Now You Know

Sophie's POV

"Fosssterrr" Keefe groaned.

"Yes Keefe?" I ask, annoyed. But as much as I tried to hide it, Keefe was being extremely adorable.

Keefe was forced to lay on the ground with his legs propped up on my bed because "stinky boys sit on the floor". I of course, took the bed.

"Why don't we hang out as much anymore?" I knew that question was coming. I had been weaseling my way out of most of his offers you hang out, because I recently realized my very strong feelings for Keefe.

As I try to figure out a good excuse he says, "It's cause you're hopelessly in love with me isn't it?" Funny thing is, he isn't wrong.

He then sits straight up when I don't immediately shoot him down with "No!" like I usually do.

"Really?" He asks, completely and utterly surprised. "I thought you were an Empath." I mumble.

He breaks into a real Keefe smile, and I mean a real Keefe smile. I always love when he smiles, especially when I'm the one who causes it.

"'Course I am Foster, your emotions are just really confusing." "Oh, well now you know." I say, blushing even deeper by the minute.

He leans forward to kiss my forehead and says, "Well I love you too Sophie." Then he pulls back and smirks and says, "Now you know."

A/N sorry it's been forever, and sorry it was so short. I'm really busy between swim practice and conditioning that I don't have a whole lot of time to write. I'll try my best  to get one up tomorrow... Thanks for reading! And happy April Fools Day!