She's DARK He's COLD

De raniya_shah

Falling in love with an enemy knowingly is wrong. What if, it happens unknowingly? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " W-what th... Mai multe

chapter -1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter -6
chapter- 7
chapter- 8
chapter- 9
chapter - 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter- 13
chapter- 14
AUTHORS NOTE
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
chapter 41
PLEASE READ!

chapter 3

175 33 9
De raniya_shah

CAYDEN'S POV 

" no I really wasn't the one over there I am not lying I swear l-live m-me p-please I will v-vanish away from this earth and never s-show myself to anyone pp-please, " he says stuttering.

" what did you think while betraying us, " Maron said in a deadly voice.

"I a-am s-sorr-r-ryy" he begged with fear in his eyes.

"that you should've thought before breaking the rules," I said after a long time.

 Putting the knife inside the backside of my pocket I pulled out my gun, he gasped and started pleading me but I have no mercy on people who don't take my orders seriously.

" please -" I shot him before he could say anything.

I heard the rushing of footstep nearing the torture room.

"Sir we captured a girl spy, " our guard said who looked in a bad condition.

" What happened to you? " I asked.

" That girl spy looked nicely trained too as she hit me hard, but Sam caught her on time " he explained.

" take her to one of the three wall cells, I will be in charge after that " he nodded.

" AND keep an eye on her, " I said making him nod once more.

"Clean this mess. " I ordered Maron before rushing out to my room. why don't I make a room here?  I can't walk all the way to my room from underground. Yes, I am working underground right now but that doesn't mean I am in mafia or something, yeah it does look like that to many people which give me access to reach the mafia men's or other gangs easily.

 Being a secret agent is not good but I do have my reasons for this. I have to find her. She will be 18 or 19 by now, I have to find her as soon as possible but it seems like she disappeared from the earth without any hint behind. I know she is hidden somewhere, I just have to know how she looks like, it will be easier for me as her name is not giving any details about her. It's been nine years since I have seen her. She deserve every pain and torture I will give her .

Just wait for it Briar Shah, you will regret each and everything you did.

 I will make you regret it.

 Entering my room, I straight away walked into the bathroom, removing my clothes I entered the shower. It feels good in here . But I have to go down again there to meet that spy girl. I don't know why out of all things I became a secret agent when I have my own business which makes millions every hour.

After I changed my clothes into a new pair of clean jeans and T-shirt I made my way downstairs to the basement for meeting the spy.

All the guards I faced looked down with fear. They are scared of me. Who will not be?

 I like it when people are scared of me. This shows me how much of a powerful man I have become.

 But I still need her so I can take my revenge.

  I stood in front of the cell that has three walls each having a door to enter the next. I started to enter the doors and finally reached where the captive is.

The room is not entirely dark but I have to see her face. I walked towards the side of the door and entered the code for the middle light which is dim but enough for me to see her.

 Her face was covered with scarf only showing her eyes which were apparently closed. I moved closer to shake her to wake her up. But as soon I was going to shake her, she opened her eyes. Her eyes were a darker color of green and they are beautiful. I watched her look at me for a whole minute and then she looked around her. 

" where am I ?" she asked in a soft voice which is more like music to my ears. Damn, I have to concentrate. She is a spy I should be hard on her.

" Who send you to spy?" I asked taking out my knife which will surely make her spill only if I show her.

" Ugh... don't tell that two guards brought me here, Wait look man listen if I was a spy I would have never worn a party dress, " she said showing me her baby pink dress that just reaches below her knee. 

" and if you're trying to scare me with that knife then let me tell you I am not scared of it. I just happen to be here by mistake, I said the same thing to that two dumb guards of yours but they-they don't just understand and blame me for being a spy " she continues irritated.

"how can I believe you when you yourself covered your face like a spy, there must be a reason and how a girl like you who says is not a spy but very good at injuring my guard, " I asked in a cold questioning tone. Her eyes narrowed in a way like she is thinking but they widen when she realized what I meant.

"I know self-defense, " she said in a hard tone.

" oh really, I never knew they teach this type of self-defense, " I said making her look at me with anger.

" listen here guy I am no spy, you better let me go so that I can continue going to my house, " she says " my parents will be worried, " she says in a small voice this time.

" take that scarf off your face " I ordered her with slight need to see her face.

"no," she says in a hard tone.

" and you say that you're not a spy, " I say.

" I'm not " she insists now getting irritated. I moved towards her taking my knife in my hand to remove her scarf myself but as soon as I reach her for it she punches me hard in the stomach.

