The Geek and The Girl ➸ Baekh...

By sangsterswag

"I'm the geek, and you're the girl. It could never work." Byun Baekhyun; the schools geek. Y/L/N Y/N; the sc... More

||Prolouge||
||One||
||Two||
||Three||
||Four||
||Five||
||Six||
||Seven||
||Eight||
||Nine||
||Ten||
||Eleven||
||Twelve||
||Thirteen||
||Fourteen||
||Sixteen||
||Seventeen||
||Eighteen||
||Nineteen||
||Twenty||
||Twenty One||
||Twenty Two||
||Twenty Three||
||Twenty Four||
||Twenty Five||
100k
Continuing?

||Fifteen||

8.1K 294 141
By sangsterswag

THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVOURITE FREAKIN GIF AND COMEBACK IM SCREAMING
-
|Y/N Y/L/N|

I panicked and ran out of the building. The boys were running after me, but I was fast enough to get away. I motioned over to a taxi waiting on the curb.

"Can I pay you double for driving extra fast?"

---

|Byun Baekhyun|

"Great Job Byun Baekhyun. That was amazing." A man said, standing up and walking over to me, shaking my hand. "You've made it to the second round of auditions."

I smiled excitedly, shaking the mans hand a little to crazily. "Thank you, thank you." I bowed quickly before exiting the room to go tell Y/N and the others the exciting news. However when I arrived at the waiting room the boys looked frantic, phones in hand, pacing around, and Chanyeol was with Sehun outside looking around; but the first thing I noticed was Y/N's absence.

"What the heck is happening?" I said loudly and the boys looked over at me, however Kai was the only one who started to explain everything. "Where's Y/N?

"Y/N- she ran off and she could be in danger. Who knows what else Ying is planning to do-"

"Ying?" I felt the anger start to bubble inside of me.

"What did she do to Y/N!? Where did Y/N go!" I grabbed Kai's shoulders, shaking him frantically.

"Byun!" He grabbed my arms. "Listen to me. You gotta get to Y/N's as fast as you can."

"You don't even have to tell me twice." I  swerved out of his grip and ran outside.

"Chanyeol! Sehun! You guys go audition I got this." I told them while running past them.

"No Baek we're gonna help." Chanyeol said, trying to grab at me.

"You need to audition. Please I can handle it." I nodded, and then darted towards my car, unlocking it and starting the engine.

I've never drove so fast in my entire life, I'm not even going to be surprised if I receive a speeding ticket. My heart was racing and I could feel myself getting even angrier just thinking about the possibilities of what could have gone down.
What the hell is Ying up to now? What is her motive? She should've gotten the message that Y/N is done with her bs and was their friendship is now cut off.

I gripped the steering wheel so hard my knuckles started turning white. Ying better not have hurt my princess.

I reached her house, turning off my car and getting out as fast as I could. When I reached the door I turned the knob, but it was locked. I jiggled it multiple times, as if expecting it to magically open.

"Y/N!" I yelled, knocking on the door. I moved to the window, peering inside through the crack of the white curtain. The inside of the house was still, however unnoticed that there were items scatter all over the place- like someone trashed the place. I felt myself get antsy and I yelled her name again, knocking on the door again.

I placed my head in my hands, ran my fingers through my hair and jogged to the back door to see if it was open. To my luck, it was unlocked.

"Y/N!" I looked around the main floor of the house, the place trashed. I stopped walking, making no noise, so I could listen to see if there were any signs of her.

There was a noise coming from upstairs. I sprinted at fast as I could up towards her bedroom, where I stoped at her door, listening.

Sure enough small sobs were escaping her lips. I knocked and opened the door slowly, and when I poked my head through there Y/N was sitting curled in the corner of her bed. Along with the rest of the house, her room was trashed.

The H/C haired girl stared at me wide-eyed, before her lip quivered and she opened her arms and I quickly grabbed her into a hug.

"My files- they are gone. My laptop, camera, USB card, gone." She hiccuped, and I slowly stroked her hair, pulling her into my lap.

"Who did this?" I said, trying not to show my anger.

"Y-Ying." She clung onto my shirt.

I held my breath. Oh this bitch was going down.

"What was on your computer and USB? I can always get you new ones-"

"What was on them you can't replace. It had all of our videos and project stuff. For the project where we were going to show everyone that I'm not who they say I am. To show the real me." She started to break down again. Y/N has always been self conscious about this whole 'social hierarchy', and the way others think of her.

"We are going to get them back ok? I promise."

I felt her nod against my chest. "I just don't understand why she is doing this."

I sighed. "Me neither princess. Me neither."

----

The boys finished auditioning and immediately came to Y/N's to help.

"Gosh I don't get why she did this." Xiumin said sighing, sweeping some broken glass into a dust pan which Lay was holding.

"Me neither- and it ticks me off."
Sehun mumbled, stacking papers neatly.

"Me too." Kai said.

"Me three." Chanyeol said.

"Me four." I said.

"Me seven!" Chen said.

