My Long Lost Twin

By Ellama15

"Now that you are moving out, we thought we would tell you... you're adopted," my mom said, holding my dad's... More

My Long Lost Twin
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Not A Chapter
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Three
Epilouge
Thanks

Chapter Sixty Two

284 8 2
By Ellama15

"Niall! C'mon, we're gonna miss our flight!" I yelled up to Niall. Today was the day that Niall was going to take me to the surprise destination.

Over the last few weeks, Harry and I talked and we almost are back to normal. But I don't know if we ever will be "normal" again.

"Calm down woman!" Niall said, walking downstairs with his bags.

"Don't tell me to calm down Horan," I joked.

"Bye guys, don't do anything stupid," Liam said as we walked out the door.

Louis was driving us to the airport this time, "Did you tell Brooke where you two love birds are going?" Louis asked as he helped us put our bags in the back.

"Does everyone know where we're going but me?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much," Niall said.

"Ugh," I got in the car.

"Don't worry Brooke, you'll have more fun not knowing," Louis said, starting the car.

"And we're taking the private jet so you can't see on the ticket or anything!" Niall exclaimed.

"You sneaky leprechaun," I commented, taking out my phone. I opened Twitter and typed 'I hate surprises' and tweeted it.

We drove to some small airport and got our bags out.

"Have fun guys," Louis said, giving me a hug and Niall a pat on the back.

"Bye," Niall and I said as we walked across the runway and into the plane.

"Hello Mr. Horan," the flight attendant said to Niall.

"Elizabeth, I've told you to call me Niall," Niall insisted, "And this is Brooke."

I waved at Elizabeth.

Niall and I sat down and after a few minutes we took off.

"Just tell me Ni," I begged.

"Brooke, I'm not gonna tell you," he replied.

I decided not to ask him anymore and hope that it would be a short flight.

"Ms. Styles, would you like a glass of wine?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Sure! I'd love some!" I exclaimed, probably making Niall anxious.

"And for you Niall?" she asked Niall.

"I'll have a jack and coke," Niall ordered.

Elizabeth gave a small nod and went to the back and made Niall his drink.

After about an hour of flying, we landed in a small airport.

I looked out my window but couldn't see anything except another small plane.

"Brooke, once we get off the plane I'll tell you," Niall said, getting our bags down from the compartment.

I jumped with excitement, "Yay!"

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

"Slow down there babe," Niall called to me. He purposely went slower just to make me more anxious.

"We have arrived Ms. Styles and Niall," Elizabeth said, opening the plane door.

The view hadn't changed from when I looked out the window so I turned around to see Niall struggling down the stairs with the bags, then I saw something behind the plane. I walked to the nose of the plane to see what it was.

"Oh my god! Niall!" I said, putting my hands over my mouth.

"Surprise!" Niall said, I looked over at him and he was recording me on his phone.

"I've always wanted to go to Paris!" I said, giving him a kiss.

"I figured, you're a girl," Niall said jokingly.

I was at a loss for words. I literally could not believe I was in Paris!

"Alright, we gotta go. I have to pick something up for you," Niall said with a cheeky wink. I gave him a suspicious look.

"Don't spoil me Niall, you know I don't like being spoiled," I said.

"You're dating the wrong guy, then," Niall replied.

Elizabeth handed Niall keys, to a car I assume.

"Want to see the car we have for the next two weeks?" Niall asked. I nodded.

Niall led me to the front of the airport where a black Lamborghini was parked.

"Nuh-uh," I said involuntarily.

"Uh-huh," Niall replied with a slight chuckle.

We put our bags in the back and got in.

"What do you need to get?" I asked as Niall started the car.

"A surprise," Niall replied.

"Is everything gonna be a surprise for the next two weeks?" I asked.

"Yup, pretty much," Niall stated, driving away.

We pulled up in front of a small shop, drawing attention to ourselves because of the car. We got out and went inside. The shop had a little bit of everything and Niall led me to the back of the store.

"Which one do you like?" Niall asked, looking at a variety of locks.

"Um, why?" I replied, "Surprise?"

"Yup, now just pick one," I picked a standard, gold lock and key.

"Good choice," Niall said, holding my hand.

Niall paid for the lock and then we drive to the hotel. Which was huge!

"Bonjour!" the door man said, taking our bags. We walked to the front desk.

"Niall Horan," Niall said to the front desk attendant.

"D'accord, tu as une grande suite!" she replied, handing Niall two keys.

"Merci beaucou," Niall said taking the keys.

"What did she say?" I asked Niall as we got in the elevator.

"Ok, you have a grand suite," Niall replied.

"Oh, do you know French?" I asked.

"I do," Niall said, smiling down at me.

"You should teach me," I sugested.

"Will do," Niall said with a grin and a raised eyebrow.

"Not like that you perv," I said, playfully hitting his chest.

