Her Married Mate

Galing kay DayDreamWriting158

Eliza Harris, daughter of Alpha Harris of the TidalMoon pack has been looking for her other half, her soulma... Higit pa

Girls Night Out
Freedom
We Meet Again
Avoidance
Found
Escape
Back to Reality
Welcome Home
Buisness Ball
Confrontation
Alexander's POV

Finally Found

12.6K 298 89
Galing kay DayDreamWriting158

It was only then that my heart shattered as I realized what I had just come across.

"Oh! Eliza!" Smiled Annette as she quickly approached me, dragging my mate along with her.

"I would like for you to meet the man I mentioned to you earlier. This is the man of my dreams and my new husband, Alexander Orion." she said as she gazed lovingly at her husband.

I could feel his eyes on me as I simply stared at Annette for what seemed like minutes, but was only a few seconds until I turned my gaze onto his. I had to take a few breaths as I didn't want to cry infront of the happy couple. 

"I-Its nice to meet you, Alexander." I said in a broken yet soft voice. I knew he could see the pain in my eyes as I noticed him slightly wince.

"It's nice to meet you as well, Eliza." he said.

The sound of my name on his tongue sounded so heavenly yet I couldn't enjoy it. Not the way I wanted to. My stomach churned and twisted as my eyes had travelled down to their intertwined hands, which bore rings of complete and utter commitment.

I couldn't stand being in their presence any longer, so I quickly turned as I placed a hand over my mouth and rushed to the nearest bathroom, before locking myself in a stall and puking up the contents in my stomach.

The simple stench of my puke had me dry heaving as my stomach continued twisting into knots. I quickly flushed the toilet and simply sat on the floor, refusing to cry as what had played out in front of me only minutes ago, replayed itself in my head over and over again. The look in their eyes when they gazed at each other. The rings. All of it was burned into my brain. A permanent scar on my heart and soul.

I had waited so long to find him, only to find out that he hadn't waited for me at all.

Once I managed to get my bearings back, I stood up and straightened out my dress, unlocking the stall and making my way over to one of the sinks. I looked in the mirror and cringed as I looked quite pale. My hair was a bit untamed, but it still looked good enough to me.

A sigh escaped my lips as I took my heels off and exited the bathroom, only to bump into a hard wall that I was almost positive wasn't their before. A pair of strong arms caught me from falling and the immediate sensation of sparks from our skin to skin contact told me who it was not to mention his intoxicating scent that had my wolf howling for more.

I quickly pushed myself away from, breaking all physical contact with him as I looked up at him.

"Eliza I-" He started off but I put my hand up for him to stop talking.

"No you aren't. Before you met me you wouldn't have been sorry at all. You love her, not me. There is nothing to talk about, so leave me alone." I said as I walked around him and back down the hall that my heart had been broken in.

I quickly made my way to the elevator and waited for it to open. My foot tapping as I didn't want to stay in the area of my hearts demise. I immediately stepped into the elevator once it opened and repeatedly pressed the close door button as I saw Annette making her way to the elevator with Alexander.

The doors closed before they could make it to the elevator and I pressed the button for the fourth floor, glad to feel the shift in gravity as the elevator lifted me up and to the floor I lived on.

Once the elevator opened again, I quickly exited it and headed straight down the hall and to my hotel room, unlocking it and stepping inside to the familiar entrance of the room.  I closed the door and locked it once again before going to get my much needed treat from the cubbard.

I pulled out a bottle of vodka and took it back to my bed, unscrewing it and taking large gulps of the bitter beverage, drowning my sorrows as I did so.

'Don't do this to yourself, child.' Said my wolf.

"Shut up. You don't get it." I told her.

'And why wouldn't I? He's my mate as well. I have been waiting to find him just as much as you have, so don't give me your pathetic excuses.' She growled in my head, causing me to wince a bit.

"Whatever. Go back to sleep. You aren't needed right now." I told her as things started getting dizzy. I had finished the bottle of vodka and before I knew it everything went black.

~

I woke up groaning as my head had been pounding. I didn't remember much after I passed out, but everything before I remembered as clear as day. My heart broke once again as I climbed out of bed, noticing that I hadn't taken my dress off last night.

A sigh escaped my lips as I trudged over to one of the cabinets near the mini fridge and pulled out my bottle of aspirin, taking two pills from it and getting a water bottle from out of the mini fridge, popping the two pills into my mouth before swallowing them with water. I felt pathetic as I sat there wallowing in my sorrows, but I couldn't just sit around all day.

I got up and walked into my closet, putting together an outfit and walking back out of it and into the bathroom to get a nice long shower.

Once I had gotten out of the shower, my headache had subsided quite a bit but not completely, so I quickly went about my daily routine of drying myself off, getting dressed, styling my hair, and applying my mascara and lip gloss. I wasn't exactly up for going out anywhere for breakfast, so I grabbed my black leather purse and exited my room, making sure it locked behind me before I made my way to the elevator.

I sighed as I pressed the down button, checking my phone for any missed messages.

0 missed messages.

Once the Elevator opened, I stepped in and pressed the first floor button, waiting patiently as the doors to the elevator closed and took me down 2 floors. I was caught off guard when Alexanders scent filled my nose, but it had a lingering floral scent mixed into it.

Alexander stepped into the elevator and pressed the first floor button before turning his smoldering gaze onto my bewildered one.

I looked away from him and at my feet, moving as far as possible from him as I could get.

"Eli-" he started off, but I quickly interrupted him.

"Don't." I said.

