There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 52

3.6K 117 81
By FNAFToyChica

Sorry for mistakes! Enjoy! :)

After Last Day Of School (Sorry too lazy to write last day of school! Anyways nothing happened! It was like the beginning of the year!)

Shadow's POV

Walking around Autobot base was fun in my Bi-pedal mode as what Ratchet calls it. I stop hearing a grunt in pain, it sounded like Hide!

I ran as fast as I could towards him, once to where I heard the pained grunt I see I'm standing at his doorway, I see the door is cracked a little, I see Hide sitting on the floor leaning against his berth, I watch as Hide rubs the place over his spark with a pained grunt, "Ow" he mumbles rubbing the spot over his spark.

'The pain is slowly killing him! You need to bond with him now! Don't wait another second! Now!' Ratchet says panicked, I was so scared but I ran in anyways and climbed in Daddy's lap, "Hey sweet spark" he says with a smile trying to hide the pain but it was scrapping off his voice, "Daddy, I want to bond with you," I say truthfully making him stop, "Sweetie," Daddy says and trials making me point my digit at him, "Don't make me open your spark chamber myself!" I say in an angered tone, curse you Ratchet and your smartness!

Daddy looks at me shocked, "No," was all he needed to say before I plunged my digits into his chassis and opened his spark chamber forcefully, "Shadow! No!" Daddy says trying to squirm away, once his chamber was open, I gasp seeing his bright glowing blue spark, it looked like a blue sun, the sight took my vent away but gasping seeing it flickering in pain, 'Now open yours' Ratchet instructs and under a second my spark chamber opens, "Shadow!" Hide barks making me pause, "I said no!" He orders but I ignore him, throwing myself in his arms I gasped and clutched to his armor while I felt our sparks join.

He grunted in pain while our sparks bonded, I started to feel warm and fuzzy throughout my whole frame, I nuzzle my faceplates in his neck cables while he clutched to me. Daddy's faceplate was in my neck cables.

I gasped seeing memories.

I stared at the little femme while she started talking about how cool us Autobots were and how she admired us. She had black hair that went over her shoulder plating and Autobot blue optics. She looks like my holoform, which I managed to keep in tact.

I bit my bottom derma while I felt the pain grow.

"All of you leave! This is my fight!" Optimus shouts to me and Bumblebee but we don't listen, I was attacking LockDown like he had hurt Shadow, I had LockDown to the ground, while my knee joints held him down, I could feel his struggles through my knee joints thrusting my fists in his faceplates. I was seeing red, gasping I felt pain in my side but ignored it, my rage and adrenaline was making the pain ebb away, LockDown finally gets me off of him and slashes me across my tanks making me snarl.

"IRONHIDE!" Optimus and Bumblebee cry in horror and fear.

I clutch my wound, my damn rage and adrenaline was wearing off, I gasp feeling how much pain that was going through my frame, I look down at my servos only for almost barf seeing my own energon coating my servos. "IRONHIDE!" Cade yells while I fell to the ground LockDown towering over me, "Die just like your medic!" LockDown snarls putting his sword in the air, I close my optics and wait for the hit.

Good bye kiddo. I love ya. You were the one I've always cared about ever since I met ya. I love ya Chromia. You are a good spark mate. Take care of Shadow if ya ever come.

I open my optics and see a sword straight through his spark, I look up in confusion and pain while the sword went up, LockDown was cut in half and his carcass thrown to the side, my optics widen seeing Optimus, "Thank you Chromia and DragonFly" Optimus says looking to his side, I chuckle while the red and white femme known as DragonFly glared at me then my wound, "Your going to get my ped in your aft when your healed!" She sneers, "Hey baby" Chromia says kneeling by my side, "You look good," Chromia says chuckling making me do a playful glare, "Thanks, I feel good too, I don't feel the pain in this gash or this one! I think I'm ready to take on the whole army!" I tease making Chromia chuckle and kiss me gently on the forehelm.

I clutch to Ironhide tighter making him clutch to me tighter.

Soon it all ends, I felt his emotions what he was feeling right now, which he was relaxed, I saw all his memories and felt what he felt, he's seen all my memories and felt what I felt.

I felt like I belonged.

