Chapter Sixty Two

"Niall! C'mon, we're gonna miss our flight!" I yelled up to Niall. Today was the day that Niall was going to take me to the surprise destination.

Over the last few weeks, Harry and I talked and we almost are back to normal. But I don't know if we ever will be "normal" again.

"Calm down woman!" Niall said, walking downstairs with his bags.

"Don't tell me to calm down Horan," I joked.

"Bye guys, don't do anything stupid," Liam said as we walked out the door.

Louis was driving us to the airport this time, "Did you tell Brooke where you two love birds are going?" Louis asked as he helped us put our bags in the back.

"Does everyone know where we're going but me?" I asked.

"Yeah pretty much," Niall said.

"Ugh," I got in the car.

"Don't worry Brooke, you'll have more fun not knowing," Louis said, starting the car.

"And we're taking the private jet so you can't see on the ticket or anything!" Niall exclaimed.

"You sneaky leprechaun," I commented, taking out my phone. I opened Twitter and typed 'I hate surprises' and tweeted it.

We drove to some small airport and got our bags out.

"Have fun guys," Louis said, giving me a hug and Niall a pat on the back.

"Bye," Niall and I said as we walked across the runway and into the plane.

"Hello Mr. Horan," the flight attendant said to Niall.

"Elizabeth, I've told you to call me Niall," Niall insisted, "And this is Brooke."

I waved at Elizabeth.

Niall and I sat down and after a few minutes we took off.

"Just tell me Ni," I begged.

"Brooke, I'm not gonna tell you," he replied.

I decided not to ask him anymore and hope that it would be a short flight.

"Ms. Styles, would you like a glass of wine?" Elizabeth asked me.

"Sure! I'd love some!" I exclaimed, probably making Niall anxious.

"And for you Niall?" she asked Niall.

"I'll have a jack and coke," Niall ordered.

Elizabeth gave a small nod and went to the back and made Niall his drink.

After about an hour of flying, we landed in a small airport.

I looked out my window but couldn't see anything except another small plane.

"Brooke, once we get off the plane I'll tell you," Niall said, getting our bags down from the compartment.

I jumped with excitement, "Yay!"

I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

"Slow down there babe," Niall called to me. He purposely went slower just to make me more anxious.

"We have arrived Ms. Styles and Niall," Elizabeth said, opening the plane door.

The view hadn't changed from when I looked out the window so I turned around to see Niall struggling down the stairs with the bags, then I saw something behind the plane. I walked to the nose of the plane to see what it was.

"Oh my god! Niall!" I said, putting my hands over my mouth.

"Surprise!" Niall said, I looked over at him and he was recording me on his phone.