Idol Situation

By FairySalvatore

The super popular 5 - member Boy-Band VICTOR is perfect. They top the charts, steal millions of hearts, are g... More

Extended Summary
Idol Solution
Idol in house
Idol Meeting
Idol Schedule
Idol Competiton
Idol Photo Shoot
Idol Manners
Idol Awards
Idol Problems
Idol Sale
Idol Promotions
Idol Substitution
Idol Weekend
Idol Advertisement
Idol Outing
Idol Manager
Idol Recording
Idol Mother
Idol Drama
Idol Concert Practice
Idol Family
Idol Brother
Idol Show
Idol Boys
Idol Memories
Idol Torture
Idol Home
Idol Scandal
Idol Plan
Idol Dinner
Idol Realisation
Idol Boyfriend
Idol Fairy Tale
Idol Newbie
Idol Situation

Idol Fan Meeting

1.2K 122 16
By FairySalvatore

I was practically with the boys all the time then why was I so excited? My enthusiasm was out of bounds as I walked with lighter steps and a big smile. Today one week after the new song release, VICTOR was having fan meeting and for some reason I was thrilled. I have only seen the heart stealing videos of a meeting but to witness was a whole other thing.

And even though I was pretty friendly and kind of close to the guys I wanted to be the fan line as well and be treated as a fan for once.

The lining up of fans started from eight in the morning even though the meeting time was one in the afternoon. They both gifts, eatables and what not for their idols and I felt giddy by just seeing them. Boys were getting ready for the fan meet in the company studio as I walked in with pens, water bottles, eatables and coffee for them.

Skyler and Zaidan were harmonising doing vocal exercises and though I have seen them many times it was amazing each time they did it. I gave them their coffee and they seemed relaxed today. After a week they had to start with concerts and two months later they had a world tour scheduled.

And for that intense practice sessions were going on. I have also collected my very own candid collection of the boys' photographs was literally a treasure. I was with them in their most comfortable time and sometimes it did make me think I was blessed.

As if I was too happy for the day, the studio door opened and my father walked in or rather wheeled in on his chair.

"Don't get too friendly and no photographs with fans. Avoid scandal." He said in a strict tone without a greeting.

I avoided him like I was doing for past three weeks now because I was bad at confrontations. It was just a fan meeting but he had to be strict about it.

But boys nodded and looked at him with respect.

"Are you taking vitamins regularly Brent?" He asked with a little stiffness but this made Brent smile as he nodded.

"Ross, your sister is participating in her school's annual function. You should go." Ross avoided his words but his eyes flickered with emotions.

He gave a light nod to Michelle which he returned and then wishing the boys luck he looked at me.

"How have you been?" I wanted to sink in the ground right then.

"Fine," I answered not meeting his eyes.

"I am leaving town for a few days, meeting with another label. I want you to take a good care of the boys." He said lingering as if he wanted to stay something else.

"Well done with the chocolate ad idea." He knew about that.

And as much as I feel guilty for the impulsive decision I know it was right. I did not want boys to get tortured because of her. Why was she so mean?

"Thank you," I mumbled.

"And you all can go out this weekend since she took the permission and she will be leaving soon." He said to the boys.

He was going out now when my daughterly instincts kicked in, "Get well soon."

He stopped and his lips lifted in a very small smile. Michelle followed him out.

And I should not have but I did because I was curious. I wanted to help him if he was scolded or anything.

"Your mother is in a bad condition." My father said in a sad tone.

I inched closer to hear clearly hiding behind the wall.

"She is hopeless, what should I do?" Michelle's voice was thick with emotion.

"You need to help her. Even after the rehab, she is not giving up drugs and if media catches on this it will be disastrous." My dad sounded seriously concerned, unlike his stay aloof attitude.

"She doesn't even recognise me sometimes." His words and voice gave me a sinking feeling.

'"You need to tell your members about this." Dad said.

"And lose the respect I earned with such hard work. Other are talented but I have to work hard."

Is he joking right now? Michelle was a dancing magic and good looking to a fault. What else does he need?

My father sighed and patted his back, "Visit her and try to help. She is your mother after all."

I just found my other task as the manager. I was going to help Michelle.

***

Fan Meeting started with a lot of excitement yelling from fans and singing from VICTOR. I was constantly smiling as fans lined up to get autographs, give gifts to their beloved idols. Some even proposed and I got to see members do some light flirting.

I am pretty sure hearts were popping out of my eyes as I collected the stuff they were getting and kept replacing their water bottles. They laughed with fans, teased them, and even listened to all the girls had to say.

I always had in mind what I will gift my idols if I met them. Brent was a reader so I wanted him to give him a good book, fragrance and cosmetic lover Skyler will get a unique fragrance perfume, comic books for Zaidan, chocolate and snacks for Michelle and my personal favourite movie DVD to Ross.

I had nothing on me right then and I regretted it slightly. I had to buy them something.

But for now, I had made a scrapbook out of all the best pictures I have taken of members one with genuine smiles and frowns. I waited for all the fans to live a dream and joined the end of the line asking other staff members for help if boys needed anything.

When I reached the beginning of seating area with Ross as the first member, his eyes widened on seeing me standing loyally in the line and then he smiled that little smirk of his.

"this is for you," I said trying hard not to giggle like crazy.

He took it and shook his head in amusement. By this time rest of the band noticed me and they all seemed amused. No one knew I was their impromptu manager as I got autographed cd's from members and gifted them a collection of their candid shots. I know it was not even a proper gift but this was all I could for now.

I came to Brent who was trying really hard not to smile widely or else fans will smell something funny and I will be everywhere in SNS in an hour. But when I came to Skyler, he held my hand and offered me a big smile. Fans present awed at his gesture as he signed the cd for me.

The last member was Zaidan who had that sexy smirk on his face. He took the scrapbook from me and unlike other members who gave the gifts to staff to collect and see them in free time he opened it and the little twitch of his lip made me sigh in relief.

He liked it.

"Thank you." He said softly and I nodded in response the surreal thrill of fan meeting still making my heart throb too fast.

And I got up ready to leave and get back to work feeling extremely happy.

***

The fan meeting was done and we were all wrapping up as idols bid final goodbye to their fans. Next, they had to report for concert practice after an hour of rest.

"They are amazing Zee." The compliment came from the leader himself.

"Just something I have been collecting and not to sell them." I gave a pointed look to Zaidan who gave me a shrug.

"Look at this one, even you look happy." Brent bent down to show a picture to Ross.

Ross gave him an amused look but he liked the picture, the look in his eyes said.

They respected each and every gift their fan gift and gobbled on to snacks especially making my ad to my list of gifts for them next time I come only as fans.

"I am living a dream," I whispered it but somehow boys heard it.

"Then let's enjoy the dream," Skyler said and started singing one of the VICTOR's songs from the second album.

Other members joined and I clapped my hands together feeling the beat. Before I could react Skyler pulled me in the centre of the group as they sang and me the only fan right then offered a sing-along and fan chants loyally.

-------------------------------------------------------

A little insight of Michelle's life and our Zee is going to help, as usual! xD

Fan meetings are such a dream! Any one lucky enough to have met their idols?

Please vote and share the story  if you like it! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 143K 65
* The Fiction Awards 2020 Winner * In Goodharts, the small town beyond the hills, nobody knows how Ferry Donovan looks. His mother has been keeping h...
13.7K 1.8K 17
Some beauty secrets are more dangerous than others... When Beauty Box beautician Tammy Smith is discovered with a pair of hair shears in her back, th...
97.7K 7.2K 190
In a draconian world, a young man comes of age.
16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...