Let's Fix This

Par Geeki_

Charlotte's parents have a fight and decide to get a divorce. The only person truly left for her is uncle. In... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Tagging Thingy
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Big Ole Author's Note
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Another One(A/N)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
HUGE AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
FAVORITE SHORRTTYYY
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (Check My Author's Note)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Author's Note
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Epilogue

1.3K 51 62
Par Geeki_

5 Years Later

Life has been good to us. I won't say we've got our happy endings. I've cut off ties completely with both of my parents and Charlotte has cut off ties with her mom and sister. Ron and Dory are happily married, Piper goes to our high school, Charlotte and I are enrolled in 2 different colleges but we've made it work and finally Liv and Derek got married last year. So much has happened yet it all feels like it's not much. 

We've done some growing up and we've still got a-ways to go. I walk into our new apartment which is sort of a halfway point between the colleges Charlotte and I go to. I'm majoring in Business Management and minoring in Photography while Charlotte is majoring in Math Education. Somewhere along the line she decided she wanted to be a high school math teacher and I'm actually just gearing up to take over Junk N Stuff for Ray.

The pups are no longer pups they are full grown dogs now and I still pick them up like they're little babies sometimes. Charlotte has a hard time with them sometimes considering when they jump up they're nearly the same height as her but she's really good at persuading them to get down which is pretty cool. Charlotte and I haven't really told anyone yet but we're kinda married. We went the nontraditional way and just got our licenses and well we were on our way. Piper's stupid boyfriend was our witness along with Piper but it all only happened during Spring break and let me just say, the honeymoon was wow. I honestly can't even believe we waited so long to do it but we never had time to with stress, my issues, working, school and well everything that's kept us both busy all the time. 

I've been married for 5 months and it's honestly the best feeling ever but we're supposed to be breaking it to everyone tonight over dinner. I finally snap out of my thoughts when the front door opens and I hear a sweet voice calling out ,

"Henry, you are such a horndog!" I just laugh and go to greet my ever so stunning wife at the door. She's got a huge smile on her face and I roll my eyes.

"I know you're not talking." I tease her back and she just slaps my arm. I kiss her and she pulls away to close the door and lock it. I smack her butt and she turns right back around.

"Henry Hart." She says in her warning tone. I smile at she just glares at me.

"Charlotte Hart, god I love saying that." I say and I watch her glare melt. She just sighs and walks away muttering what's she gonna do with me.

"So how was your doctor's visit?" I ask her as I follow her into the kitchen. She grabs a green apple and rinses it off then turns to me. 

"Pretty good, I'm really healthy. He tried to take my blood and I nearly cried." She says and then bites into her apple. I chuckle and she shrugs her shoulders.

"Did you punch him?" I ask her and she sighs.

"No but I really did try to. He knew damn well he didn't need blood. I have to go back in about a month anyways so he can just draw blood then although I'd prefer fucking never but you know whatever." Charlotte says and then starts mumbling the last bit. I smile but then my face twists into one of confusion.

"Wait, you have to go back in a month? For what?" I ask her and she looks at me like she's seen a ghost. 

"I said that?" She says and I just nod my head.

"Yeah you just did." I say and she bites into her apple then smacks her forehead.

"Fuck, I wanted to do it in a better way than this. I'm pregnant." She says shyly. Time completely stops. I'm going to be a dad. I can't even believe this. This kid is so going to have half of my heart. 

"Um Henry, are you okay?" I hear Charlotte ask which snaps me out of my thoughts. I look down to see her standing right in front of me with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay if you don't really want the baby. I figured it was too early into our marriage -"

"Shut up girl, I'm happy as hell." I say and I bite her apple then I plant 5 kisses right on her plump lips. She stares at me in shock and then smiles.

"Ohh okay." She says. 

"How far along are you?" I ask her. 

"2 weeks." She says and I recall that time, oh she was great. I smile at her.

"That was probably hands down our best." I say and wiggle my eyebrows. She shrieks and covers her face.

"Henry stop!" She says and then giggles. Huh if she's 2 weeks shouldn't she have been throwing up?

"You don't get morning sickness babe? My mom was sick everyday when she had Piper." I voice.

"Wow, you remember that?" She asks me completely astonished, all trace of embarrassment completely gone from her face. I sigh sadly.

"Only because she usually forced me to clean it up and if I didn't I'd get some form of punishment whether it be no food, locked in the basement for a day, no water, liquor forced down my throat, something." I say and just roll my eyes. Charlotte's eyes go soft and fill with sadness. She touches my hand and rubs my knuckles.

"I'm sorry. I should have gone and beat her ass when I had the chance. Anyways, not everyone gets morning sickness." She replies. I bring our hands to my mouth and kiss her fingers.

"Okay well if you feel sick let me know." I say.

"Don't worry, I'll puke in the toilet and if I don't I'll clean. Well so long as I can still move and stuff." She says. Her face drops and she covers her mouth. Her glow drains from her face a little. Her eyes go wide then back to normal and so does her skin. I raise my eyebrow and she rests a hand on her stomach.

"I felt really nauseous. It went away as quick as it came. I guess I will have morning sickness, ugh." She says and then whines. I hug her and kiss the top of her head. I move to start to make her some tea.

"We gotta tell everyone tonight." I say and she nods.

"I was thinking of making my lasagna tonight." She mentions.

"Oh fuck yes!" I scream and I hug her.

"It's so good, I can't wait." I say and she giggles as I start to dance a little stupidly. 

"Um do you think you can make your collard greens tonight?" She asks timidly. I smirk and look at her.

