Serena and the Dimensional Do...

נכתב על ידי Fabulous_Failure_88_

Serena is on her way to the Alola region but its not to see Ash like everyone thought! Ash is still in Kanto... עוד

Ch.1 Alola?
Ch.2 New Region! New Adventure!
Ch.3 Blue Skies and Mysterious Islands
Ch.4 Left or Right Path?
Ch.5 Lost in Caves and Skies with Holes?!
Ch.7 First Pokemon in Alola!
Ch.8 Akala Island!
Ch.9 Suspicious People and No Good Plans
Ch.10 Team Skull!
Ch.11 Bringing Shame to Team Skull!
Ch.12 Myths and Legends of Alola!
Ch.13 Mission to Protect Alola!
Ch.14 The Lost Marowak!
Ch.15 Mallow and the Lush Jungle!
Ch.16 Lost in the Lush Jungle
Ch.17 Salandit, Lead the Way!
Ch.18 Blondy is with Team Skull?!
Ch.19 New Pokemon and Defeating a Grunt!
Ch.20 To Paniola Town?
Ch.21 Tricks and Battles?
Ch.22 Defeats and Meetings!
Ch.23 Deals?
Ch.24 Panic in Paniola Town!
Ch.25 Escaping Some Numskulls!
Ch.26 The Start of a Friendship.
Ch.27 Welcome to the Hano Grand Hotel, I Think?
Ch.28 A Mother Just Misunderstood???

Ch.6 Tapu What?

255 14 7
נכתב על ידי Fabulous_Failure_88_

Serena hurried her way through the cave and all its passage ways, following the voices that called out to her.

Serena stopped and smiled as she could finally make out what the voices were saying and she could tell who was saying what.

"Serena! Can you hear us?!" Serena giggled as she heard Kukui yell out to her.

"Yeah I can understand y'all now. I could hear you guys before , but I couldn't tell who was who and what y'all were saying."

Serana kept following their voices and soon she saw the big boulder and and the sandy ground outside of this cave and she ran out to the boulder and smiled.

"Finally! I'm out of there!" Serena yelled and sighed in relief.

She climbed over the boulder and landed on the other side in front of the trio and she smiled and waved.

Kukui hugged her tightly and let go quickly and smiled.

"Glad to have you back! What happened?"

Serena blushed and looked at the ground and scratched her neck nervously.

"Wellnum I kind of was getting tired and sort of bored while following you so I wasn't paying attention and when I looked back up, you were gone and I didn't know if you went up through the left path or down the right path so I just chose the right and there's a house so I knocked but no answer. I was going to go back but this little area called my attention and here we are."

Serena looked back up and blushed more as the older white haired man held his round stomach and laughed.

"Well I guess I should've listened to Professor Sycamore, he warned me you were a curious one." Kukui grinned and laughed with the with the other man.

The girl stayed quiet and looked away at the ocean. Serena took note that she must be really shy around strangers.

When the two men finally stopped laughing, the professor looked at the other man and then at Serena.

"Serena! This is the islands Kahuna! Kahuna Hala! He was the important person we were going to go see! Wait. You do know what a Kahuna is right?"

Serena's mind flew back to the airplane and her conversation with Cynthia and she smiled and nodded.

"Yeah I know what a Kahuna is! A good friend of mine told me all about them and The Island Challenge and Trial Captains!" She grinned proudly at her knowledge so far of the region.

"Haha! Its good to meet you young one! Welcome to the island!" The Kahuna stated with a hearty chuckle.

The blonde girl looked at Serena, and Serena smiled at her but she looked away quickly.

The professor noticed the girls and he smiled awkwardly and gestured to the blonde.

"This here is my assistant, Lillie! Don't mind her though, she's just shy around people."

Lille looked at the professor and huffed with a slight blush covering her cheeks.

Serena smiled kindly and waved at her. "Hi! I'm Serena, as you probably already know by now heh. Nice to meet you!"

Lillie looked at Serena smiled slightly and looked at her feet.

"H-hi. I'm Lillie as you um heh already know. N-nice to meet y-you Serena." The girl blushed more and looked up slightly and then turned away.

Aww, I hope she'll open up and talk to me more soon! She seems so nice!

Serena smiled at her thought but she was drawn out of her mind as she saw that they were beginning to walk back up to where she first got lost at.

Serena then thought about the events that happens earlier in the sky and she looked at the professor.

