Chapter Eighteen

The doorbell rang about 6 times and someone was knocking on the door repetitively. I went to open it and was greeted with "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROOKE!" and hugs. I said thanks and returned the hugs. They came in and made theirselves at home. Shortly after, we opened presents. Harry went first, he got shoes and an iPad from Liam and Louis, the one piece from Niall and Zayn is waiting, it's for both of us. "Brooke! Open ours!" Louis said, he went in with Liam for mine also. They gave me an envelope and I opened it to find a lovely note and gift cards to Top Shop and Jack Willis. Yes! I love Jack Willis! Harry got up and went to his room. "I returned your gift," Niall said out of nowhere. "Good! I told you that you didn't have to get me anything!" I replied. "I still have Christmas!" "That's in 11 months!" "I have more time to get you a HUGE present then!" "You better not! I hate being spoiled!" "What girl hates being spoiled?!" "Me!" I would have explained why but Harry walked in with a chocolate lab puppy with a big red bow on its collar! "Happy birthday!" Harry said. I ran over to the puppy, "Oh my gosh! He's so cute! Thank you so much!" I gave Harry a hug then picked up the puppy. "What are you going to name it?" Louis asked me. "I don't know yet," I replied, in my 'oh look at the cute baby animal' voice. "Lou-Lou would be a fine name!" he replied. "Or Nando!" Niall threw in. "Or Haz!" Harry joined. "I think it should be batman!" Liam added. "Bradford bad boi or BBB for short or triple B!" Zayn said. "Zayn it's a girl," Harry replied. "Bradford bad girl, BBG or double B G!" Zayn said. "How about Molly?" Skyler said. "Ohhh I really like that!" I agreed, I faced the puppy again, "Do you like that name!?" Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. "Hello Molly!" I said to Molly. "It should be Lou-Lou..." Louis mumbled. "Shut up Louis! Get your own dog and name her Lou-Lou!" I replied. "No you do it!" Louis sasses back. "I did but named her Molly, you moron!" "You did by just call me a moron!" I would have replied but Zayn cut me off, "Hey! I still have my present!" Zayn handed Harry and I a big rectangle. We both opened it and it was a drawing of us laughing at each other. "Oh my gosh! It so perfect!" I said. "Wow Zayn! It's awesome!" Harry added. The picture was perfectly shaded and proportionally correct. I never knew Zayn was so talented in something other than singing. "Oh wow, Zayn you drew this? It's beautiful!" Mum said, walking in. "Thank you!" Harry and I said. Zayn just smiled and nodded.

"Cake!!" Niall yelled, running into the kitchen. Mum had made a chocolate cake and there were 19 pink candles and 19 blue candles. We lit them and everyone sang loudly. When the guys don't try they are horrid singers! We blew out our candles and everyone cheered. Why do people cheer after you blow out the candles? I never knew why. Then mum cut the cake and we ate it. "Anne! This is delicious!" Niall said, getting his fifth piece.

After the cake was gone, we went back to the living room and talked. I looked at the time and it was 8:00. Skyler looked at me and sighed, "Well I better get going..." "What?" Niall, Louis, Zayn and Liam said. "Yeah I have a big swim meet and my team needs me to swim so... I have to leave." "Really?" Liam asked. "Yeah." "But she will be out soon after!" I added. "Ok good!" Louis said. "Harry, can we take your car?" I asked, turning to Harry. "Yeah, I'll go too," he replied, getting his keys.

Skyler and I got her stuff and went to Harry's car. Everyone gave her hugs and said goodbye. Skyler and I sat in the back while Harry drove. "I'm gonna miss you so much!" I said, holding back tears. "I'll miss you too, but I'll come back soon after we win!" she said, wiping a tear away. "Of course you will win! You're the best swimmer ever!" Skyler smiled at me. Harry pulled up to the small airport, "Here we are." We got her luggage and walked her to the terminal. "Bye," I said, crying and giving her a hug. "Bye Brooke," she said, crying also and returning the hug. We broke away and she turned to Harry. "Bye Skyler, I'm gonna miss you a lot!" Harry said, hugging her. "You too Haz," she said. It sounded like they said something about skyping a lot and staying in contact. Skyler and Harry hugged for a good 2 minutes, much longer than we did. "Flight 356 to New York is now boarding!" a lady said over the intercom. Harry and Skyler'a hug broke and she gave me one last hug and walked to the plane. We waved bye and she returned it. I wiped some tears away and Harry hugged me, "It's okay, she'll come back after her swim meet!" "I know, but she just got here." "I know, we will all miss her but she will come back!" We walked back to the car and drive back home.

We walked inside and I noticed everyone left. "Hey guys!" Mum greeted us. "Hi mum," I replied. "Oh come here sweetie!" She pulled me into a hug and patted my back. "I never gave you guys your presents!" she said, changing the subject. Harry and I both looked at her, I didn't know how to respond to that... "Here you go Harry," she said, giving Harry a box. He opened it and it was a MacBook. "Wow thanks mum!" he said, giving her a hug. "And for you," she said turning to me, "You need to pick it out tomorrow!" My eyes got really wide, "What am I picking out?!" "You'll just have to wait and see and we are going to go there at 9:30 is that okay?" "Yeah! I'll be ready then!"

Molly came running out from the hallway with Gemma behind her. "Hi Molly!" I said, petting her. "Oh my gosh Brooke she is adorable!" Gemma said, bending down to pet her. I smiled and nodded, then I took a shower and got ready for bed. I got pajamas on and but my hair long hair in two braids so it would be curly tomorrow. I went into the living room and say Molly curled up on Harry's lap and they were both asleep. I pulled out my phone and took a picture and tweeted it: '@brooke_NY: looks like @Harry_Styles found a buddy!' I instantly gained tons of followers and replies saying 'are you Harry's girlfriend?' Ew...

I quietly went over to Molly and took her from Harry and went to my room. I put Molly on my bed and went around to the other side and got in. I plugged my phone in and noticed there was a rectangular box by the lamp. I opened it and there was a charm bracelet with a four leaf clover on it and there was also a note, 'Brooke, Happy Birthday! I know you didn't want a gift but its not like me to not get someone a gift so I hope you like the bracelet! Hope you had a great birthday, Niall.' "Awww," I said, putting it on. I grabbed my phone and opened the messages. I went to 'Niall the sexy leprechaun' and typed, 'Thank you Niall it's beautiful!' Then Molly came over to me and laid her head on my stomach. I rubbed her head until I fell asleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

HELLO! THANK YOU FOR READING AND I JUST NOTICED AS I WAS READING OVER THE CHAPTER THAT HARRY'S CAT IS NAMED MOLLY... WELL MY DOG (IN REAL LIFE) IS NAMED MOLLY SO THAT IS WHERE I GOT THE NAME (I KNOW REAL CREATIVE) ANYWAYS, I KNOW THIS IS GOING TO SOUND MEAN BUT PRETEND MOLLY, HARRY'S CAT, NEVER EXISTED FOR THIS FANFIC...

REMEMBER TO VOTE!

THANKS!