The Luna Secret Life ( Comple...

By KaylaBabs

This is a sequel to my mates secret life. Xander knows something is wrong. The return of the dead daughter t... More

The Luna Hidden Life
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter nineteen

Chapter 3

6.9K 425 7
By KaylaBabs

Chapter Three

"She's alive?" Alex whispered to himself unsure of the vision before him was real.

Standing in a long tight black dress holding his sons hand on top of the garden steps leading to the pack house. Was a tall graceful woman that looked like his daughters.

He caught his mate as she slipped lifeless in too his arms. The gasps could be heard around the pack. They did not know about the third baby that perished during the attack on the pack many years ago.

"Dad," Heaven came up to him to vigorously shake his arm, jolting her mother in the process.

"Who is that?" She pointed to the woman that was stood frozen on the steps. Her face a mask of fear.

Lisa managed to find her feet to stand upright with the help of her mate and Xander. She used the heels of her palm to wipe her eyes.

"I thought I saw Angel." She said almost dreamily.

"You did mum." Xander replied looking worriedly at his mum for signs of a breakdown. "She is up on the steps."

Lisa's head whipped round to look a the steps. Her heart was in her mouth. Her chest pounding at the realization that her daughter was alive. She kicked off her heels then hiked her dress up as she ran up the steps to her long lost daughter. Through the blur of her tears she stopped an inch away from her. Lisa hands went out to frame around her face.

The first time in twenty one years she is touching her daughter. The daughter that she thought was howling in the skies with the moon goddess herself.

Without any words being spoken she pulled her into her chest crushing her with her love.

"Xander!" Hayden said as he and Adam came to Xander's side. "What the hell is going on here. The pack is going wild."

Xander's eyes were rooted on the fairly new mother and daughter reunion on top of the steps. The girls face was obstructed by the view of his mother shoulder. His mum still hasn't released her but was crying. Sobs so loud he could hear it from where he was standing.

He saw his dad tentative approach them standing behind his mother with a stricken look on his face. The twins and the rest of his family must of came out of their daze as they soon followed suit, standing back giving Lisa time with her daughter.

"There were three babies born that night." Xander admitted quietly knowing that some of the pack has edged closer to listen to what he was saying.

Xander couldn't remember much, if anything at from before that night. His first memory was of his mother telling him he need to protect his sisters and then she went off to fight the bad she-wolf. He remembered the torment he felt at loosing his mother. The grief that would follow. He made her the promise to look after his sisters. From that promise that is why he always spoilt them. He loved Trisha. But the twins were his favorite.

"If three were born, why are we finding out about it now?" Questioned Laura who was the mother to Hayden.

"It was a private matter that my mother kept to herself." He said quickly. His patience running thin as he noticed he was drawing a crowd.

"Then where was she all this time?" The question was shouted at him from behind a couple of people.

Xander balled his fists in his hands ready to let out a roar of frustration. He felt overwhelmed. Pressure was mounting in head. His wolf was going stir crazy enticing him to go up those steps to see that wolf. He felt confused at the sensation he was feeling so he did the only thing he knew best.

Xander let out a ferocious roar then shifted shredding his black Armani suit he brought entirely for this occasion. The crowd jumped back in fear. Xander in his black wolf with white paws looked at the scene of the important family reunion on the steps. He wanted to support his mother but the animal inside him was calling for a hunt.

He eyes saw his two best friends shift in front of him. Ready to follow him to hell and back. They were loyal to their future Alpha forever. With a nod of his head the three wolves ran into the woods.

Xander's roar caused Lisa to finally break away from her daughter. She looked off into the distance ignoring the gaze of the people on the lawn to see Xander and two wolfs running in the direction of the woods.

Her heart went out to him. Xander always held a close place in her heart. She was torn between going after him of to stay with her Angel. Lisa felt as the if she would leave her for a second she would disappear as quickly as she appeared on those steps.

"Lisa." Alexander began touching her on her shoulder. Lisa turned round to slap him open palmed on his face. The crowd gasps and a couple of growls could be heard. The pack unwilling for anyone even their Luna to disrespect their Alpha.

Alex face hung to the side. The force of the unexpected slap almost made him off balanced.

"You told me." Lisa took a deep breath holding onto her Angels hand with a tight grip. "She. Was. Dead!" She said with gritted teeth.

"This is no place to talk." Lana said stepping between the feuding couple. She pointed to the audience below. "Lets take this inside to a room that can allow us some privacy."

The others nodded as Lana took a good of the Angels other hand to walk side by side through the now crowded pack house. They went back to the dining room in which they are able to talk.

Alex was the last in and was about to close the door when Lisa brother Tommy come crashing through with his mate and their children. He was about to close the door again but was pushed aside as Tammy made her way through with her mate.

"Don't think your stopping me from supporting my best friend Alex." Tammy sternly said as she breeze past him to find Lisa sitting next to the long lost daughter.

The room remained quite for a while. Everyone unsure of what to say. No one wanting to be the first person to say it. All eyes were on the daughter that looked the same as the twins but different.

Lisa was taking in all little details of her face. Noticing little marks that could tell her apart from her siblings. She had the same green eyes. The same dark hair however it was cut short into a pixie slash boyish look. Her chin was more pronounce that her sisters. But their look was the same.

"How come your alive?" Heaven stepped forward to ask. Coming into the line of vision of her sister. She felt confused. She was happy that her sister was alive and that her family was back whole but unsure of what this would mean to the family dynamic. She was always close with Spirit. They often finished each other sentences however instead of feeling immediate love she felt immediate sorrow over losing her sister to the one she never had.

Spirit came forward to Heaven's side looking closely at her new sister. The first sentence that came through her head she said it out loud. "Is that my dress?"

