werewolves and vampires don't...

بواسطة Average96Girl

what happens when you take two different creatures and combine them, forcing them to be together, they might... المزيد

werewolves and vampires dont mix
1 werewolves and vampires dont mix
2 werewolves and vampires dont mix
3 werewolved and vampires dont mix
4 werewolves and vampires dont mix
5 werewolves and vampires dont mix
6 werewolves and vampires dont mix
7 werewolves and vampries dont mix
8 werewolves and vampires dont mix
9 werewolves and vampires dont mix
10 werewolves and vampires dont mix
11 werewolves and vampries dont mix
12 werewolves and vampires dont mix
13 werewolves and vampires dont mix
14 werewolves and vampires dont mix
15 werewolves and vampires dont mix
16 werewolves and vampires dont mix
17 werewolves and vampires dont mix
19 werewolves and vamprie dont mix
20 werewolves and vampire dont mix (final chaper!)

18 werewolves and vampires dont mix

3.2K 203 19
بواسطة Average96Girl

***

I woke up to a groan I looked down he was holding me tight and rubbed his face in my chest, I smiled then blushed remembering we were half naked.

I giggled and his head drew up and nuzzled my neck and his teeth came out grazing my neck, I closed my eyes enjoying it, his breath blew across my skin as he chuckled and said, "Good morning."

I grinned and said, "Morning." he kissed my neck I bit back a moan and he chuckled and said, "I can smell your lust."

I blushed pushing him off and looked over at the clock and gaped, it was 10. I said, "Hey Damien I thought vampires woke up at noon."

He nodded sitting up and scratched his head and said, "Weird." I bit my lip lying back down and said, "Bed time."

He chuckled laying down holding me to him and nuzzled my neck relaxing, I kissed his neck and he breathed and relaxed.

I brushed my fingers through his matted hair and his chest made a weird noise and he passed out, I smiled and just watched him and before I knew it, it was noon.

I stretched and Damien hugged me tight and said, "Stop moving, pillow." I laughed and said, "I have a name thank you very much."

He opened his eyes and smiled kissing me then got off grabbing the clothes and tossed me my clothes. I held up the booty shorts and tank top.

I shook my head and said, "You really don’t know how to pick girl clothes." I pulled them on and my boobs looked good in the shirt and my butt filled out the shorts I brushed my hair and teeth and Damien copied and I could catch him gawking at my butt.

I smirked and porously bent over and flipped my hair went I held the back and winked at him, a growl came from his chest and I blinked he was pinning me to the wall.

He kissed my neck and said, "Don’t temp me." I giggled and pushed him away and said, "You’re the one who got me the clothes so yah."

I grabbed his keys and the door key then walked out he followed and his arm wrapped around my waist, I dropped the stuff off and we got into the car.

He got in and looked over my legs; I’m so glad I shaved; I ran a hand down them and said, "Their smooth want a feel."

His hand stretched out gently rubbing my thigh and said, "I got a feel last night." I blushed and he rested his hand on my thigh as he drove, he picked me up a breakfast burrito and I ate as we drove, we got to the docks he frowned looking grim but drove the car on it.

We got out and I pulled him below deck, the boat left a few minutes later and I made him lay down and climbed on him his hands rested on my butt and he smiled and laid his head back and mine on his chest.

He wrapped me in a hug and sniffed my hair sighing and shifted so he was comfy; I closed my eyes and eventually passed out.

I woke up to someone shaking me, I groaned clutching my pillow tighter and it said, "If you’re going to cause pain it better come with a reward."

I blushed, sitting up and Damien chuckled, I got off helping him and we headed up and slid into the back seats. I cuddled right back up to him and he chuckled pulling me into his lap and kissed my forehead.

The car finally stopped and it was night time, he held me and ran fast and before he could walk me to my room a voice said, "What the hell are you doing!"

I grumbled clutching Damien’s shirt he felt tensed he said, "Taking her to her room." the angry familiar voice said, "Why are you doing it, get your slimy leach hands off of her."

I felt another pair of arms go around me I clutched Damien tighter and the person grunted and said, "Let her go."

Damien dropped her arms and I wrapped mine around his neck he chuckled and said, "I’m not holding her."

The person grunted yanking on me I groaned and said, "Let go."  The voice said, "Destiny I demand you tell me whets going on."

I groaned and moved so I was standing up right and my back pressed against Damien’s chest he didn’t mind I leaned my head back and rubbed my eyes and said, "I felt asleep talking to Damien he was walking me back to my dorm."

He glared and said, "You don’t know that he could be a pedal for all you know." I sighed and said, "Your right Ryan, I am sorry I won’t fall asleep to guys I talk to."

He huffed and relaxed and said, "I'll walk you back." I turned to Damien and gave him a hug and quickly whispered, "My room."

I saw his eyes lighten as he kept a straight face and said, "Goodnight." he disappeared and as we walked Ryan lectured me on how I shouldn’t talk to vampires and blah blah blah.

I finally got to go to bed and Damien was sitting on my bed already half naked, I rolled my eyes and said, "Maybe you should just move into my room."

He chuckled getting up to kiss my cheek and said, "Don’t temp me." I giggled and kissed him before going and changing into PHS.

I climbed into bed next to him and he yawned pulling me close and we passed out holding each other.

***

I was extremely exhausted and I knew because the person shaking me was getting irritated because I wouldn’t wake up, I suddenly felt teeth graze my neck and I shot up but caused his fangs to stab into my neck.