 Her eyes looked a deep, darker shade of green that moment and it looked like she is expecting me to fight back but I don't. I just moved closer letting her move back and at last hit the wall. She looked for an escape but I was too close for her to escape, she moved her hand to punch me once more but I held both of them in my one hand's grip. I kept the knife back as she isn't scared of it and opened her scarf myself.

As soon as I removed the whole thing away I held my self from gawking at her. DAMN. She is beautiful her hair fell down in waves when the scarf completely fell down. She looks angry or should I say cute. Yep, she looked cute with a mixer of hotness in it. She tried to push me but I didn't move.

" You better tell the truth now as your face is not hidden anymore, " I said.

" I said the truth before and I am not lying now as well," she says frowning.

" how am I suppose to believe that ?" I asked.

" I fucking don't know and don't care " she shouts making herself look very hot.

" No problem you can take your time to spill out. You have until tomorrow, better get me an answer or you will suffer " I say

" No No No I can't, see listen I don't know what you people actually do but I am saying this again and I will tell it until the end even if you kill me that I am not a spy or anything." she said frustrated.

" Fine we will make arrangements for a new dead body's grave, " I said trying to scare her.

" haha, no problem just do whatever you want it's not like I love living or something and a fact that everyone knows is that everyone has to die one day, mine is today maybe. Come on kill me already. Free me already." she urges to die, how the hell every man wish to live when this one woman coolly accepts to die, not that I miss how broken she looks while saying it. I don't think the fact that she is accepting to die is because 'one day she will have to die' but there's something else.

Yes, something is there in her eyes.

" What's your name ?" I asked.

" Eliza shah " she replied.

" I will be here tomorrow after gathering information about you and then I will decide what I should do with you, " I said, but she stiffens.

" don't tell anything about me to anyone, no one should know about me, " she said in a desperate tone. But without a question, I loosened my grip on her wrists moving backward and got out but not before taking her white scarf with me.

I walked to my room again and can't help but think who she is, I gave her name to be investigated properly and if she is not any threat I will leave her. But what keeps on bugging me was her surname 'SHAH'.

BRIAR SHAH, they both have the same surname, how is it possible...? I just have to know who she is, and I wish she isn't what I think she might be. Is she the one I have been searching for years?

And if she is I have to come up with a nice plan to make her suffer, yep even if she is drop dead gorgeous, I still have to take my revenge, I have to break her the way her father broke my mom.

Mom.

The way her whole family broke me, my sister.

They all are the same, good looking but bad-hearted. She will suffer really bad.

I promised mom I will make her suffer. I will break her.

And that's what I am gonna do.

I made my way towards my bed. This was a hectic day. closing my eyelids.

soon I was in a different world.

~~~

'Son take my revenge from them, destroy all their happiness' mom says with teary eyes.

'I will do everything for you mom, I love you ' I said.

'Son just remember that they are bad and Abraham is the one who killed me, kill him kill his daughter who destroyed all of us, our beautiful family. ' she said in a very scary voice.

'I know mom d-don't w-w-worry I will do everything to kk-kill them ' I replied.

'very good son, this shows that your my son, my good son.' her voice became scarier.

'yy-yes mom ' and slowly she started to disappear but, I kept screaming.

'Mom no! don't go please... don't leave me alone again. I am scared. '

 ' Mom please '...I said again and again. But she never listened. She didn't listen like she never listened that day. 

~~~

 I woke up calling for her. Shit! again I get that horrible nightmare, it shouldn't be a nightmare as my moms there in it but I don't know why she looks very scary, she looks the way she looked when she was leaving us.

I hate that time.

Looking around I saw that I am in my room and safe. I walked over to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. She again told me the same things she always says in my dream, I have to find her so that these nightmares stop. That Eliza girl if turned out to be Brair then I need a nice plan to make her suffer...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey, guys, this is the chapter where you meet Cayden.

let me know what you think about him.

vote and comment 

~rashk

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53.1K 2.4K 47
*UNDER EDITING* ❝What I saw in front of me was unbelievable. I felt a gut wrenching pain in my heart, as if someone has stabbed me a million times. S...
329K 8K 40
"what the hell are you doing!" she exclaimed and covered her eyes. I walked closeer to her, our chests touching each other. her breath hitched. I fel...
95.5K 3.4K 32
(LOVE'S SPECTRUM BOOK ONE) I've been awake for a few minutes, I'm just lying there loving the feeling of my angel in my arms. I feel her move and her...
9.5K 211 13
"Are you out of your mind? I could hurt you." The veins started to pumped up in fear of what i'm capable to do. Everything was a blur to me, the room...