The air was tense in the elevator as we both stayed silent until the doors finally opened and I quickly exited the elevator. I was pulled back by a strong grip, knowing damn well who it was considering the scent of the person.

"Let go." I told him as I turned to glare into his eyes.

"We need to talk about this, Eliza." He said as he stared into my eyes.

"Talk about what huh? How you got married, knowing your mate was out there somewhere and then fucked your new Wifey even after finding your mate? " I said as I yanked my arm free from his grasp.

"I thought I'd never find you." He told me, causing me to scoff and turn to walk away from him.

"Eliza please. Just listen." He told me. I flipped him the bird as I continued walking towards the food court, leaving him behind.

***

I sat in silence, eating away at my plate full of Pancakes, a bunch of bacon, some sausage, a biscuit, and a separate bowl of fruit as I waited for Liv to get here. I needed to get away from this place and she knew exactly where to take me for that.

As I was just about to shove a piece of bacon into my mouth a single manicured hand snatched it from my grasp. A low-growl rumbled in my chest as I looked at the bacon thief and not to my surprise there stood Olivia, munching on my piece of bacon.

"Seriously, Liv?" I said as I picked up another piece of bacon and quickly shoved it in my mouth in case she decided to snatch that one too.

"Yes, Boo. You know I love Bacon just as much as you do, so dont give me that shit." She said as she took a seat across from me and took a sausage off my plate.

I wasnt really in the mood to reprimand her, so I stayed quiet and ate my food.

The silence didn't last very long though do to the fact that I know she would say something about my silence.

"OK what is wrong? Who's weave do I need to pull out because I sure as hell need to know who fucked with my bestie." She said as she stopped eating the sausage she took and looked at me with a serious expression.

I just looked at her with a blank expression as I finished what was on my plate and quickly ate my fruit.

"I'll tell you later, but for now can you please take me to that cabin please. I need to shift and I obviously can't do that here." I told her.

Olivia let out a huff as she blew the hair from out of her face and crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her breasts up in her tight shirt a little bit.

"Fine, but you're telling me on the way there otherwise I'm not taking you, deal?" She asked me and I smiled and nodded a bit.

"Deal. " I said as I stood up and picked up my empty plate and bowl, before going and tossing them in the trash, Olivia trailing behind me with my purse.

I greatly took my purse from her and walked with her to her car in a peaceful silence.

Once we got ourselves situated in the car and on the road, I contemplated on how I was going to tell her what happened. Everything was silent for about 10 minutes before she popped the big question.

"So what happened?" She asked me as she glanced over at me for a second before turning her attention back into the road ahead.

A sigh escaped my lips as I played with the hem of my dress and took a deep breath, letting it out before I began talking.

"Yesterday I met a woman in the elevator who was getting married later that day. Her name is Annette and she's the sole reason as to why my heart was torn to shreds." I told her.

She sat in silence for a second before grinning and pushing my shoulder a bit.

"Ooooh girl I knew you were low-key lesbian." She said as she giggled.

I stared at her in shock as I was unable to believe she had even just said that.

"Eww God no!  I'm not a lesbian dammit, just let me finish telling you since you wanted to know so much." I grumbled as I glared at her. The girl simply shrugged and stayed quiet, waiting for me to continue with my story telling.

"Anyways. After we had left the club that night and you dropped me off... There was this intoxicating smell that led me down a hallway which I wish I never went down and right as I turned the corner....a couple....a newly married couple exited a room hand in hand and well you can guess who the bride was.... " I said.

"OMG Who?" She asked me, I noticed her slightly leaning my way as my story had caught her attention fairly well.

"Annette, dumbass." I told her and watched as she smacked her forehead.

"Oh duh. Sorry you know I'm a bit slow." She said.

"Yeah because of all that alcohol you consume." I told her.

"Is not." She pouted.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Save your excuses." I told her.

"Well someone got their panties in a twist." She grumbled and I sighed before finishing off my story.

"Well yes the bride was Annette, but the groom was... " I trailed off as the memories flew through my mind again, causing my chest to tighten up.

"The groom was...my mate. Alexander Orion." I said as my eyes welled up a bit.

"Oh honey..." She said in a saddened voice.

"The day I was supposed to be the happiest had turned into a nightmare." I told her as tears rolled down my cheeks. My soft sobs filling the car.

All Olivia could do was reach over and rub my back as she tried to comfort me through my pain.

"I finally found him, Liv, but I can't have him because he belongs to another." I said as I struggled to hold my sobs back.

Olivia stayed silent for a while before speaking again.

"Who says you can't have him?" She asked me.

"The wedding band on his ring does, Liv." I told her as I looked over at her.

"So? Doesn't mean you can't steal him from that woman. He is YOUR other half, and soul mate not hers. If anything you have the right to take back what's yours." She told me.

I just stared at her as if she were crazy.

"Were gonna come up with a plan to get you your man. We'll call it Plan heartbreaker." She told me.

"Liv that's never gonna work out." I told her.

The woman simply shrugged and grinned.

"You never know until you try." She said and for the rest of the ride we rode in silence as I contemplated on whether or not I should go through with the plan.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

232K 6.5K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
83.6K 3.4K 58
The first tears finally slipped from my closed eyes, I heard him whimper as they slid down my cheeks. "I love you, Lacey," he whispered into my ear,"...
210 13 7
There he was, a beast in all his Devine glory. Standing in a graveyard, covered in the blood of the innocent with a look of satisfaction and thirst f...
10.5K 484 24
"I will spend the rest of my life fighting to protect you." Piper had been a prisoner in what she called home. She was being forced to marry someone...