The Son of Lupa and Lycaon

Von shortstack-21

Perseus is the son of the Roman goddess Lupa and Lycaon the king of werewolves. Perseus is raised by the Hunt... Mehr

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 20

6.1K 115 10
Von shortstack-21

Hey, guys! I'm updating! If you want recent updates please go on fanfiction.net 

Percy's POV (a/n I'm going to get to after war from the last olympian because as I said I'm not writing the book):

I laid on the ground panting as I looked over at Annabeth, "is it over?"

She wiped her eyes, "yeah, it's over. I thought you said your father was biting people to make an army."

"I did too, maybe I was wrong. So shall we go home? I'm ready to leave Olympus for a little bit."

"You call camp-half blood home?"

"Of course, I find it peaceful there."

"Well let's go home." I stood taking her hand. We were both sweating as we walked out of the empire state building. We tagged behind the other campers as we all made it back to Camp-Halfblood. Everyone cheered us on and threw Annabeth and I in the water. I pulled her hand and made her swim to me. I formed and air bubble.

"Still have Poseidon's powers I see."

I smiled and pulled her close. Her eyes bore into mine as we stared at each other. I put my forehead on hers, "I don't know what it is about you but I can't seem to get you our of my head. I think I'm beginning to fall in love with you wisegirl."

She smiled, "I think I am too seaweed brain. Are you going to kiss me or will I have to?"

I growled and pressed my lips to hers. She pulled me closer and I nipped at her bottom lip. She opened her mouth granting me entrance. My body felt like it was on fire as her hands traced up my back and rest in my hair. The need to turn was coming so I pulled away and placed my forehead on hers, taking deep breaths.

"Everything okay? Do we need to go back up?"

I smiled and pecked her lips a few times, "gods you make my heart race in excitement." I groaned, "yeah I need to go back up." I looked at my hand which began to change. I looked up at Annabeth, "hold your breath." I took us back up to shore and everyone was at the pavilion.

"Should I wait for you?"

I winced, "no go have fun. I'll be fine so just go and enjoy yourself."

She grabbed my shirt and kissed me one last time and boy was it a kiss. She pulled away with a smile, "go run around wolf boy." I looked back one more time before I shifted so I wouldn't have to worry about an uncontrolled shift. I took off for a short run to cool off. I reached the end of the forest where I had a clear view of the pavilion. I shifted and leaned on a tree while I watched Annabeth talk to her girl siblings.

"was he a good kisser?"

Annabeth blushed, "yeah. I think I might love him."

"Annabeth you know that he is dangerous. What if he hurts you?"

I frowned but continued to listen in, "he won't hurt me, Kath. I trust him and he knows when he is about to shift. Although, he is bad as listening to conversations." She looked over at me and smiled. She walked over to me, "What did I say about listening to people's conversation?"

"Wise girl I couldn't help but listen to your voice. It's so calming. I like listening to you talk."

She rolled her eyes, "I distinctly remember you calling me annoying."

I placed my hand on my chest, Annabeth I'm hurt. That was on a day of a full moon and I don't have complete control over what I say or do."

"Fine, I won't hold it against you. How about you go and talk to the other campers and have fun?"

I shook my head, "Nah, they don't like me very much and I'd rather be out here. A full moon is tomorrow night and I'm beginning to feel it. Plus, I'm tired and cranky from battling all day."

She grabbed my hand, "well how about you go sleep in your cabin and get some rest?"

"I think I will sleep out here." she shook her head and watched me shift. She sat down and I laid my head on her lap. Sadly my head barely fit in her lap but she stroked in between my eyes lulling me to sleep.

-Time SKIP-

When I woke up Annabeth had her head on my stomach, clutching my fur in her hands. I was curled around her. I couldn't move so I laid there watching her sleep peacefully. My ear flicked back and forth when I heard the campers moving around. I watched when Annabeth slowly opened her eyes. She looked around confused before meeting my eyes. She smiled, "sorry for falling asleep on you." She sat up and stretched. I stood and shifted back into my human form.

I groaned when my back popped, "it's fine. Did you sleep well?"

"Sure did. It's quiet out here and well it was better than hearing all your siblings snore."

