Under My Skin, Underneath, The Depths Of My Sin

Nighttime At Home. . .

Adam's POV:

I whimpered as I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't get the images out of my mind. Was I ever going to heal from what they have done to me?

Hands touching every part of my body. . .

Their bodies rubbing against mine. . .

The whispering in my ear. . .

Wrists and ankles tied. . .

Bruises and cuts all over my body. . .

People on top of me to pleasure themselves. . .

Broken. . .

"Addy, baby wake up." Said a voice. 

Adrian's POV:

I woke up to whimpering at my side. I looked over and saw Adam squirming in the bed. What was he dreaming about this time? I sat up and tried to wake him up. "Addy, baby wake up." He had sweat all over his body, as if someone was hurting him.

"No, please get off of me. . ." He said as tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Bae no one's here, but me." I said as I tried to wake him up. "Adam?"

"Please stop." He whispered as he was shaking

"Adam!" I said as I shook him.

"Adrian!" He yelled. Dude I'm right here!

"ADAM!" I yelled and he jolted up, covering himself with the blankets. I looked at him worried, but he looked at me scared. I slowly went to him, but he backed away. "Adam what's the matter?"

"Back away from me." He whispered as he cried.

"Baby, I--"

"Please back away from me!" He said as he broke down into sobs. "I want Adrian here!" 

"But I'm--" I started.

"Please!" He yelled. "Adrian! Adrian!!"

"Okay, okay!" I said and sighed. "I'll bring him." I stood up and exited the room. After a minute I heard him screaming. Was it just me or was he screaming from the top of his lungs? He kept screaming 'please', 'don't do it',. . .who was he talking to? I was going to open the door, but it had lock. "Adam, open up."

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" He screamed. "PLEASE DON'T HURT ME AGAIN!" Again? Did he actually think Drake was in there? I sighed. I guess I'm going to be the hero. I broke down the door and saw Adam on the floor sobbing, trying to cuddle his body. He looked at me and I picked him up in my arms. 

"Honey what happened?" I asked as he kept crying. He shook violently in my arms as if someone wanted to hurt him. . .badly. 

"I'm never going to heal." He whispered. "Its hard to forget the scars he did on me." 

"With 'he' you mean your ex?" I asked and he nodded.

"He scarred me." He whispered. "The scars are deep. I don't want this to happen again." After a few minutes, Adam had stopped shaking, but his crying just slowed down. I rubbed his back as he tried to calm down. "You should go to sleep."

"Not until I know you'll be okay." I said and he shook his head.

"You work tomorrow. I don't want you to be tired when you're working." He replied.

"I rather be fired than seeing you like this." I said and he buried his face in my stomach. I looked at my phone. I smiled. I had forgotten today was a special day in the Underneath. Today the Underneath celebrated the victory of a battle. It was only 9:00 pm, but the event started at 12:00 am. "Addy want me to show you something amazing?"

"Mhm." He hummed, a smile spreading on his lips. I smiled and wiped his tears.

"Get dressed." I said. "We're doing something special." 

"Okay." He said and he went to the bathroom. I smiled at him and I went to the drawers to get out some clothes. I changed into a black shirt, black boots, a pair of black jeans and my favorite black leather jacket.

 I changed into a black shirt, black boots, a pair of black jeans and my favorite black leather jacket

(A/N: Adrian's style)

~~~~

I waited for Adam downstairs as I scrolled through my emails. 

"Adrian?" Said a voice. I put my phone away and smiled when I saw my quiet, shy and blushing Addy in the bottom of the stairs. His hair was to the side and his face looked flawless. He had glittery leggings with zebra stripes and black heel boots. He also had a black blazer with black ripped fingerless gloves, showing off his black painted nails.

 He also had a black blazer with black ripped fingerless gloves, showing off his black painted nails

(A/N: Adam's style)

He duck his head, his fringe falling to his face. I walked up to him and tucked his hair behind his ear, raising his head up.

"So pretty tonight." I said and he smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and so did he, hugging me. His cheek rested on my chest as my hands rubbed his back. "I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Adri." He whispered. "I'm sorry for what happened earlier."

"Don't be." I said. "I know it's not easy to heal. Okay?"

"Okay." He said. I wrapped my arm around him and a tear came down his cheek.

"Don't cry, baby." I said and he faced me. "I don't like it when you shed tears."

"Sorry." He said.

"Don't apologize because you did nothing wrong." I said and kissed his cheek. He smiled and leaned on me.

"Okay." He said.

"Wait here." I said and went to the kitchen. If I was going to take Adam on this night, I know he would probably starve, so in seven or ten minutes I had made sandwiches. I grabbed from the refrigerator Adam's favorite dessert (I don't consider that dessert though): strawberries. I love strawberries too, but only if they have chocolate. I grabbed from the cabinet a Nutella plastic jar and grabbed a picnic basket. I put in the basket two drinks, a small handful of napkins, and two straws (I don't know why, but Adam loves drinking his drink with a straw). I smirked. I grabbed from the cabinet a big bag of Cheetos. I had the basket ready, now all I needed was a blanket, but first I went to the living room to hand Adam the basket.

"Okay, what's going on?" He asked.

"Its a surprise." I said and kissed his forehead. I went upstairs to the bedroom and got out from the closet a blanket. With that done, I went downstairs where Adam smiled once he saw me. "Ready?"

"Yeah." He said and I took his hand in mine.

"Well let's go." I said and we exited the house. Adam was going to love it.