company?"

His brows furrowed. "No, I wasn't expecting anyone. Whoever it is should know to call me before showing up at my doorstep. I don't play that mess."

He stood from the piano, holding his hand out to her. "C'mon."

Reaching the main floor, she jogged over into sunroom while he tended to the awaiting guest. "I'll be in here."

"For sure, mama. Give me a minute to get rid of whoever this is..."

Looking through the peephole, he couldn't tell who it was since the person had their back turned to the door. A phone was cradled against their face.

He pulled open the door, "Can I help you?"

The person whipped around.

(Henry finally has a face y'all!)

"Henry?" Jamie whispered, from across the way.

Locking eyes with his bestie, he pushed passed Prince, completely disregarding him. "Bitch, why haven't you been answering your motherfuckin' phone. I been calling yo ass all motherfuckin' night and all motherfuckin' morning. Yo auntie been blowing my motherfuckin' shit up because she can't get a hold of yo motherfuckin' ass. And I can't keep making up motherfuckin' excuses when she calls me."

Jamie could barely process what he'd been saying. "Bitch, what the fuck are you motherfuckin' wearing?"

"You got one more time..." his baritone carried through the room. "One more time to swear in my house. Especially after you entered like that. Your parents never taught you how to conduct yourself?"

Jamie shoved Henry, a warning not to even go there. "Don't. You're in his house."

Henry rolled his eyes. "Where's your phone?"

"It could be in the bedroom," she shrugged. "I haven't been--"

"I know you haven't," he snapped. "I'm all for this, but babe, you gotta be on your p and q's with this sh--" He throw a quick glance at Prince, "...stuff."

"I'll go check the bedroom," the pint sized fellow announced, before disappearing from their sight.

"So what's this with my aunt?"

Henry fell onto the couch, while she'd taken a place beside him. "I have no idea. I just think she's digging or something. You know she doesn't normally call."

"She hinted that she knew something was up when I left."

"Oh, really? She's definitely just trying to catch you slipping."

"Maybe," she replied, tucking her feet beneath her.

Henry studied his friend, noting her appearance. "Look at that fresh, no make up face and that dry ass hair. Someone just took a shower."

"Hours ago."

"Mhm," he hummed as his gaze fell to her chest. "And you just said fuck ya bra? Huh? Ya titties just hanging. Tell me, how was the dick?"

"Henrrrryyyy," she groaned. "We're in his house."

"And I care?"

"You're so trashy," she giggled. "But if you must know, we didn't do anything."

Henry waved her off. "Lies. You're glowing. So, you can save that bullshit for the birds."

"Glowing?" She squinted her eyes in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"You experienced something last night," he smirked. "Something new." Jamie tried her best to withhold the smile that was threatening to reveal itself. "What did he do?"

"Nothing," she stammered, tracing the floral pattern on the placket of the shirt.

"He got the nookie."

"No," she contested. "He didn't hit it, I swear."

Henry leaned back, cocking his head to the side. She fell right into his trap. "Oh, so he got to eat some cookies from the cookie jar?"

Jamie face palmed herself. "Can we discuss this later?"

Henry laughed, folding his leg of the other. "Oh, we will. You gon spill the tea over a nice cup of tea. You feel me?"

The clacking of his shoes could be heard as he returned to the sunroom.

Henry tried to stifle a giggle. "Did he really go put on heels?" Jamie shrugged as he entered the area. She looked to his feet adorning platform sandals. Henry nearly fell over in laughter. She hit his arm, signaling him to shut up. "Okay, okay."

Prince glared at the youngster as he handed Jamie her phone. "Sorry it took so long. It was dead. I was just trying to give it a bit of juice..."

"Thanks, P."

Jamie skimmed through the notifications.

(66x Missed Calls Bestie <3)
(43 Unread Messages Bestie <3)

Jamie glared at her friend. "What," he shrugged. "I was worried."

(4x Missed Calls Aunt Pam)
(2 Unread Message Aunt Pam)

Aunt Pam
10:30pm
I been calling you and now your phone going straight to voicemail. You ain't slick.

9:21am
You forget your mom and I are twins. I knew all her tricks before she told me. Best believe I know yours. Tell Corey I said hello.

Jamie tossed Henry the phone letting him read the messages. He cackled, "She thought!"

Jamie stood up, taking Prince's hand. "We'll be back," she spoke over her shoulder.

"Don't take all day back there," Henry warned as he began to respond to the text.

Jamie stripped herself of his shirt, searching for the bra she wore with her dress. She'd be damned if she was going anywhere without a bra on.

"Right here, mama," he mumbled handing it over to her.

"Thanks, P," she slipped on the piece of clothing. Fixing her lips to ask a question he strolled over to his closet pulling out something far less flashy.

A white knitted sweater and black pants. "I think these should fit."

"Thank you," she smiled, immediately throwing on the sweater. As she removed the canary yellow pants, he sat on the bed.

"You should let me have another taste before you go."

"Henry's here," she mumbled.

"So," he shrugged. "This is my house. I can do whatever I want here. Lay down."

"No."

"No?" He arched his brow, standing to his feet. "Why?"