We walked up to have breakfast, "sadly I don't get that pleasure. I hear everything and let me just say your cabin is the worst right next to the Aries they are way louder."

She laughed, "is it hard to hear all of the noises?"

I shrugged, "I'm used to it but loud noises are killer to the ears."

She nodded, "so you can hear higher frequencies?"

I nodded, "yep, as clear as day. I don't know about you Wise girl but I'm starving and the full moon is today so I need all the calories I can get."

"Do you want to actually eat at the table like the other demigods? I think they won't care about you being a werewolf and beside you saved Olympus, what's not to love?"

My eyes widened and I stared at her, "love? Do you love me Annabeth?"

She blushed and I could smell a tinge of a different emotion that I only smelled a few times from her, "and if I did?"

"I'd have to howl for you every full moon just so you would know that I'd never leave you unprotected."

"Protected? I can protect myself."

I smiled, "oh, I know you can. How about I re-word. So you won't feel lonely like you did when you were young. I know that feeling Annabeth and I don't want you to feel that ever again."

She had a tear trickle down her cheek and I wiped it away, "why must you say those kinds of words? You made me go all mushy."

"Mushy? I've never heard that kind human saying."

She laughed, "it means weak and emotional in that context." I nodded

I nodded, "like I said humans are weird. And I will sit at the Poseidon table, just remember I can hear all sorts of conversations and I'm closer so I'll hear all conversations a little more clearly." She shoved my shoulder causing her to fall. I laughed

I laughed, "super strength Wise girl and you seem to forget that."

"Whatever I'm going to get breakfast." I followed after her with a grin. Let me just say bacon is amazing. Why couldn't we have that in the pack, even though, I still prefer deer. I smiled when I heard Annabeth's siblings teasing her for falling asleep with me outside under the stars.

The wind blew east and a scent wafted through the air. I took another sniff and stood. Everyone stopped talking and watched me when I took off shifting as I ran. I could hear Annabeth yelled after me but I kept running. I knew that scent like the palm of my hand, Nyla and Bear. Running out of the border I barked as a white wolf ran to me. I shifted and so did she. She leaped in my arms.

"Percy! Oh, gods I missed you!" She pulled away and we placed our foreheads together.

"I missed you too. Where is Bear?"

She smiled, "turn around." I turned and was jumped by the one and only Bear. I laughed as I shoved him off.

"Percy!" I turn to see campers lined up with weapons.

"Annabeth it's fine. Actually, it's great. This Nyla who is my sister and Bear. Lower your weapons. They aren't here by orders." I turn to them, "why are you here?"

Nyla teared up, "Lycaon has issued an order to bring you back to the pack to officially remove you. Percy, he said you will have to pay for your crimes so Bear and I left to find you."

I grabbed her face, "you need to go back Ny, he will kill you"

She slapped my hand away, "I don't want to go back Percy. He's done things and I am not going through them again."

"We agreed to leave and we decided since you and Ny are future alpha's we can start a new pack."

I was shocked, "start a pack? Bear that's nuts." I looked over at Annabeth, "they won't hurt anyone, can you let them in?"

Annabeth nodded, "I Annabeth Chase let Nyla and Bear in camp-halfblood."

"We will talk more. Just follow me and we can talk." I lead them into camp and the campers were whispering.

Nyla frowned, "I can smell their fear."

Annabeth turned and urged the campers back their activities, "guys back to your schedule. Let them talk. I'll talk to you later Percy."

"Thanks, Annabeth!" I looked back at Nyla and Bear, "you'll get used to it. They just don't know you yet. So, what's this whole thing with starting a pack?"

"Well, if we start a pack we may have our father as an enemy but there are other packs who stand against his ways. We can ally and remove him from the picture and take control over his pack."

I shook my head, "that's crazy you two are , it might work"

Bear smiled, "the only problem is, who will be Alpha?"

"Me." Nyla and I said at the same time. Now, it's a full moon and well we were not rational.

"Nyla don't get me wrong but I'm older than you so I deserve to be alpha."

She got in my face, "I deserve it more than you. You haven't been with the pack as long as I have."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Bear walked a little closer, "guys I'm sure we can settle this without fighting each other."