"Professor Kukui? Did you happen to see a hole open up in the sky earlier?"

The professor stopped in his tracks and looked back at her.

"A hole you say? Why no I didn't see it but I can tell you something, thats not the first sighting of a mysterious hole opening up in the sky I've heard about." Kukui looked back in front of him and kept walking and Serena walked faster until she was in pace with him.

"Well while I was up on Ten Carat Hill, a huge hole opened up and as it was beginning to close and disappear, something shiny fell out and then what looked like a Pokemon, flew by and caught the shiny object and disappeared!" Serena exclaimed as she recalled the events that happened.

Serena noticed that Lillie was listening intently and the Kahuna was also.

"A Pokemon you say? Where did it look like this happened at?" Hala asked and Serena looked up and then she pointed down the path that was ahead of the group but a little to the left.

Hala looked to where she was pointing and chuckled. "The Ruins of Conflict" he mumbled.

Serena looked at him as they continued they're trek.
"The what?" She asked.

Hala looked at her and grinned.
"The Ruins of Conflict young one! It where the guardian deity of the island is know to be. Tapu Koko."

Hala knew the girl was confused donhe continued to explain.

"Each island has a Pokemon who is known as "The Guardian Deity" they protect the islands. Melemele Islands guardian is Tapu Koko."

Serena nodded in understanding at the statement. "But why would Tapu Koko want that shiny thing?"

Hala looked at the sky and shrugged. "Well why don't we go find out then, shall we?"

Serena nodded and smiled and soon the group had passed a sign that said "Welcome to Iki Town!",and Serena looked around and smiled at how cute and small the town was.

"Welcome to Iki Town Serena!" Kukui yelled as he patted her back and she laughed.

"Follow me." was all the Kahuna said as walked pass some houses and pass a big arch.

They followed Hala as he walked pass two trainers battling on top of some small looking stage. One trainer had what looked like a Meowth but it looked different and the other had a really cute bug Pokemon.

Serwna looked away from the battle and looked ahead of her gulped.

The entrance to the ruins made her shiver but she followed the others as they walked pass the gate and into the ruins.

They walked up the first set of stairs and Serena was beginning to get nervous.

"We're almost there." Hala said as they kept walking and were met by two other sets of stairs.

They walked up the stairs and walked pass a gate and Serena looked around in aw.

A bridge layed in front of them, hanging above a vast rapidly moving river and to the left of the bridge was a huge waterfall.

Hala nudged Serena and chuckled. "Pretty huh?" She nodded and smiled.

"KOKOKOKO!" Lillie squealed and hid behind the professor and Hala and Serena looked around for the noise.

Serena looked at the Kahuna, "Want was that?!" She asked as she could hear faint rustling of the leaves somewhere around them.

"That would be good olé Tapu Koko letting us know its here and that it knows we're here also." Hala chuckled as he looked around.

Serena smiled slightly and kept looking around and gasped as she saw a strange Pokemon appear in front of her.

She heard Kukui whisper something to Lillie and she could Hala chuckle at her.

Tapu Koko just starred at Serena and seemed to get closer and closer.

Serena didn't move, she just stood there, awaiting for the Tapu to do something other than get close to her.

Tapu Koko disappeared quickly and Serena looked around frantically for the quick Pokemon.

Serena blinked and jumped and as she saw the Pokemon had appeared once again in front of her.

Tapu Koko levitated a fairly big gem to Serena and Serena slowly and hesitantly reached out for it and grabbed it looked at it in her hands.

It looked to have been broken and is missing a few pieces. It was a beautiful pink, mint green, blue, purple, and all of those shades of colors crystal, with gold on the edge of  it.

Serena looked back up at Tape Koko and saw that he was starring at her.

Tape Koko suddenly flew off quickly into the unknown wood. "KOKOKO!!!" And with that, the ruins were silent.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

13.5K 320 16
well hey guys . First of all thank you for giving a chance to my story . So this is my first story on amourshipping. Yes you read it correct it is a...
345K 5.8K 34
What would have happened to Serena and Ash if Serena hadn't watched the News on the day Ash saved Garchomp? After travelling though Kalos without enc...
44.3K 481 11
It has been four months since the kalos group parted ways.Serena is currently travelling through the Hoenn region she has made many new friends and r...
186K 2.8K 35
Serena has been in Hoenn for three months. She misses her friends. Her home. Everything. She is stressed from all her competitions and training...