"Because I don't want this just to be something sexual. I won't need that from you at all times."

Her explanation caused him to chuckle. "Says the person who was begging for it."

"It was in the heat of the moment," she countered. "You know that."

"Yeah, yeah. Lay down, before I put you down."

His little threat did nothing to falter her stance. "No."

She hadn't even realized that he was backing her into the wall until her back collided with it. "So be it," he groaned before dropping to the floor.

(just a reference)

"What are you doing?" She gasped, as he positioned her legs on his shoulders.

He would have stopped if she told him to, but by the way her hands buried themselves in his hair, he knew she wanted it just as badly as he did. So he hoisted her up into the air.

Once he found his balance, he didn't waste a second to run his tongue against her aching folds.

With that one simple lick, she released a sultry moan. He had to hear it again. He repeated the action, making sure to allow his tongue to linger at her opening.

There it was again, just as erotic as the last one. He could feel her applying pressure to his head, pushing him further into her. He obliged, watching as her mouth sat ajar.

"Right there," she moaned. "Ri..."

"Right there?" He questioned between her lips. He watched her moan above him before getting back to work.

Her hands stroked his hair, her way of showing appreciation since he wouldn't allow her to show it in the way she desired.

Feeling a finger enter her, she couldn't omit the loud cry of ecstasy. "Jamie," he smiled, still working his finger within her walls. "You gotta keep it down. We have company."

Latching his lips on her pearl, he added a second finger. Hearing the attempts to stifle her whimpers, made him chuckle. The vibrations ran through her body, triggering her peak.

"Prince..." she cried. "Prince..." Her body began to jerk, yet he managed to hold her steady. She was close. Extremely close. "Stop. Please, stop," she begged, tightening her grip on his head, hanging on for dear life.

Flicking her g spot for a final time, he was rewarded with the most alluring sound he'd ever heard as her river flowed into his mouth.

Her body trembled as she gradually dropped from the high. Her grasp on his head loosened as he continued to lap up her sweet nectar.

Once he had his fill he began to lower her. She nearly stumbled when her feet hit the soft carpet. Damn.

Jamie laid her head against the wall. Deep breathes girl. In and out. Keep it together. The silent coaching could only carry her so far.

Prince held her by the waist, nestling his head against her neck. "Don't worry. I got you, mama."

Jamie rolled her head down onto his shoulder. She couldn't wrap her mind around what just occurred. "That felt so different."

"It should always be different." The huskiness of his voice, sent shivers down her spine. "If it were the same, it wouldn't be any fun. It wouldn't be special. Each time should be memorable."

She looked to the fellow. "This is going to be quite the adventure."

"I would hope so." He pecked her lips, before stepping away from her. "You should finish getting dressed. I know Henry is probably getting antsy."

Henry. She'd forgotten about him that quickly. "You're right." She rushed to throw on the bottoms, slightly stumbling. Her legs hadn't gotten themselves together. "What size shoes do you wear? I'm not wearing these damn heels."

"7."

"That'll work. I'm a 9 in women's. Basically the same thing." She watched him disappear into the walk in closet. "Regular shoes, P."

"I own a pair of gym shoes, girl. Relax." He reappeared with a brand new pair of white Nikes.

The couple stood at the door, not wanting to part from the other. "It's only Saturday. Sure you can't stay another night?"

Jamie gnawed at her bottom lip. "I'm sure. I need to get back. Call me?"

"Are you going to answer?"

Jamie shrugged. "Maybe."

"Maybe," he clutched his chest. "Just maybe? Mama, that's dog."

Jamie giggled at his playful pout. "I'll see what I can do." Henry suddenly laid on the horn. "Let me get to this fuckin' moron."

"Alright, baby girl," he leaned in for a soft kiss. "Until next time."

Henry rolled his eyes at lighting speed once she settled in the vehicle, which pissed her off. "Is all that really necessary, Henry."

"Hell yeah, bitch. Especially when you got me out here waiting and we got shit to do," he smacked his lips. "Then got the nerve to get down while I'm in the motherfuckin' house with y'all. The audacity of you nasty son of a bitch."

Jamie eyes nearly popped out of her sockets. "You heard us?"

"I'm sure the neighbors heard that shit. Lying to me, talking about he just got to eat some cookies. Bitch, bye! That long drawn out moan," he snickered. "Just admit it! The dick is THAT good?!"

"Seriously, we didn't even have sex..."

Henry's head snapped in her direction as they turned the corner. "Come again?"

"I told you before we haven't had sex."

"His head game got you going crazy like that?" He interrogated. "Is that what you're telling me? Bitch! Is that really what you're telling me?!"

"Yeah..."

Henry beat his hands against the steering wheel. "We need to get to the coffee shop asap. I definitely need all the tea now!"

A/N:
You all are amazing beings.
Oh, sorry for any typos or whatever the fuck. 🙃
Enjoy these lovely photos by Steve Parke
✌🏾, 💜, and💡

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

21.6K 161 23
Three words. Greyson Michael Chance. Just read it, give it a shot? (:
2.5K 166 23
Was it fate? Is it you I finally trust? Or am I just a fool. Desperately in love?
16.7K 423 12
This is a surrera story !!