We both looked at him, "Not now Bear!" He held his hands up and backed away and watched us. I heard Annabeth's voice,

I heard Annabeth's voice, "Um, what's going on?"

"Don't interfere, they are irrational because of the full moon. They are arguing over who will be the alpha and they might kill each other. Hopefully not but if it comes to that I'll pull them apart."

"I'll sit with you."

Nyla growled, "you don't fully understand the rules."

"Oh, please I've learned them especially when I was chained up for months!"

"That doesn't mean anything!" She pulled back her fist and aimed for my face. I dodged and pushed her back. Soon were wrestling each other on the ground.

"Are they killing each other yet?"

"Nope, trust me you'll know."

Shoved Nyla off me, "I'm done with this. Let's settle this the way were born to do. " I shifted and Nyla followed.

"Now they are trying to kill each other. Hey guys, maybe you should turn back into human and settle this calmly. People are starting to watch." I answered with a growl and Nyla pushed me to the ground aiming for my throat.

"Nyla no!" Bear shifted and tackled Nyla. I lunged forward.

"Percy stop! Please, you're not thinking right." I looked at Annabeth. I growled when she came closer, "it's okay, I know your not a killer especially when it comes to your family. Please turn back." I stopped growling when she lowered herself down showing submission. I sniffed her hand, "that's it Percy. Change back, I know you can do it."

She stroked behind my ear and I closed my eyes and slowly shifted. She smiled at me, "see I knew you could do it." I looked over to see Nyla looking at me.

"No hard feelings sis?" She walked over and punched me full force. I groaned and laughed.

"Now no hard feelings." I looked around and everyone was staring with a look of shock. I wiped the blood off my face

I wiped the blood off my face, "good arm Ny. But, gods why did you punch so hard."

she shrugged, "I wanted to release some tension." I looked around

I looked around, "don't you have things to do?" Everyone scattered and I stood.

Annabeth frowned, "please refrain from killing each other tonight."

I smirked, "we are of the same blood so we won't kill without a true reason. Just make sure you find me first in the morning. I don't think you want to see Bear naked."

"What makes you think I want to see you naked?"

"You always come to find me and I think that means something."

She pushed me, "you are disgusting. So your sister seems nice."

"Yeah, she can be."

Nyla came in between us, "what do you mean can be?"

Bear wrapped his arm around my neck, "yeah Percy what do you mean?"

"Um, nothing."

Annabeth looked up, "guys, the sun is going down. I'll go send campers to their cabins. I will come and find you with clothes."

"You are very interesting for a demigod. How are you not afraid?" Nyla sniffed in Annabeth's direction.

"I've known Percy for two years now. I trust him. You guys should hurry the moon rises in twenty minutes."

When we were alone I looked to Nyla, "when you said that father did something can you show me?"

She looked down, "you don't want to see."

"Nyla show me." Bear nodded to her and she turned around removing her shirt. I gasped when I saw the marks, "Nyla you should have contacted me. How many times?"

"twenty lashes. I'm fine, though." She pulled her shirt down and looked at me, "I'm fine Percy. Let's talk about this later I'm ready to run around like old times."

I smiled, "just like old times."

Bear smiled, "glad to be acknowledged."

Patting Bear on the back, "get used to it Bear. Nyla is pretty insensitive sometimes."

She swatted me on the back of my head. I quickly threw my shirt off and cried out in pain as the shift began to take over. We were all crying out and Nyla looked over at me, "last one to the giant rock over there loses." She cried out once more and we all turned. I ran with a pack for the first time in a year. I howled with them and for once I felt like I belonged.

Finally finished! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Please review I would love to know what you think.

Lot's of love,

Purplelittleninja

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

184K 1.8K 9
After the sudden arrival of Rhea into the throne room, Olympus is thrown a spiral as they are given the ultimatum of a marriage for peace, or war. Wh...
1.3M 56.5K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
141K 1.8K 28
Percy Jackson has been betrayed. However he gets another chance in life being blessed by a primordial and the gods will be in his favor. Read to find...
497K 6.9K 54
The hunt is known for being only for girls, but what happens when one Perseus 'Percy' Jackson is found as a child near his mothers body and lady Arte...