Moments Later

Ironhide's POV

I clutched my sparkling to my chassis while she was in recharge, the bonding took almost all of her energy, I stroked her helm and kissed her forehelm gently, I pull back and smile seeing what she was dreaming about. I close my optics and decided to watch her dream, it was like what humans call a movie theater but it was a little girls dream.

I ran through the tall grass through the woods with Daddy and the others chasing me, including Ratchet, my spark was pounding deep in my chassis, "Shadow!" Sideswipe calls chuckling seeing me tangled up in a tree, "Need help?" SunStreaker asks crossing his arms with an amused look on his faceplates, I glare at both of them.

Then my dream shakes and I see Ratchet standing there in an empty room, light reflecting off of his mint armor, "Hello dear sparkling" he says cheery than usual, I'm so dead if Ratchet's cheery!

Ratchet hears my thought and chuckles lightly, "No you are not dead," Ratchet says, he sits down in Cybertronian chair that appeared randomly and I walk over by him and he sits me on his knee, "How did it feel?" Ratchet asks being curious, "It's new!" I chirp, "But fun! I would do it over and over and over again!" "Unfortunately you can't, not until you get older and have a spark mate when I'm dead" Ratchet says not remembering he is. "Uhh Ratch?" I ask curiously making the medic look at me, "You are dead" I giggle making Ratchet glare, "Oh yeah what about Ironhide?" Ratchet teases making me chuckle.

"The first guy I bring home is probably gonna think "Oh I'm all big and bad! Nothing can scare me!" Then he meets Hide, "I think I peed my pants! MOMMY!"" Shadow says making her and Ratchet giggle, Shadow's innocent giggle made me smile.

"Ironhide, I know you're in here! Now come on out! I maybe in the Well but that doesn't stop my wrenches!" Ratchet says with his grumpy tone I miss.

My sparkling giggles with glee and runs towards me, once close she jumps up and hugs me, I hug her back just as tight but a little more gentle.

"Ironhide," Ratchet starts looking at me while I held Shadow on my hip, "What?" I question, "If Shadow would have listened to you, you would have unfortunately off-lined and you'd be here by my side," Ratchet finishes making me look down at Shadow and kiss her forehelm.

"Your just as stubborn like your old mech," I say patting her helm, making her giggle.

Moments Later

Soon our fun with Ratchet had ended when Chromia was trying to wake me and Shadow, "See ya Later Hatchet!" Shadow screams then we both disappear. "SHADOW!!!!" Ratchet yells.

Shadow's POV

"Ugh finally you two are up," Mommy says making me sit up with a yawn rubbing my optics, "Hey Momma," Daddy yawns still laying down.

'You!' Ratchet says I could hear the anger in his tone, 'Me?' I hum, 'Oh yes you! You called me Hatchet! Don't call me that!' Ratchet says I could almost see him stomping his ped.

The Next Day

"Alright Shadow, when riding a dinobot there are a few rules," Sideswipe says, Grimlock comes up behind me and makes his muzzle nudge my back struts making me giggle, "The last rule is have fun!" Sideswipe chirps making my optics widen since I didn't hear the other rules, Grimlock roared and laid down so I can get on, giggling I climb up his armor and sit down on the spot right behind his helm, I grab onto his horns, "Ready Grimmy?" I hum before the dinobot takes off, he runs through the woods while Sunny was beside him on Slag, (G1 Dinobot names, since they're easier for me to remember).

"Good job Shadow, alright now try and turn him," Sunny compliments making me nod, "Which way?" I ask, "What ever you what" Sunny says I look at him then I grab Grimmy's right horn and turn him left, Grimmy goes left, "Sorry buddy! But we don't have a bridal!" I say making Grimmy roar and picks up his pace.

Moments Later

Sunny and Sides were gone and it was just me and the Dinobots, "Okay guys, let's do something amazing!" I say while I was laying on Grimlock's back, before I knew it all the dinobots were in action, I was on Grimlock's back after awhile of running I stand on Grimlock's back Slag and Snarl were right beside me making sure I didn't fall, "Whoa" I whisper but I look around and see it felt like I was standing so close to the sky that I could touch it with how tall Grimlock was. I put my arms in the air and love the feel of the wind in my faceplates, I yelp feeling I'm being grabbed quickly but gently and flew through the air, I'm thrown up and then caught on a surface, I look and see I'm on Swoop's back, "Wohoo!" I cheer feeling the adrenaline rushing through my circuitry, I felt free, I felt Swoop turn to the side slightly circling the house.

