Chapter Nine

"Guys there is a murderer in my house!" Harry said. "No there's not!" I said. "OK then, who is she?" Harry replied. "SKYLER!" I yelled, running over to give her a hug. "Brooke! I missed you so much!" Skyler replied. "How did you get in here?" I asked. "Your mom picked me up. I was expecting you but, you were sleeping." "Yeah, sorry about that..." I apologized, "So how was your flight?" Harry cleared his throat. "Oh yeah," I turned to face the boys, "Skyler this is Harry, my brother, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis his friends!" "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Skyler said. "You too love! I really like your name!" Louis said. "Thank you!" Skyler blushed. "Skyler there is a guest room downstairs you can stay in," Harry said.

Skyler and I took her bags downstairs. "Geez did you think you were moving here?" I asked, referring to her 6 very large and heavy bags. "No.. It's better I have it and not need it then to need it and not have it!" she said. "Good point," I replied. Skyler sat on the bed and patted a spot next to her for me to sit by her. I did and he said, "So tell me everything!" "Nothing big happened... Except I went out for pizza with Niall!" I squealed. "OMG! Tell me all about it!" I told her every detail, especially when he sang to me.

NIALL'S POV

"So Niall I heard you went out with Brooke," Louis said. My cheeks turned bright red and I could feel Harry's eyes staring right at me. "H-how did you know t-that?" I stuttered. "It's all over the internet!" Louis said. "What!?" I said shocked. I swear there wasn't any paps! "Just kidding, Harry told us!" Louis replied, laughing. "You should have seen the look on your face mate!" Zayn said, joining in with Louis. "Not funny guys," I said seriously. "Oh little Nialler has a crush!" Louis joked. "So..." I mumbled. "What was that?" Louis said, settling down. "Nothing," I said. "So, what did you do?" Zayn asked. "We just went out for pizza," I answered. "Yeah pizza," Louis said, putting emphasis on 'pizza.' "Ew Louis," Harry said, storming out of the room, "She's my sister!" All the boys looked at me, telling me to go talk to Harry. I signed and went out to him.

"Harry," I said, walking into the kitchen. "Go away Niall," he said getting a cup down. "No Harry, why are you so pissed off?" "I'd rather not talk about it," Harry said, getting some water. "Well I would. Look Harry you are one of my best mates! You can tell me what is bothering you! Did I do something? Because if I did, I'd like to know so I don't do it again. I just feel you are mad at me and I hate that feeling. Please just tell me," I pleaded. "I said I don't want to talk about it!" Harry said, raising his voice. "Harry..." I said, but Harry had walked away.

BROOKE'S POV

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked Skyler as we walked upstairs. "Honestly, I want to take a nap, but... We could go hang out with the boys!" Skyler replied. "Okay!" We went back to Harry's room. "Hey guys were bored... So what are you doing?"I asked, looking at Louis who was reading quietly. "Oh, I'm reading this lovely book where these kids work together to end world hunger!" Louis replied. "Louis, you're reading 'The Hunger Games!'" Skyler said. "Yeah... They have fundraisers and each district has to raise a lot of money or else a kid dies... Duh!" Skyker rolled her eyes, "No you moron!" Then she explained what it was really about. I walked over to Niall, "Do you know where Harry is?" "No. He stormed out of the room." "What? Why?!" Niall just shrugged his shoulders. Obviously something was bothering Harry.