Reader x Crush One-Shots

By sunyshore

A collection of one-shots featuring you and anyone you'd like ♡^▽^♡ More

Intro
Notice Me
Sick Day
Hotel
Snow Way Out!
Scary Movie
Pokémon Master?
Staring
More Staring
Baking
Admire
Tired
Test Scores
How to Talk to Girls
Polite
Family
Does She Have a Boyfriend?
Tutor
Soulmates
Scare Cam
Party
Carnival
Summer School Exam
My Pleasure
Reflections
Annoying
Shy
And They Were Roommates
Headaches
I'll Never Leave You
Years (Valentine's Special)
OTP! OTP!
Piercings
Back Off!
Babysitting
I'm Sorry
Stress
Bad Idea
Summer Nights
Tickles
Inexperienced
NEW BOOK
Slip Up
Bad Behavior
Are You Guys Dating?

Talk to Her

2.8K 62 34
By sunyshore

(C/N)'s POV

~ ~ ~

"Just go ask for it!" (C/F/N) said.

"I can't!" I replied.

"Man, come on! You used to be able to talk to her just fine! Why can't you do it now?!"

"I'm nervous! I like her, (C/F/N)!"

"So?! If you like her, go make your move! Don't be such a pussy!" he said.

"You know what, fine. I'm going for it." I said confidently.

There was only a few minutes of class left and everyone was just standing around and talking. Now was the perfect time to talk to her. I really don't know what happened to me, I used to be able to talk to (Y/N) all the time without getting nervous. What if she gives me a fake number? What if she doesn't even let me have her number?! Oh shit.

I looked back at (C/F/N). He gave me a 'Don't be a little scaredy cat! Just go!' look. I nodded. It was now or never.

I walked up to her. "Hey, (Y/N)!"

She looked up from her phone. "Oh, hi (C/N)! What's up?"

"Actually, I have a question for you."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Um.. I wanted to ask you if um..." get yourself together, (C/N)!!

"Come on, (C/N), I don't bite," she laughed.

Bite? I wouldn't mind if she bit... never mind.

"Can I have your number," I blurted out. I said it. No turning back now.

"Of course! You were making me nervous for a second there, I didn't now what you were gonna ask!" she said.

"Alright, cool," I said, handing her my phone.

She entered her number in my phone. I really really hoped that it wasn't a fake number. She handed my phone back. The bell rang.

"Thanks, (Y/N). I'll text you," I said,

"Alright, bye (C/N)! I'll see you tomorrow!" she said, waving.

(C/F/N) walked up to me. "Was it really that hard?"

I laughed and shook my head.

All I have to do now is get her to like me so she can be my girlfriend!...

...in my dreams.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 9.1K 45
Hi, lovelies! Welcome to my second book of Mina Imagines! I decided to stop my first book a little early so I could publish this one instead. As usua...
134K 7.2K 81
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
60.4K 1.6K 26
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...