KOTLC One-Shots {mostly Foste...

By outer-space-ace

Obviously one-shots about the amazing KOTLC characters. I will only use the ships of Foster-Keefe {obviously}... More

Sweet Dreams
Biana Asks Annoying Questions
Don't Play Base Quest With Dex - You'll Lose
Wake Up, Brain.
I Thought I Was Going To Die. But Oh Wait! I Didn't!
I Will Come Back To Life, But Only For You
Sophie Sucks It Up and Gets Her List
Fitz is Cool, But Keefe's a Charmer
Dex And Biana Sitting In A Tree. B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G.
Fitz - 0; Keefe- 1,000,000 (Plus Some More)
I'm Willing to Get My Dress Dirty for a Boy
Keefe's Drawings See Into My Soul
Grady and Edaline Bet On My Love-Life
Author's Note
Eavesdropping
Special Locker
OMG GUYS I ALMOST DIED
Wrong Side Of Heaven: Five Fingered Death Punch
A/N I Have a Question
I Do
Marry Me?
Tell Me Everything
SORRY!!
Now You Know
Perfect
Thanks Sophie
Never Forget
Darn Biana
Her Biggest Mystery
He Needs To Stop
Harder/That's What Makes Love So Scary
Wha-?/ Easter Egg Hunting
Speechless
Oh Boy
Smiles
I Always Have, and I Always Will
We Will Be Triumphant!
Sophie Foster Loves Me!
Important
Let's Go Kick Some Neverseen Butt!
A Kiss For Good Luck?
I'll Always Come Back
IMPORTANT A/N
I'm Your Weirdo
YAYY
You're The Absolute Best
I'm Sorry/We're Going On A Shopping Trip!
Exciting News!
A Wonderful Gift from a Beautiful Boy
A Wonderful Gift From A Beautiful Boy [Part 2]
Teaser Number One From "Fix Me, Foster"
Fix Me, Foster; Sneak Peak #2
Fix Me, Foster
Bad News
Many Things
I Need a Quick Favor
Foster-Keefe Moment from "Fix Me, Foster"
Crazy About You
Leap of Faith

This Isn't Over Yet

822 19 15
By outer-space-ace

A/N set right after Fitz almost kisses Sophie

Keefe's POV

"How could you?!?" I yell, furious. "You know I love her!" "Well you know I love her too!" Screams an angry Fitz.

Usually we've been able to work things out after we make a move, but this time was different. He tried to kiss her. I am more than furious, I'm livid.

"Best friends are supposed to help each other out!" Fitz yells. "I could say the same to you! I've loved this girl since day one, Fitz. You were all over the place going back and forth between girls. You can't hurt Sophie again."

"Can't hurt Sophie again?!? Does Mr. I Joined The Neverseen thunk he's perfect and has never hurt her feelings?" That struck me hard. I could strike harder though.

"Says the boy with no parent issues! I had to! I saved Foster's life for goodness sake! I wasn't the one who was angry with her after your dad's mind broke!" I knew I hit hard there.

Fitz's face falls and he seems to be reliving the memory. "You're right." He says gravely. "I did blow up at her. But I've been inside her head and I know she likes me!"

He says it so desperately, and the fact that he was so wrong made me laugh. An insane strangled laugh. "For crying out loud I can feel her emotions! I know the differences she feels with the two of us." I don't specify, but he knows what I was implying.

We just sit in silence and stare angrily at each other. I can see it in his eyes that our argument won't be over until she chooses. Since that's not happening any time soon I stand to leave.

"This isn't over." He says before I exit the room. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 24K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
354K 12.7K 56
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
9.5M 310K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
186K 6.6K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...