Life Has Its Own Way {VHope}

By WunnyDecembar

Taehyung wins a cruise, where he meets Hoseok, a casanova and ambitious painter deep in debt which will be ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (Finale)
Chapter 20 (Epilogue)

Chapter 2

313 15 11
By WunnyDecembar

"The grand prize winner will walk out with a ticket for 14 days cruise fully sponsored by Princess Cruise to the wonder of China, Japan and South Korea" The announcer said.

"And the lucky person is..... Mr Kim Taehyung from Daegu,South Korea. "OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!...."Taehyung screaming and jumping on his stand. The audience clapping and congratulate him for the win. Taehyung on the other hand still can't believe that hes winning the grand prize. They have to call his name again and ask him to come to the stage to claiming the prize.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Taehyung getting excited seeing the big cruise, he was smiling widely while walking into the cruise.The crew were waiting for him to welcome him aboard. There is a musician playing on the stage, biggest pool on the center of the cruise, He was too amaze on the interior when someone just bumped into him. "ouch" Taehyung butt landed on the floor with a thud and the other fall onto him.

"Oh,hello gorgeous,never seen someone so beautiful before" The woman muttered without having a slightest guilty. "Shame on you, you should apologize first by bumping into me, but you just simply hitting on me!!! "Taehyung pushed the woman away and stand up. "Sorry i can't hold on....i've already fallen for you" The latter winking. "I'm soooo done with your bullshit" he rolling his eyes and bumped her shoulder deliberately. "Uuuuu feisty, i like that" The latter cooing on him. "Wow, it was my first time seeing someone rejecting you irene" Her friend said. "Nahhhhhh......Its not gonna be long, trust me, no one can resist my beauty"She was confident and flipping her hair.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Hoseokie, can i ask you something?" steve asked. Hoseok just nodded while ogling and flirting with everyone around. "Why were you taking a cruise which taking 14 days to reach Shanghai when you can just fly with an airplane which only take a few hours???" Hoseok smile. "I just feel like it" He answered briefly. "I'm serious Hoseokie, you know that all your fortune even your own clothes already being pawn, your saving account balance was zero and You've got a lot of debt on you"Steve point out worriedly.

Hoseok seems unaffected on his speech and stay flirting around with every beautiful girl and handsome guy who happen to walking around. "You should change your attitude bro, just being a good fiance and get married to Miss Joy and you'll be one of the wealthiest person in south korea, hey, i'm talking to you right now, stop flirting around!!!!!" Steve getting annoyed." Cancel this cruise and lets take a plane straight to Shanghai, they already waited for you there!!!!please!!!"Steve begging on him.

"Hey steve, its not that i'm not gonna marrying Joy, but before i'm getting married i need my grandmother blessing first, and the only way i can see her is by the cruise" Hoseok explain. "I know that, but what should i tell Miss Joy and his father who already waiting for you at the airport????, they even throwing a welcoming party just for you!!!!" Steve being persistent.

"haishhh, just told them i w~~~" Hoseok word being cut by a woman at the back. "Hey Hoseokie!!!!"Hoseok turn to the voice. "Oh hye baby" He take off his spectacles and walking to the girl ignoring steve completely. "How are you?" He hug her tightly. "You already forgot about me honey??" The girl pouting. "How am i suppose to forget you my mind blowing beauty Leena" he try to kiss her cheek when the girl turn her head away. "My name is Teena not Leena!!"She was sulking. "oh..ohhhoh i'm sorry, its Tinashe right!!" He try to kiss him again but the girl getting angrier. "Its Athena not Teenashe!!!!" She try to leave but Hoseok grab her hand.

"I don't care either you're Athena or Tinashe, but you're the definition of fire baby, you making me bultaorane"He inched their face closer. "Come on kiss me, i need you to tame me" He said seductively and kiss her passionately. Steve at the back face palmed from the scene.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"All your things already being fixed sir, is there anything you wanted me to do more?"The cabin service boy asking. "Nah!!! take this and thank you so much" He hands him a tips. "Enjoy your trip sir" The boy bowed and left. "Ughhhh, i'm too sweaty, gonna take a shower first"Taehyung stripping and put his shirt on the bed. He enter the bathroom straight away.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hoseok searching for his cabin when he bumped into someone. "Oh if i'm not mistaken, you're THE JUNG HOSEOK!!!, I'm irene" The girl introduce herself without being asked. "why don't we have a lunch together?, what do you say?"Shes winking and Hoseok chuckling. "I'm sorry, i've got a something else to do...Irene Noona" Hoseok just step away left Irene dumbstruck. "Is it just me or You've being rejected twice a day now"Jihyo mocking her. "SHUT UP!!!!!"she was ashamed and left her friend who laughing at her.