"Zut!" Niall replied.

"What?" I asked, really confused.

"It was french," Niall explained.

"I figured, what does that mean?" I asked again.

"Not telling," Niall said as the doors opened.

I rolled my eyes and got out of the elevator. We walked to our suite and went in. Out bags were already there and a bottle of champagne was waiting for us with some fancy cheese.

The suite was pretty big, a full kitchen, huge tv, two couches, the bed was king sized, and there was a jacuzzi! Not to mention that the view was of the Eiffel Tower. It was like a scene out of a movie.

"Niall, you didn't have to do all of this for me," I said, waking over to Niall.

"I know, but I wanted to," Niall replied, enveloping me in a hug.

We stood there in each other's arms for a minute or two, then I heard Niall's stomach growl.

"Hungry?" I asked.

"Just a little," Niall chuckled.

"Let's go eat then," I suggested.

We went down to the restaurant they had in the hotel. We were seated and I started looking over the menu, which wasn't in English.

"I'll order for you," Niall said.

"Like a surprise?" I asked.

"Like a surprise," Niall confirmed.

The waiter poured us some wine and took our order. A few minutes later, he brought out some sort of food as an appetizer.

"I'd ask what this is, but I'm thinking its a surprise," I said, looking at the food.

"Try one, their good," Niall said, slurping down whatever was on the plate.

I picked it up by the shell and did what Niall did and right after I swallowed I realized it was a snail.

"Did I just eat a snail?" I asked Niall.

"Yeah and was it good?" Niall replied.

"I'm not gonna lie, it wasn't bad, but I don't know if I can eat another one knowing its a snail," I said.

"Sure you can," Niall said, eating another one.

I managed to eat one more, but didn't anymore after that one.

The waiter came and gave us our food. He set a plate of food in front of me, "Pansette de Gerzat pour mademoiselle."

"Merci?" I said more as a question since I didn't know if I was pronouncing it right.

I wasn't listening to what Niall got since I was looking at my food wondering what it was.

I took a bite of the meat and it actually tasted really good.

We didn't really talk much at dinner, the food was that good.

As I was taking my last bite Niall spoke, "Want to know what you ate?"

I suddenly got suspicious of what I ate, "Don't say it was rabbit, I heard they eat rabbit here."

"Yeah they eat rabbit. But that's not what I ordered you, knowing you would freak out if you ate rabbit. But you did eat lamb," Niall said.

"Wow," was all I could say. I never thought lamb would be that good.

We finished eating and went back to the hotel where we practically fell asleep the minute we walked in.

We woke up pretty late. Like 3 in the afternoon late. I'm not complaining though, getting a full night's rest was lovely.

I noticed that the area, once occupied by Niall, was empty. I sat up quickly, giving me a head rush. After I was back to normal, I went to the living area of the suite to find Niall waiting with a delicious looking breakfast.

It had pancakes, waffles, eggs, omelettes, crêpes, fruit, French toast, practically any breakfast food was there.

"Hungry?" Niall asked with a smile.

"Of course!" I said, sitting by him and serving myself.

"So since we slept in, I'm thinking we could go out tonight," Niall said as I stuffed my face.

I nodded and have him a thumbs up since my mouth was to full to speak.

"So lady like," Niall mocked, "Anyways, wear a dress."

I nodded in understandment again and we continued eating.

After most of the plates were cleared, I took a shower, did my hair and make up, then slipped into a tight black dress. Knowing Niall, we're probably going clubbing or something.

I walked out to the living area to see Niall all dressed up, just about the same dressy-ness as me.

"Well don't you look fancy," I said, putting an earring in.

"Not as good as you though," Niall said, not even trying to hide the fact that he was looking me up and down.

"Niall, my eyes are up here," I giggled, pointing to my eyes.

"I was saving your best feature for last," Niall slyly said, looking at me right in the eyes, making me blush.

"Good save," I replied, grabbing my clutch.

"Ready, m'lady?" Niall asked, holding his hand out for me to hold, which I gladly accepted.

We walked down to the lobby and out to the front, where the Lamborghini was waiting for us.

"Mr. Horan," the valet said, handing Niall the keys.

We got in and drove off to wherever Niall was taking me.

We pulled up in front of an old building. I have absolutely no clue what could be on the other side of the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

843K 16.3K 42
"We have decided to make the two of you date" My mother's said pointing to Harry then back to me. My eyes widened at what she had to say. She had a s...
3.3K 149 37
Harry Styles is moving from England into Robin's apartment building in Wales, who knows what will happen... Update every Saturday!! (And possibly som...
1K 16 33
Harry is a 15 year old boy. His only friend is Ellie his six year old neighbour that he baby sits. Harry is openly gay and doesn't give two shits if...
133K 5.9K 22
Harry Styles had it all. He was a record-selling artist who played on all the big arenas around the world. His shows were always sold out and he had...