Isabella Baker : Bella and Ja...

griffindor14_21 tarafından

What if Bella never dated Edward? What if she was Emily's younger sister and Claire's older sister ( they ar... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

A/N: Please read!

296 9 0
griffindor14_21 tarafından

I know that I wrote a similar story , but instead  Bella and Jared it was Bella and Paul. Well I took that story down and deleted it. I had MAJOR writers block and was in a whole that I dug in the story so I thought that I would just start a new story with a  similar plot , but at the same time still different. Oh, and instead of having Claire with Quil , she will be with Paul, but don't worry ... Quil will have an imprint. And Jacob is a weird stalker of the girls and has anger issues that are worst than Paul's before the imprint. But enough of the story and on with it!!
                                                - Sara

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

231K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
440K 15.6K 93
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
574K 35.1K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...