Her Biggest Mystery

A/N so, I have this monologue thing going on. I did one in Sophie's and Dex's perspective. So, I enjoy writing them so I thought, why not do one I'm Biana's and then Keefe's. If you don't like them, too bad. Wait two chapters and it'll be back to regular one-shots. If you like them... Enjoy! also... 1.7k Reads?!?!? guys I feel so special!

Keefe's POV

Alright. Who's the most mysterious girl you've ever met? The one who was modeled off of alicorn DNA? Prettiest brown eyes that could melt a guys heart? Long blonde hair that looks so soft you could run your hand through it for hours? The girl who could teleport? She had five abilities?

That's right. The Mysterious Miss F.

Telepath, teleporter, Enhancer, polyglot, inflictor.

Is there any ability she won't get?.. I hope.

I've always said I didn't want her to be an Empath. And I do have my reasons.

1: What a pointless ability. Well, it's not that pointless, unless you're reading Foster's emotions. You can hardly tell what she's feeling underneath all the frustration and anger. And the occasional happiness. But I do get the faint feeling she likes one of us... I'm not sure.

2: If she were an Empath, she would be able to confirm a few things that Fitz and I decided to keep secret.

Fitz. My best friend. He seemed determined to make my life crap. He always made me jealous with his family. His ability. The fact that he got to have secret telepathic conversations. He got to be her cognate. The fact that he liked her. A lot. And the sinking feeling that she liked him.

But let's face it. Team Foster-Keefe will always be cooler.

Foster has her mysteries.

It's no mystery that I loved her.

It's no mystery that my best friend loved her.

But the biggest mystery there was... (Besides Foster of course)

Was who she had feelings for.