Treat You Better (Adam Lamber...

By xoxowhatsername

"You're light." Says Adrian as he softly strokes my cheek. I flinch at his touch. He looks into my blue eyes... More

Maybe Its Time For Miracles
You Are An Angel
Te Regalo El Mar (The Ocean Gave You Away)
I Promise You Don't Have To Be Afraid
I'm Just A Problem That Doesn't Want To Be Solved
You Take All Of The Pain Away, Away, Away
I Need A Savior To Heal My Pain
I Want These Words To Make Things Right
I Need You The Most
Its Something Unpredictable, But In The End Its Right
I'm Glad You Came
You And I Were Fire, Fire, Fireworks
I Just Need Enough Of You To Dull The Pain
I'ma Pick U Up
I'm The Holy Water You Have Been Without
Under My Skin, Underneath, The Depths Of My Sin
It Was The Fourth Of July
Don't Lose Sight Of Me Now
My Heart Is A Ghost Town
Bring It All Back To Me
Live With Me Forever Now
My Shadow's The Only One That Walks Beside Me
I Don't Feel A Thing For You
Baby I Can Smell You On My Clothes
I Can See It In Your Eyes Cause They Never Tell Me Lies
I'm Here For Your Entertainment
I'll Take Care Of You
Don't Tell Me You're Crying Oh Honey You Don't Have To Lie
I Will Always Love You
No One's Ever Gonna Hurt You Love
Rockabye Baby, Don't You Cry Somebody's Got You
I Won't Shed A Tear Porque Se Que Tu Estas Junto A Mi
You're The Only One That Knows Me
You Make Me Feel Loved
The Fear Of Falling Apart
No Matter, Where The Day Goes, I Know You're Close By
I Know It Gets Hard Sometimes
Nunca Te Alejes De Mi (Don't You Ever Back Away From Me)
When You're Feeling Empty, I Will Be The Fuel You Need
I'm In Love With The Shape Of You
Querdarme Junto A Ti Una Eternidad (Stay Beside You For An Eternity)
If I Had My Way We Never Close Our Eyes

Protect You Forever

102 9 2
By xoxowhatsername

The Next Morning. . .

Adrian's POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing. I immediately hung up to whoever had called to not wake up my pregnant boyfriend. I looked over at him and he was for sure still sleeping. I looked at his stomach. A small bump was starting to form on him. I kissed his forehead and when my feet touched the floor, I noticed the floor was so fucking cold. I looked outside and sighed. It was snowing outside. I went back to Adam and pull the covers on him a little more. He slowly opened his eyes and I smiled. "Morning Sweetheart."

"Morning Adri." He whispered and I sat down on the edge of the bed. He gasped a little and looked down at his stomach. I smiled and lay my hand on top of his stomach. I looked up at Addy and he smiled. I sighed. "What?" He asked.

"Nothing." I replied. "I just can't believe we're becoming parents."

"Y-You don't want to become a Dad?" He asked. I could tell his voice wanted to crack.

"No, no. . ." I said and took his hands in mine. "Of course I want to, especially if you're the Mom. I just never imagined this."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean that when I used to be in a relationship, people didn't like me because of my personality." I replied. "They would break up with me, or cheat on me." His eyes widen.

"I would NEVER cheat on you or break up with you." He said and I smiled. "But you never imagined getting this far in a relationship, right?"

"Mhm." I hummed and he softly kissed my lips. I kissed him back and he let out a small moan. I softly chuckled, my hand on his cheek. We pulled back and connected foreheads. "I love you."

"Me too." He whispered and stood up from the bed. I looked as he went to his dresser, pulled out some clothes and went to the bathroom. After a minute he came back, but dressed in skinny jeans, a black shirt, and a brown jacket. He also had black boots that reached up to his ankles and a necklace around his neck. His hair was straight down.

(A/N: Adam's style)

"Where are you going?" I asked and he faced me.

"Grocery shopping." He replied as I stood up.

"You can go." I said. "Under one condition."

"Which is?" He said and I kissed his cheek.

"If I go with you." I said. "Now that you're pregnant, I don't want you or our baby to get hurt." He smiled and looked down at his stomach. He frowned.

"I'm getting fat." He said and I laughed.

"Of course you are." I said. "Because of the baby." He laughed and hugged me. I hugged him back and kissed the top of his head. Shit, I felt my system trying to release my evil feelings again. I backed away from Addy before I did something I would regret.

"What's the matter?" Asked Adam as he walked forwards.

"Where did you left my pills?" I asked.

"In the kitchen cabinet." He said and before he could ask, I ran to the kitchen. I started searching desperately for the bottle. Adam looked at me as if I was crazy. I finally found the bottle and I grabbed a water bottle. I popped two pills into my mouth and drank them with the water. I steady my body with my hands on the counter, my breathing a little heavy. I felt hands rubbing my arms behind me. I slowly turned around and faced Adam who has a concerned look in his face. I smiled and he smiled back at me. I caressed his cheek and he closed his eyes. He opened them and smiled. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah honey." I said and he smiled.

"Well. . .are you going to the shop with me or not?" He asked with a smirk and I smiled, rolling my eyes playfully.

"Yes I am." I said as I faced him. He chuckled and slapped my ass. I was going to say something, but he pressed a finger to my lips.

"Think of how many times you have slapped my ass." He said. "Now it's payback time." I sighed when he pulled back. He smirked and I attacked him with a kiss. He screamed when I kissed him, but he relaxed when I kissed him back. He closed his eyes and so did I. I picked him up, and put him in the counter. He continued to kiss me as his hands rested on my cheeks. My hands rested on his hips. I kissed him down his neck, making him release a moan. After a minute we pulled back and he smiled.

"Liked that?" I asked, my voice in a flirty tone.

"Hell yeah I did!" He said and I laughed. I helped him off the counter and told him to wait in the couch while I changed. I went upstairs and changed into a black pants, a black jacket with the sleeves up to my elbows, a pair of black shoes, and a black shirt. I did my silver hair and put eyeliner around my eyes, silver eye shadow around my eyes and the eyeliner. I also put on a pair of silver earrings.

(A/N: Adrian's style)

I smiled at my reflection and grabbed my phone, keys, and wallet. After putting the items in my pockets, I came downstairs and saw Adam looking down at his stomach, his hand rubbing his stomach. His bump was still unable to be seen. I smiled and went up to him. He smiled once he looked up at me.

"Hey beautiful." I said as I stroked his cheek. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Hi." He replied and I raised his shirt up, revealing his stomach. A very small baby bump started to form on him.

"I'm going to get so, so fat!" He said and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"But you look very sexy like that." I replied and kissed his forehead. He giggled and leaned on me.

"Come on." Said Adam. "Lets go."

"Okay honey." I said as I took my boyfriend's hand and walked with him outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69K 3.4K 42
It only took one summer to change everything. Now Camden is just trying his best to carry on with life like normal, but that's a little tricky when h...
293 16 4
The Chapters in this story are rated TV-MALS, they contains strong language and sexual situations. They are intended only for mature audiences and th...
60.8K 1.8K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
314K 12.2K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...