Hoseok enter his cabin and pay a tips to the boy." thank you sir" and he left. Hoseok jump into his bed immediately but freeze when he smell a sweet vanilla cologne,from someone clothes. He's blinking and take the shirt to his nose and sniffing on it. "who could this shirt belong to?" and then the bathroom door sprung open and there was Taehyung on his towel with drenching wet hair, Hoseok watch him with amazement. He eyeing Taehyung from head to toe and bite his lips.

Taehyung not aware that there is a pair of eyes following every move he made. He ruffle his hair with another towel to dry it. He want to remove his towel when he saw Hoseok was there on his bed. He was screaming shockingly and try to hide his bare chest from the man. "Good afternoon sir, i've never knew a first class passenger could be treated like this, if i know this, i would always enjoying cruising than flying, by the way my name is Jung Hoseok"Hoseok offering a handshake.

"I don't wanna know what your name was!!!! what are you doing in my cabin, get lost!!!!!!"Taehyung asking him to leave. "Wait, have anyone told you, how beautiful your eyes are???"Hoseok totally ignore Taehyung wrath. While Taehyung starting to lose his mind, he take the phone and calling for a security. Hoseok suddenly stepping closer to him and take off his jacket. " WHAT ARE YOU DOING?????DON'T YOU DARE COME CLOSER TO ME!!!! OR I WILL KICK YOUR BALLS!!!!!" Taehyung loudly speak. "Take this Jacket sir, i know you don't wanna be a quiet a show to the security" Hoseok offered his Jacket with a smirked. Taehyung blushed and looking away.

There is a knock on the door. Taehyung run to the bed and pull the blanket and wrapping his body with it while Hoseok open up the door. "Where is the intruder??? tell me..tell me" two security coming to the cabin. Hoseok pointed on Taehyung who struggle wrapping the blanket on his body. "A blanket thief?i command you to put that away and leave sir!!"One of the security voicing out sternly.

"Idiot!!!, his the one who enter my cabin without a permission!!!!"Taehyung defensing himself. "Nope, its my cabin" Hoseok talk back."This is my cabin you pervert!!!!" Taehyung sound irritated. "Wait!!! wait!!!..let me decide it, where's your ticket, let me see" The security asked. They both give the ticket. "Which one of you, call Jung Hoseok?" The security asked. "Its me" Hoseok answered while peering on Taehyung nonstop." So, this cabin is yours" The security decided. "But!!!" Taehyung try to object.

"Your cabin also 21B but in the 2nd floor, sir" The security explain."uhh" Taehyung feel down and shy. "Uh i'm sorry" he was apologizing to the security. 'You should apologise to him not me" The security left. "I'm sorry sir, its my fault" He bowed to Hoseok. "Nope, no need to apologise, you can stay here if you want" Hoseok said and sit on the sofa."Oh really!!!" Taehyung was lighten up a bit.

"Its okay, you can sleep on the bed while i'm sleeping on the sofa" Hoseok said. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT???"Taehyung standing beside him angrily. "Or you want to sleep with me on the sofa??"Hoseok pull Taehyung hand and sit him on his lap. "You rascal!!!!" He pushed him away and run to the door. Hoseok laughing evilly.

"Fucking pervert!!! i hate this m~~~~" there is a group of people outside the cabin eyeing him weirdly. He was flushed red when someone from the group gossiping him as stripper as he only have towel on his body. He was too embarrassed to say anything and just left to his cabin.

#####Your Terryble Author out#####

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 3.9K 24
Where two mafia leaders Jung y/n and Park Jimin were arranged to get married. Jimin, a possesive husband while y/n a stubborn wife.
605 48 8
Min Yoongi a Mafia. Y/N an innocent girl who agrees on marrying without knowing anything about him for her own personal reasons. Yoongi, having no ne...
41.8K 2.5K 59
Three friends in college lose a game against their other friend Hoseok. Now, Seokjin, Jimin and Taehyung have to go to a club crossdressed as women...
142K 10.3K 68
Seokjin is a new exchange student and Taehyung is the most popular guy in the school. Both of their lives are very different from each other so let's...