Bendy X Boris A New Life

By cavetown-lover

Bendy has a new life and so does Boris . The new life started because of Boris being in heat. What new adven... More

strange noises
heres bendy
kinky bendy
aftermath
surpise
* gasp*
how
up and running
update
war
why
rule 34 fun
New
the funeral
binky x Toby
awaken
molly and lily (lemon)
(a/n)
billy and bouncer
HEY YOU READERS
WINNERS
LOGIC
the fight
oh no
help
where?
whos in control
hey guy authors note
how is it possible
HEY
HYEEEEE

back

1.1K 28 8
By cavetown-lover

Bendy pov
I was surprised to see Henry back at the studio. He was the good creator. Henry and I talked for a while. Boris and the kids were hiding. Boris didn't know who Henry was. Eventully boris and Henry talk, we introduced Henry to the kids. He was a great person. Henry asked how the kids were made. I just blushed while boris smirked. Henry got the idea and laughed. The kids were confused. So Henry decided that he would reopen the studio and expand our family with more character like me and boris. I was so excited. Henry promised that he would never hurt us or our kids. I TRUST HE WONT BREAK THAT PROMISE OR HE WILL MEET THE SAME FATE AS JOEY......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
167K 17.6K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
225K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.