ABUSED...

By JessicaKennon6

COMPLETED-not edited Taylor has a rough life. She once was loved by her parents. Loved dearly...until o... More

Introduction
Starting of my secret..
Only if he knew.
My Mistake
Him.
Sam.
Wow.
Jacob..
Trouble
James..
Hospital..
I love you.
I told him.
My hero.
The procedure.
Hawaii..
Welcome Home
Presents
My Rib.
Her Rib..
I Promise.
Dont touch me
Home.
The Game.
School.
His turn..
The Surprises..
2nd surprise!
Restraint.
Recover.
Thank you.
Broken
Learning
Jealously
Chased
The Job?
Feelings.
First Day
Clue..
Trip..
Hurt
Cabin..
Saved
End..
The Young
TRAILER FOR ABUSED...

Why.

1.7K 65 13
By JessicaKennon6

      "James come on!" I say hollering. It is now time to go to the dumb party.

"I'm coming." He says running up the steps. I go straight to the bathroom and do my routine, I straighten my hair and put it in a French braid. I pull it over my right shoulder. My hair lays perfectly in a French braid. I smile at myself. I put on my makeup and take a step back and look in the mirror. I smile again and walk out of the bathroom. I walk towards the closet. I pick out a white dress. I close the closet door and slip my dress on. I look at myself in the mirror again. I have to look good tonight. The white dress snugs my sides. The dress feels good to wear. The dress has two holes in it. One on each shoulder revealing my arm. Luckily I haven't gotten anymore bruises lately. I put on the white high heels that went with the dress and grabbed the white little purse. I go out of the closet and look up. James was standing there in a tux. He looked cute.

"Well hi" I say to him.

"Hi." He says staring at me.

"What? Do I look bad?" I ask him. He shakes his head no.

"No. You're beautiful." He says still staring at me. I smile and laugh at him.

"You look handsome as well." I say putting my hand on his chest messing with his tie. He laughs.

"Okay come on. We have to go." I say to him. We head out of our room and head to the truck. We get in and drove to the party. When we get there James parks the car and looks at me turning his body.

"Want to make any rules?" He asks me. I nod.

"Okay. No drinking." He says. I nod again.

"And no drugs either." I say putting my index finger in the air. He nods.

"And we stick together." He says. I nod and we get out of the truck. We hold hands as we walk to the party. We walk in and I spot May and Kate.

"Hi!" May yells over the music. I laugh at her.

"Hey!" I yell.

"Lets-" is all I hear May yell. The music got louder and swallowed her words before I could hear them.

"What?!!" I scream asking her.

"FOLLOW ME!" She yells. I nod while Kate follows May. James and I follow them both. We walk into a room, it's a lot more quiet in here. May and Kate sit down on the edge of the bed as I sit down in front of them followed by James sitting next to me. So we are all facing each other.

"Hey" Kate says.

"Hi." I say back.

"Hi James." May says.

"Hey guys." James say deeply. It actually kinda sounded scary.

"Woah." I said accidentally out loud.

"What?" He asks laughing.

"Your voice got really deep out of nowhere." I said.

"Oh you like that?" He says smirking while making his voice deeper on purpose.

"James!" I say as May and Kate laugh.

"What?" He asks his regular voice again. I shake my head at him.

"So where's Max?" I asked them. May and Kate look at each other then back at me.

"What?" I ask laughing nervously.

"Uh..Kate! How about you tell her?" May says. Kate turns to May and gives her a glare.

"Uhh..well.." Kate starts.

"Just spit it out! Where is Max?" I say asking the last part quietly.

"Well. We were all playing truth or dare..and well...Max got dared to kiss Macy in a room...and well...he hasn't come back..." Kate says quietly. My mouth is wide open.

"Look Taylor we-" May starts.

"Who dared him?" I ask interrupting May.

"What?" May asks me.

"I said, who dared him to do that?" I say.