"Dude, seven doesn't come after four." Chanyeol shook his head while wiping down the coffee table.

"No but it comes after six." Chen started carrying the garbage bags to the front of the house.

"But no one said five- or six!" Chanyeol yelled over.

"Yea but four is close enough!" Chen screamed back.

Chanyeol and the other boys just shook their heads.

"No it's not idiot!" Chanyeol just mumbled and finished what he was doing.

"I literally heard that Park Chanyeol- don't make me come whoop your ass."

I showed a small smile at the current banter going on between the boys, but it faded when I looked over at Y/N. Her face had a sad look upon it as she put everything back into place.

I knew it wasn't even the fact Ying trashed her house- but what she took.

I threw my rag down and walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her from behind.

"Hey do you wanna go somewhere?" I asked, placing my head on her shoulder, giving her jaw like a quick kiss.

"Where did you want to go?" She said softly.

"Hm why don't we go to the playground?" I smiled a cheesy smile.

"Dork- how old are you five?" She laughed.

I started moving our bodies towards the door.

"C'mon Y/N I know you'd love me to push you on the swing~" I sang and she smiled.

"You know me best"

I laughed, kissing her cheek. "Alright let's go. I'm sure the boys can handle this, not much is left anyway."

I grabbed her arm, pulling her towards the front entrance.

"Boys we're leaving for a bit- do you mind staying here?" I asked, and they looked at me frowning.

"But- I don't want to work.." Lay pouted.

"You guys don't have to clean! It's totally fine, I'm really appreciative of what you did do though so thank you so much; but if you don't mind though... maybe you could stay and watch the house?" Y/N said shyly as she slipped on a pair of black and white vans.

"Hey, of course we can. I'll occupy them." Sehun said smiling softly.

"Yea! I know where the movie stack is upstairs so we'll watch a movie or something." Kai nodded.

"Alright thank you, the fridge is all yours!" Y/N said.

They bid us goodbye, and I grabbed Y/N's hand as we walked outside and down the street- the playground was only a three minute walk from her house.

"We will get everything back princess, don't worry alright."

"C...can we not talk about this? I just really want to have fun with you right now." She gave me a sad smile.

"Oh you wanna have fun do ya?" I winked and let go of her hand running ahead and then turned around so I was walking backwards.

"We can have- a lot of- fun." I started doing some weird dance moves causing her to laugh.

"Alright let's race now- on the count of three we will see who is the ultimate champion, and the person who has claimed victory will not be it for our upcoming game of grounders."

"Ready?" I asked, staring intensely at the beautiful girl in front of me.

"Ready."

"Okay- one...two...three...GO!" I yelled and she screamed running. I screamed as I ran behind her, and when we were close enough to the park I pushed her so she got distracted.

I reached the top of the play structure and she sat on the rocks defeated.

"Looks like you're it." I smiled goofily.

She crossed her arms, sticking her lip out. "No fair- you pushed me."

"Aw boo hoo- now come get me." I wiggled and the glint in her eyes meant she was now in official game mode.

------

I climbed on top of the monkey bars and tried so hard to not burst out laughing. Y/N still hasn't managed to tag me and we've been playing for twenty minutes.

"Baekhyun~" she whined, and then made a groaning noise when she hit her head on one of the bars.

This time I laughed and then immediately covered my mouth when the noise escaped.

The girl smirked and placed her arms out in front of her, swinging them and her feet in all directions, trying to not hit anything else.

I moved so I was now dangling from the monkey bars, hanging upside down.

Y/N was moving closer towards me, arms outstretched, so I took advantage of the moment and grabbed them.

"Keep your eyes closed!" I said sternly, and she squeezed them tighter.

"Fine fine- but you're it now!"

"Technically no because you are supposed to tag me, and I was the one who touched you first; but come closer."

Y/N slowly walked closer to me- till our noses almost touched.

"Now put your hands here." I whispered, moving her hands so they were placed on my cheeks.

"Lean in." I said quietly, and she smiled before placing her lips softly on my own.

She pulled away after a few seconds. "You're it." She giggled and opened her eyes. I stared into them smiling.

I was addicted to this girl.

-
I am LITERALLY the WORST person eVER. I'm so sorry I've been so slow at updating lately; plus I left you guys at a cliffhanger OML I am so mean I'm so sorry; and this chapter sUCKS so I'm also sorry.

I SO SORRY :(

~Hails

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.6K 39
✴️HIGHEST RANKED #1 - Chanyeol X Reader ✴️ "Is it fate, how much he holds for me?" She thought while falling down, down the stars. "Was it destiny...
340K 13.6K 36
"Monsters are real, Ghosts are real too. They live inside us and sometimes, they win." - Stephen King Life as a college student is hard and its typ...
177K 4.7K 35
Isabella Florenzi is a 21 year old italian, med school undergraduate. Isabella goes to Spain to do med school but also to be closer to her boyfriend...
288K 9.1K 42
Working with a famous idol group is probably every fan's dream job. Except when you find out one of the members turns out to be your ex-boyfriend fro...