"Girls!" Lisa chastised. Frowning at the twins unsocial able welcome. "How..." She cleared her throat as it was suddenly clogged up with emotions. "How are you?"

Jessie looked around the room in awe. She knew her return would be a sensation she just didn't know how big it would be. She couldn't stop looking at the girls. They were twins. Or should she say triplets. Uncle Sebastian did not tell her she had siblings. Especially identical ones. The two of them standing close together side by side brought out a bit of envy in Jessie. It was obvious these two girls were close. She now realized the pictures she recently saw on the wall was no fake.

"Happy to be alive." Jessie responded sarcastically taking her hands out of the women arms. She had a moment of weakness on those steps. For a whole minute her armor had faltered around her heart. She let the bitch in. The one that left her with wolves. When she felt the hug from her mother the tears in her eye she felt as if her dreams had come true. Ever since she was little she dreamt that all this was a mistake and her mother would come for her and hug her and tell her she loved her. Jessie grew up, the mother she longed for never came.

"What do you mean by that?" The woman beside Jessie asked. She looked far older than her mother so Jessie guessed this to be her grandmother.

Jessie leaned back in her chair arms crossed over her chest in a power position. "The baby you abandoned returned. I bet your all surprised."

Jessie saw her mother give a dirty look towards the Alpha.

"I did not abandon you." Lisa picked back up Jessie's hand to stressed the importance of what she was saying. "I loved you. I thought you died."

"Died?" Jessie turned to face her. Feeling the fury of the past years well up in her chest. She hated this woman. She wanted to tear her to pieces. Jessie taught her body to be calm and breathe. It wouldn't do her any favors for her to play all her cards too soon. "Yet I am here. Breathing!"

"Do not blame your mother." Alexander stepped forward his body was ridged with tension. "You were born along with your sisters a night the pack was attacked. I helped delivered you and your sisters alone with your mother. When you was born you was not breathing. We done everything to get you to cry. So we wrapped you up and left you in the cottage. The cottage was surrounded by enemy wolves. I couldn't take you with me as I was fighting causing a diversion so your mother could escape with your sisters.

She wanted to take you. Honestly but she could only carry two. So she left. When I came back for you. You were gone. I didn't want to trouble your mother as she was already grieving so I told a lie that I regret till the end of my days. I told her you was buried with my father. For years I wanted to tell her the truth but I wanted her to get closure. We all thought you was dead." Alex finished his statement looking directly at Lisa. Begging her to forgive him with his eyes. She just looked coldly at him. Seeing through him like he wasn't there.

All these years this lie that he burden himself with he thought was for a good purpose. Now his secret had been exposed.

Jessie smiled at the Alpha words but did not believe them. Uncle Sebastian told her he would say this. And Alex said it. Word for word what Uncle Sebastian warned her he was going to do.

A little part of her wanted them to tell her the truth and maybe she wouldn't of gone through with her plans. His speech now just sealed the fate for the entire pack. In the coming months will see the demise of the Moonstone pack.

"Where have you been all this time?" Lisa questioned.

"Don't you think we should be asking her name?" Nana Luna asked from the background.

"Isn't her name Angel?" Tommy innocently asked.

Jessie gave a genuine smile at the boy. He reminded her so much of Bass. "My names Jessica. But everyone calls me Jessie."

"Jessica?" The adults in the room echoed. Finding it strange that whoever named her named her after the she-wolf which caused all the trouble many years ago.

"What's wrong with the name Jessica?" Brandon spoke up from near the door. Curious at the response the names caused through the room.

"Never mind." Lisa dismissed. "Tell me about your life."

Jessie took this time to look at her father. She never thought much about him in her life. Probably because uncle Sebastian stepped into that role. He looked familiar as if she seen Him before. She must of gotten his hair and his chin from what she could see. His eyes though remind her of someone.

"I stayed with my uncle." Jessica responded.

"Your uncle?" Lana said looking at Thomas

Thomas shrugged his shoulders. "Do not be looking at me. Obviously it was not me. How the hell could I hide a baby!" he said in outrage as they all instantly turned to look at him.

"My fathers brother." Jessie explained pointing to Alex. "Uncle Sebastian."

"I thought dad was an only child." Spirit commented as she sat down at the table.

Alexander went to crouch down next to Jessie. "Are you telling me that you have been living in the Dark Moon Pack. Under the Leadership of Alpha Sebastian?"

"Yes...." Jessie drawn out slowly unsure of wether it was a good thing to admit it or not. She didn't want to lie to say she was in another pack as that could of been easily checked.

"And he named you Jessica!" Lisa stood up. "JESSICA!" she shouted. Body shaking ready to shift. "He took her and he named her fucking Jessica!" She turned to face Alex her voice dropping to a deeper level. "If you want my forgiveness. I want blood. I want war!" She thumped her fist on the table.

"Anything to earn your trust!" Alex said unflinching from her gaze. "Tonight the Dark Moon pack will be no more!" He turned and strode to the door.

Jessie gulped this was not the way the plan was meant to happen. She had to do something and quick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9M 157K 37
My mum always used to tell me what it's like to see your mate for the first time. She used to say that at that moment, everything around you stopped...
5.6M 197K 72
PREVIOUSLY CALLED "My Coldhearted Beta" Highest Rank #2 in Werewolf (Idk how though) ▪▪▪▪▪ "I , Jake Anderson, reject you Lily Kim as my mate" "...D...
7K 657 22
NOTE: This is completed but unedited. It will be going through major changes soon including with plot and character changes. Once it is all changed...
110K 3.5K 37
"We might be mates but this thing we have cannot even be described as a relationship. I am tired of you yelling at me, I am tired of you act like I d...