"SHADOW MARIE HIDE!" I hear mom scream when she sees me, Swoop looks back at me and does a chuckle, I grumble and pat his neck, "Take me down" I say making him nose dive towards the ground, Sunny, Sides, Dad, Mom, DragonFly, Hound, Crosshairs and Drift all panicked seeing Swoop going down at a fast speed.

I throw my arms in the air and squeal with excitement, once close to the ground Swoop somehow landed gently, giggling I climb off only to be scooped up, "Sweet spark! You could have been killed!" Mom says taking me in her bi-pedal mode arms, "Ugh! Chromia chill, Flower got down to the ground safe and sound" Drift says, "No! She could have been killed!" Mom says, "But Swoop had me! I'm fine!" I chirp hugging my mom.

We all freeze hearing a voice:

"Who are you?"

Turning my helm I see a black and white robot with an Autobot symbol on his chest, he has doorwings on his back like Bee does which are standing straight up like he was angry.

"Prowler?!" Jazz yelps before running over to "Prowl" throwing his arms around him, "Jazz get off of me!" "Prowl" snaps, "Who is she? What is she doing here?" "Prowl" orders stepping closer, I felt Ironhide's fatherly possessiveness flow through our bond while Prowl got closer to me.

"Who is she?" Prowl asks again, "None of your business!" Daddy snarls, "Daddy, calm down," I soothe holding him, "Daddy?" Prowl asks, "Prowl this is my sparkling," Daddy says holding me on his hip, Prowl looks at Hide then me while his optics widened in disbelief probably seeing that me and Daddy look alike.

"How?" Was all Prowl asked before Sides opened his mouth, "He adopted her! She was human! But now she's half Cybertronian half Human!" SunStreaker glares at his twin but shrugs it off.

"That's interesting," Prowl hums.

That Night

I was being tucked into bed by Daddy, I felt all fuzzy and warm feeling something flow through our bond it felt like I was drowning in it, "That was my love," Daddy says climbing into bed with me, "I'll recharge in here tonight," Daddy says then Mommy walks in, "Hey pumpkin!" Mom says laying by my side, I saw that she had a small cube in her hands.

Daddy takes the cube and pulls me into his lap, "Come on drink up kiddo," Daddy whispers opening the cube and puts the cube to my lips, I take the opening into my mouth and drink while Daddy rocked me like I was a baby. "Slow down dear, I know it's yummy but we don't need you to get the hiccups," Mom says but is cut off when I hiccup, "Here we go with hiccups," Mommy sighs. Giggling me and Daddy cuddle when my cube is done.

I yawn along with Daddy, I felt his love and how calm he was through our bond, Daddy was happy and calm, I poke him through our 'creator-creation' bond and giggle at the look on his face. Chuckling Daddy wrapped me in his arms and held me close to his chassis.

I felt my eyes dropping.

I hear Ratchet whisper softly:

'Good Night my dear sparkling'

Then I hear a tough but soft voice whisper:

"Good night sweet spark, I love you,"
----/----/----/----/----/----/----/----/
Hello guys! I FINALLY updated!

Shadow: *Groans* Finally you made me and Daddy bond!

Me: -_- *Grumbles* Frag you!

Shadow: I'll get Daddy!

Me: O.o I'll get the twins!

Shadow: I'll get Ratchet!

Me: I'll get Optimus!

Shadow: I'll get your worst nightmare!

Me:-_- Don't you dare!

Shadow: *Makes my worst nightmare appear*

Me: -_- my worst enemy..................... Stairs.

Optimus: O.o

Ratchet: -_- You both are children!

Me and Shadow: WE ARE!

Ratchet: O.o

COMMENT

LIKE

SMASH LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!

Have a good day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 129 20
Book 1 in the Rising Leader series. What if four humans discovered the autobots and one human had a huge secret. Meet Shadow she is a fourteen year o...
108K 2.4K 16
Calypso is the oldest daughter of William Lennox. She hardly speaks and spends almost all her time studying/doing homework, reading, and inventing. S...
754 12 13
Born in a family of happiness, but when my mother passed away what happens now? I'm left with my canine friend, the last friend I have left. What hap...
16.2K 463 13
I own only OC's not transformers! What happens if four different versions of transformers enter are world and meet my OC Elena? Weird , crazy , roman...