"Oh so you do like my collard greens? I'm not too white to make em?" I ask alluding to an earlier statement she made. She groans and then pouts.

"Henryyyy, I'm sorry but come on, have you ever had any good greens from someone that wasn't black?" She says and I nod.

"Yup, mine." I answer and she gives me a straight face. She grabs an oven mitt and throws it at me. I catch it and put it where it belongs.

"Baaabbeeeee pleeeaasssseee." She draws out. 

"Oh I don't know. Maybe if you give me a kiss." I say and she makes her way to me and pecks my lips. I scrunch up my face.

"What am I? Your grandma? Kiss me woman." I say barbarically and she giggles then places her lips against mine. I wrap my arms around her waist and she tries to wrap hers around my neck and settles for placing them on my chest and grabbing up my shirt in her fists. She actually juts her tongue out and I don't hesitate to make this kiss a french one. The screaming pot of boiled water makes us pull apart. We pull away and I turn the pot off and move it to a cooler spot on the stove. I stalk back over to my prey and I attack her neck with kisses. She ends up laughing and I finally stop then peck her lips once more. I get a mug and fill it up with water.

"Do we have the Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea?" She asks.

"Yeah but I gotta get it." I say and I hear her groan.

"I'm going to see the pups, stop putting things on the top shelf !" She yells and then runs off to the doggy room. After I finish making her tea I hear panting and footsteps. The dogs are both at my knees and barking like crazy.

"Hello kids, missed Daddy?" I ask and they just keep barking. I walk to the living room and they follow eagerly. 

"Charbear, where are you?" I call out loudly. 

"Henry ! Imma kill you ! Come, help me!" She yells and I immediately get slightly scared.

"Where are you?" I call as I set down her tea and walk out the living room.

"IN THE DAMN BATHROOM!" She roars out. Why is she - ohh, ohh. I immediately burst out with laughter and I walk to the bathroom. I open the door and find her stuck in the toilet. I keep laughing which I know only gets her fuming mad.

"Henry Hart, you better get me up right now." She says and I finally stop laughing and pick her up. She puts the seat down and uses the bathroom. 

"Baby didn't we talk about looking before you sit?" I ask her and she glares at me.

"GET OUT! I can't pee with you right there!" She yells and shoos me out. I just walk out and close the door behind me. I race to my pups and drop to the floor. I play with them and then I lay down and they lay next to me. I just give them back rubs as we all lay here on the floor. Eventually Charlotte is standing over me with her tea mug.

"Hey hun." I say and smile cheekily at her.

"Don't hey hun me." She mutters and kicks my leg.

"Baby why? That hurt." I groan and sit up to rub my leg. She sits down on the floor after placing her tea mug on the table near the couch. The dogs move to her and then I notice one sat on her hair. She tried to move and got yanked back down.

"Owww Hugin get off meee!" She yells and starts trying to tap him but Cerberus starts licking her face while Hugin just sits there, watching tv I would assume. I just laugh and smile.

"Henry help me!" She yells and I just compose myself. I whistle and both dogs come to me and lay down. 

"Good boys." I say and rub behind and under their ears. 

"Why do I get hurt?" Charlotte whines and pouts. 

"You want a kiss babygirl?" I ask and she glares at me.

"I don't want to kiss yo crusty lips!" She yells and gets up to storm out the living room. I stand up fully intent on following her.

"Hold the hell up! Crusty, uh hoe where?" I yell after her. She goes to our room and slams the door behind her. I barge into our room and find her on the bed glaring at me. I leap over and have her pinned under me in record time. 

"Let's try this again, crusty?" I ask her and she smiles as if she's trying to get out of trouble.

"Um I meant sexy." She squeaks out and I just eye her. She puckers her lips and I just roll my eyes. I peck her lips and she starts to make little groaning noises.

"You want more?" I ask her and she nods. I get off her and start to head out.

"Should have thought about that before you called my lips crusty." I throw over my shoulder. I feel her little body behind me and she wraps her arms around my chest. I walk with her holding onto me.

"Charlotte stop." I say plainly and she kisses my back.

"Nope." She says and we walk all the way to the kitchen. I turn around and she just transfers herself to being in front of me yet still hugging me. 

"I love you." She says and snuggles up to me. 

"Yeah yeah, I love you too." I say begrudgingly. She looks at me shocked. I hold my straight face. She lets go of me and wraps her arms around herself.

"Oh okay, I'm sorry. I'll leave you alone." She says and it sounds like she's about to cry.

"Noooo baby." I say and I scoop her up in my arms. I put her down and wrap my arms around her and kiss her cheek and her neck.

"I love you much with your fine behind." I say smiling into her cheek. 

"I know." She says and turns around to kiss me.

"I love you much too." She says and I watch in admiration as she walks to the living room. I follow her and just fall in love all over again. She's done the impossible, she's fixed me and she's fixed herself. God, she's amazing and I can't wait to be together forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

A/N THAT'S IT GUYS! IM SOOOOO HAPPY! HOW WAS IT?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

1.5K 2 66
Teresa Mara Nicholas or Dunlop, Best friend and Adopted Sister of Jasper Dunlop. Teresa's birth parents were killed by one of the villains of Captain...
13.1K 513 15
another chenry fanfic...with a twist. Charlotte and Henry have been best friends for a long time. They have been through every obstacle life threw at...
103K 3.4K 53
Amanda decided to sacrifice everything and get married just for the sake of the future of her deceased friend's baby. Thinking that everything she ha...
184 0 18
She was the little sister, he was her brothers best friend, this shouldn't happen. . . . . . . but things that shouldn't happen, end up happening any...