Leave Me Alone { n.s. }

By coffeestainss

Nathan Sykes. He's just your average student at White Chapel High, right? Wrong! Thing is, he's a bloodsuckin... More

Chapter 1 - The New Guy
Chapter 2 - Detention
Chapter 3 - I'm Max, By The Way
Chapter 4 - Friendship Is In Order
Chapter 5 - Anything Is Possible
Chapter 6 - What Are You Doing Here?
Chapter 7 - You Don't Even Know Him
Chapter 8 - Carnival
Chapter 9 - Different
Chapter 10 - The Incident
Chapter 11 - Matchmakers
Chapter 12 - Surprise
Chapter 13 - Soulmate?
Chapter 14 - Sick Day
Chapter 15 - Lovely
Chapter 16 - Winter Dance
Chapter 17 - Can I Trust You?
Chapter 18 - Will You...
Chapter 19 - Demons In My Head
Chapter 20 - Siva The Diva
Chapter 21 - Two Nathans?
Chapter 22 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 23 - Is He Hiding Something?
Chapter 24 - I Have Something To Tell You
Chapter 26 - Panic Attack
Chapter 27 - Blood For The First Time
Chapter 28 - Selfish
Chapter 29 - Nothing To Me
Chapter 30 - Resist
Chapter 31 - Arguments
Chapter 32 - Control
Chapter 33 - Something Isn't Right
Chapter 34 - He's Back
Epilogue

Chapter 25 - I Am a Vampire

798 27 3
By coffeestainss

Skye's POV

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"I'm a vampire, and you are my soulmate." He repeated.

This is crazy. This is too crazy. "But, vampires aren't real." I said.

"Oh, they are very very real." Nathan said.

"You, you aren't a vampire." I pointed.

"I am. Do you need proof?" He asked.

"Yes." I nodded. 

"Alright. But, you asked for it." He nodded. "Give me your hands." 

I hesitantly held out my hands for him to take. He grabbed them and looked at me. His eyes slowly turned red and fangs popped out of his gums.

I ripped my hands away. "Oh my god!" 

"Skye, please don't be afraid of me. I won't hurt you." He tried to come closer.

"S-Stay away from me." I staggered back.

"Skye, just hear me out. Please." He begged.

"Siva. He was right about you. You did have something to hide all this time. I told him that you weren't hiding anything! I defended you!" I exclaimed.

He just looked at me. "He kept saying that there was something off about you. That you had something to hide. I swore up and down that he was just being over-protective. But he was right!" I went on.

"Skye, I -" He tried reaching for me.

"Don't touch me, Nathan." I said angrily. 

He didn't dare move towards me.

"Is Tom a vampire, to?!" I yelled angrily.

"Yes." He nodded.

My eyes widened. "Don't tell me that he has to bite Alex and turn her."

"If I could tell you that, I would." He muttered.

"Shit!" I held my head.

"Just calm down, Skye." He tried reaching for me.

"No! Don't fucking touch me!" I yelled and back away a few steps.

I said that out of sheer fear. I was too scared. Was this a dream? Correction - a nightmare? I didn't know.

Nathan, a vampire?! I would have never guessed. I thought that vampires weren't real. Just figments of your imagination. And, he said I was his soulmate?! What does that even mean?

"If you're a vampire, why haven't you killed me yet?" I asked.

"Are you listening? I would never hurt you! I couldn't if I wanted to!" He said.

"Why?"

"Skye," He grabbed my shoulders. I winced a bit. "You are my soulmate. I know it sounds far-fetched, but it's true.  I need you to just trust me, okay? I know you are afraid, you have every right to be. But I need you to trust me and hear me out." He said.

I sighed. Did I really want to trust him? I was still processing the fact on how he was a vampire! I looked at him completely different.

But, he was right. If he wanted to kill me, wouldn't he have already done it?

"I don't know, Nathan." I said.

"Please. Just give me some time to explain. Everything will make sense if you just let me explain."

I took a breath and sighed. "Fine." 

"Well, a vampire's soulmate is that one person who is meant for them. The one person who they feel complete with. They know they're their soulmate in a number of ways. A vampire and their soulmate naturally get along. A vampire couldn't hurt their soulmate. That's because it's a bond that holds them together.

And, when I came here, to this town I was in search of my soulmate. I came to this town to look for her. I didn't think I would be successful, but then, I met you. I met you, and you made me feel like no other girl has. You made me feel whole.

Yeah, we didn't get along at first, but once we did, I couldn't get you out of my mind. I found out that you were my soulmate. I knew I couldn't tell you, because I was afraid of this." He gestured,  "I knew you wouldn't believe me when I told you, but I need you to. I am in love with you. You are my soulmate." He finished.

I couldn't believe my ears. This couldn't be real.

"This is very real." He said. Damn it, he read my mind.

I knew that I was in love with him to, but, I didn't realize that the feeling was like this.

"I can't believe this is real." I said, looking around.

"Yeah," Was all he said.

"I have a question." I said.

"Go ahead."

"Do you have to bite me?"

He sighed, and slowly nodded. "Yes."

I didn't even really have to ask. I knew he did. I could see it in his face.

I sighed. "I don't want to do it. But it has to be done." He said.

"Maybe it won't be so bad." I tried to be optimistic.

"I wish that I didn't have to do it, though." He shrugged.

"You love me right?" I asked.

He silently nodded.

