Star wars rebels: reveled fee...

Par kingsteve21

Sabine always tried to ignore the fact that she liked ezra. What will happen to Sabine when ezra gets lost? W... Plus

On a walk
On the search
Hunger
City
Mission
Feelings of guilt
chased
Trap
Escape
Another way
Failed pick up
Reunited
Asking
Jumped
Unconscious
Nightmare
The box
First date
Videos games
Pranksters
Morning
Fireworks
Him again
All nighter
Trouble
Raining some where else
master plan
preparations
The second date
Change of plans
anniversary
thinking about the future
transition (+authors note)

fun in games

629 5 4
Par kingsteve21

(Sabines pov)

"Hey ezra.", I greet.

"Hey sabine.", Ezra greets aswell.

"Hey I was thinking, we should have something like a family get together!",I tell him.

"Aww. But I was thinking of a get away just you any me.", Ezra complained.

"Come on Ezra. Don't worry well have our get away", I explain.

"I can't say no to you.", he says smiling.

"Aren't you a sweet thing.", I smile.

"So what are we gonna do?", he asks.

"How about a camping trip on the planet of  kashyyyk.", I tell him, "or endor"

"Why not go to the snow on hoth?", he asks.

"How about a picnic?", we both say at the same time.

"Yeah!", I shout in joy.

We went inside the ghost and grabbed stuff and set it out like a small picnic area. We wait till night so we turn it to a campfire picnic.

Night time rises appon us. We call out the other members and we sit down chatting and eating having a good time.

Even chopper was in a good mood. I let out a sigh and smile.

"Psst ezra, follow me." I tell him. He sneakily follows me to an area I prepared.

"Yeah sabine?" He asks. I grab his hand and lead him to a private picnic area.

"I know you wanted to have the night for us so I made this." I tell him leading him to it.

"Aw Sabine you didn't have to. We could of be spending time together over their." He tells me. I chuckle and sit down patting the ground next to me. He sits down. We eat and we pay down looking at the stars.

"Another good day huh ezra?" I say looking at the stars.

"Yup." He agrees. I move to my right and start to hug Ezra till I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up in my bedroom with a great memory

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

19.9K 269 24
It has been five years since Ezra Bridger disappeared along with Grand Admiral Thrawn. Sabine sets out to find him along with Ahsoka - but along the...
11K 88 28
Sabine is trying to move forward after Ezra disappears. She and Ashoka have been looking for a year for him, until finally... Disclaimer: I don't ow...
10K 341 33
Everything changes when a childhood friend of Ezra's randomly appears in the Rebel's lives. Especially when she has grave news for Kanan and Ezra. Th...
55.1K 1.6K 48
Kanan and Ezra go to investigate on a dangerous town on Lothal. Hera is worried about Ezra because that town is known for kidnapping. Kanan makes sur...