"Oh..um..Ann did." She says. I look down at the bed my eyes are full with water. I have known Max for my entire life...and he goes and 'has fun' with the girl that bullied me. He knows how much I went through with her and how mean she was to me, and he decides to do this. I-I can't believe. H-he did this to me. I loved him like a brother...brothers don't do this. A tear falls down my cheek. After that tear, another one follows. Tears keep falling. My breathing gets heavier and faster at its pace. I hug James so I can calm down. I do and I then lay down on the bed, stomach up and just cry letting water run down my cheeks onto the pillow.

"Taylor. Are you okay?" Kate asks. I shake my head. I sit up looking at May and Kate.

"I can't believe he did this to me." I say sobbing.

"I loved him like a brother, and he...he goes off and 'haves fun' with the girl that made my life a living hell." I say starting to raise my voice.

"Taylor calm down." May says. I shake my head no.

"Where are they?" I ask them. They look at me weird.

"Tell me, or I will find out myself." I say to them. They nod and tell me what room that they think they're in. I quickly walk out of the room with James following me. May and Kate followed James. I storm over to the room Kate and May said. I knock on the door.

"What?!" I hear someone say inside. It sounds like Macy's voice. My breathing increases. I walk from the door to the opposite walk back and forth just pacing. I start crying again. Tears roll down my cheeks. I stop when I am against the opposite wall than the door. I run towards the door and break it open with my right fist and my left foot. I am now in the room. James quickly followed as soon as I hit the door down.

"What the hell?!" I heard Macy say. I look up at her. And there she is. Wearing only a bra and panties sitting on Max's lap facing him. Max is only wearing underwear. I could tell they were kissing. My tears stop. I'm furious. I can't believe him.

"Max! What are you doing?!!" I yell at him. He looks to see me.

"What do you think?" He says laughing. I just look at him. I start crying again.

"How-why...how could you do this to me?" I ask him. He gently puts Macy on the bed and walks over to me.

"I got dared to kiss Macy, and yeah." He says.

"How dare you do this to me?! You know what she did to me!! And now you're 'having fun' with the girl that made my life a living hell!!" I yell at him.

"Hey. It's not my fault it easy to make your life a living hell." He says. I instantly slap him across the face.

"After everything we went through! You helped me through all of my problems, and you do this to me?!!" I yell at him pointing towards Macy who is now standing behind him.

"Hey don't hit him!" Macy yells. I look at her.

"I wasn't talking to you." I say looking back at Max.

"Well you are now" Macy says and she steps in front of Max. I ignore her.

"Max! How could you?! You were the brother I never had!! How can you do this to me?!!" I yell crying. Macy laughs at me.

"He can 'have fun' with whoever he wants." She says.

"Yeah well not with you! You- you made my life hell!" I yell at her. She laughs again. She looks at me.

"Max. Answer me. How could you this this to me?" I ask him.

"Listen Taylor. It's not all about you. I got tired of you. You just act like a spoiled hoe, and I'm done with it." He says.

"Hey! Don't call her that!" James yells walking up next to me. I can't believe he just called me that.

"You don't mean that. You're just drunk." I say to Max.

"Nope not drunk." He says. I walk over to him and push him. He stumbles down.

"Not drunk huh?" I say. As I say that Macy puts her hand on my arm and spins my around. She slaps me in the face and before anyone else could do anything, I knee her in the stomach. She bends over and I slap her in the face. James runs by me and pins Max on the ground. I guess Max tried to get up and hit me.

"Don't touch me!" I say yelling at Macy.

"You know what?" I say tears still running down my face.

"You both deserve each other." I say as I walk out of the room. Kate, May and James follow me. James slams the door to the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 145 42
Globetrotter Ingrid gets a fabulous fresh start when her job takes her to Melbourne, Australia. Here she meets wise and sweet Oliver, who makes her f...
599 165 22
The truth about Jessica's past is creeping up on her and everything is crumbling. Does meeting the player, help her or make everything worse? Will th...
421K 8.6K 58
IN THE MIDST OF EDITING Jessica Andrews, an ex-soccer player, singer. She has been through so much trauma with having to deal with an abusive father...
197K 8.2K 63
Book Two of the Breaking Jessa Series ******************************************** "Tell me what to do one more fucking time tonight, Cameron, and I...