"You would never hurt me, right?" I said. He nodded again.

"Then, do it." I said.

He looked at me if I'd grown a second head. "Do what?"

"Bite me." I said and tilted my head to the side, moving my hair out of the way.

He stood back quickly. "No. I-I can't."

"Look Nathan. You said that you had to. Do it, and get it over with." I said.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said.

"You wouldn't hurt me." I grabbed his hand.

He ripped his hand away. "You don't understand."

"Understand what?"

"I may not want to hurt you, but that won't stop me from possibly hurting you. I can't control myself around a human. Not even a human who is my soulmate. There's no telling what could happen if I bite you." He said sternly.

"But you said that a vampire couldn't hurt their soulmate if they tried."

"That's true, but it's not me who would be trying to hurt you. That would be my vampire instincts kicking in and god knows what happening."

"Can't you take control?" I asked.

"Yes. And that's what I'm afraid of. Your blood is...in lack of a better word, dangerous."

"What do you mean?" I was growing nervous.

"Your blood. Don't take this in any sort of manner, but it is, how do I say this," He paused. "Ecsatsy."

"I'm still confused." I said.

"It kills me to not have it." He said.

That's when it clicked in my mind. "Oh." He nodded, not responding.

He looked at me with his red eyes. I was honestly very afraid. Afraid of him, afraid of what he could do, afraid of what will happen.

But I love him. I'm his soulmate. He's my soulmate. 

"I have to do it tonight." He muttered.

"Nothing is stopping you," I said and got closer. No matter how afraid I was, there was no turning back  now.

He didn't say anything. He just brought his face down to my neck.

His soft lips left small kisses trailing up my neck to my vein. His lips, so soft and gentle. I could feel his fangs graze against my skin and I shuddered at the touch.

"Shh, don't move." His now deep voice muttered in my ear.

His hands on my shoulders, he kept me still. I wanted to squirm and jerk around at all types of angles, but because of him holding me down, I didn't move.

I felt his fangs on my neck again and soon, a stabbing pain surged through me. I have never screamed so hard in my entire life.

I felt numb. First, all feeling left in my arms, then the feeling in my legs left. I felt like I was collapsed on the ground yet I knew I was standing upright with the help of Nathan.

His fangs were like a million knifes piercing my neck. I couldn't take it. I felt my eyes roll back in my head and everything slowly went black.

-

Nathan's POV

It tasted amazing. Her blood, it was pure ecstasy. I had to keep from moaning in pleasure as I sucked her neck and turned her. She was limp, she didn't move. She passed out after a couple of seconds.

I pulled my fangs out of her neck and wiped the excess blood off of my mouth. Her bite wound was noticeable.

I didn't know how long she would be unconscious.

Tom, I need you outside right now. I thought, trying to connect to him through telepathy.

Where are you?  His voice echoed.

I'm in the parking lot.

He was over here with me within seconds. "What?"

"I did it." I said.

His gaze immediately went to Skye's lifeless body.

"What will you do now?" He asked.

"Have you bitten Alex yet?" I asked.

He shook his head. "I was about to."

I nodded. "Um, let's sneak them back to Skye's place when the night is over."

"How will we get passed her mum?"

"Sneak in the window and lay Skye and Alex in bed." I shrugged.

"I guess." He said.

I didn't reply. I just looked at Skye's lifeless body. I can't believe I did that.

"I'll go handle my business." Tom said rather awkward and sped away.

I didn't move. I couldn't. I was just shocked at myself and her. She wanted me to bite her. She wanted to get it over with.

Well it's done. 

There's no turning back now.

-

Tom and I carried an unconscious Alex and Skye to her house. The closer we got to her house, the more nervous I got. I didn't think that this would cause me this much nervousness.

We approached Skye's house and saw that her mum's bedroom light was on. We gave each other a look.

"Let's go." I said and we walked up to Skye's bedroom window. 

I climbed up to her window and tried to open it. It wouldn't budge, so I had to put some force behind it.

I could feel the temperature outside dropping by the minute. "Can you get it?" Tom whisper-shouted.

"I'm trying." I said, seeing my own breath.

When the window finally budged, I slid it open quietly and climbed in, Skye on my back. Tom followed.

"Okay. We need to hurry up and lay them in bed. We aren't even supposed to be in here." I said in a low voice. 

"Well what are we waiting on?" Tom muttered and laid Alex down on one side of the bed. I laid Skye down on the other.

"What do you think they'll do when they wake up?" I asked.

"I don't know. But tonight, i'm not sticking around to find out." Tom said and climbed out the window. 

I took one last look at their bodies. I wondered what Skye would do when she woke up and put two and two together. I don't know what she'll do, but, i'm going to follow Tom.

I'm not sticking around to find out, either.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 126 32
Everyone has their trials in life and many people can overcome them, It doesn't matter what happened or who did it as long as you can overcome them...
10.2K 363 10
Nathan spends his life hiding away from humans, he has to stop himself from killing. Scared to care for the people around him in case of killing some...
Immortal Love By Jay

Teen Fiction

1.8K 84 42
*Sequel to The Runaway. You don't have to read that book to understand this one.* Skylar Perez is a loud and social girl. Ever since she was small sh...
3.6K 60 17
Ally Anderson, 18, in her first year of university. Nathan Sykes, 19, in his second year of university. On Ally's first day of uni, she sees Nathan f...