I bit back a scream of sudden pain but he retracted his teeth quickly and said, "I’m so sorry I didn’t think you would shoot up like that."

He grabbed me quickly licking the blood so it didn’t stain anything and my neck healed, I rubbed my neck and said, "Sure you just wanted another taste."

He chuckled licking my neck over the bite mark slowly and said, "Maybe I did." I rolled my eyes I got up changing into clothes and I bit my lip and Damien wrapped his arms around my waist and his chin on my shoulder.

I leaned back into him touching his hands and smiled, he chuckled and kissed my cheek and said, "Whets your plans for today."

I shrugged and sighed and said, "I just want to lie in bed all day or sit on the couch and be a lazy ass."

He chuckled and said, "We could but you need to eat." I opened my mouth to reply but my stomach growled causing me to scowl.

He chuckled kissing my neck and said, "Go eat then come back here I’ll wait." I turned and kissed him and he smiled into it and kissed back.

I pulled away blushing slightly and said, "Later." I walked out the door closing it and I noticed Stacy coming out of her room.

I did a little wave and headed out the front door, I made it to the cafeteria and the guys were eating I grabbed a sandwich and sat between them.

Conner said, "So why do you always come after noon you make me think you’re a vampire."

I rolled my eyes smiling and said, "I always go to bed late reading bleeding rose I love It." he rolled his eyes and said, "Girls."

I giggled and said, "Speaking of girls did any of you guys ask a girl yet." everyone quieted down and seen piped up, "I did."

everyone turned to him astounded he blushed and said, "Well I ran into her in the breakfast line before you guys came down and we got to talking and had allot in common and the danced slipped out and I asked her."

I was grinning and said, "Well did she say yes." he blushed deeper and said, "Yah but told me to where a pink shirt and tie."

I giggled and threw my hands up and said, "That brilliant Omg awesome now you guys have to get dates too."

They all glared at me and said, "No." I rolled my eyes and said, "Ryan what about you." he played with his food and said, "I was going to ask you."

They all gaped, I was a little un-comfy, I said, "Ryan um thanks for the offer but..."

He looked up and said, "But..."

I bit my lip and blurted, "I have a date already." he narrowed his eyes and said, "Sure." I glared and said, "Yep infect it is Damien."

His eyes grew and he growled and said, "No I forbid it." I laughed and said, "You’re my friend not my parent, don’t tell me what to do."

Our friends looked between us I was red with anger he was pissed because I was lying but he thought it was the truth.

I stood up suddenly and said, "I can do what I want, I thank you how you care but do not tell me what to do."

I turned and headed back up stairs, I grumbled entering my room, Damien wasn’t in my room infect he was in my bathroom.

I peeked in and saw his back to the mirror and heard him pee, I blushed big time and snuck out and lay on my bed. He washed his hands then came out and smiled when he saw me.

He climbed into bed next to me and said, "Hey." I was still blushing he frowned and said, "What."

I shook my head and said, "Nothing." he frowned and said, "I know you want to ask something."

I giggled and said, "It’s nothing really I just saw your backside when you were going pee." he turned pink and said, "Oh, trying to sneak a peek."

I blushed red, "NO I WASNT!" He laughed and fell off the bed making me laugh at him he continued to laugh till he was breathing normally.

He finally got up lying on the bed and said, "I know just your face." I rolled my eyes and said, "I can forgive you if you will be my date to the dance."

He pursed his lips and said, "The one on Saturday." I nodded he thought about it and said, "Hmm."

I waited and he pulled me closer and kissed my neck and said, "If I get to bite you again." I smirked and said, "You love my blood don’t you."

He smirked and said, "Yah." I said, "nope never mind." his face fell and said, "Please." I pursed my lips and said, "Fine I guess."

He grinned big and kissed my neck and said, "Can I have it now." I bit my lip and glanced at my door it was locked, I kissed him and said, "No funny business just a bite."

He grinned, going to my neck and licked it making me feel hot. I blushed and his teeth grazed my neck, my hands slid under his shirt and scratched down, he moaned biting down, I gasped and my body jerked and I moaned.

he grunted drinking my blood, I felt super hot, he rubbed his body against mine and I felt tired I moaned his name then cleared my throat and said, "Damien stop."

He let go and licked my neck and the extra blood, he chuckled and said, "I don’t want to." I blushed and wiped the little drop of blood on his bottom lip he leaned in and sucked it grinning like a fool.

I rolled my eyes and said, "So the dance is you going to feel weird going with a werewolf."

He shook his head and said, "No I’m just worried some guy might ask you to dance." I giggled and wrapped my arms around him and said, "Then I guess you have to hold me the whole time."

He pulled me onto him so I was straddling him and said, "I’m good with that." I giggled and kissed him he smiled and drowsiness over too me, he noticed and we laid down, cuddling to me.

I sighed and rolled so I laid on him straddling him somewhat and he didn’t mind he just held my butt and didn’t let go.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please tell me if my stories are good dont forget to vote

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

14 0 1
A vampire is being stalked by her ex lover, but there is more than meets the eye when she finds out why. They must meet witches, werewolves and a dem...
388K 8K 56
You have always the odd one, you've never felt like you belong. When he comes into your life, he flips it upside down. On top of that, you find out a...
63.7K 2.6K 47
In this world, vampires and werewolf's are at war with each other. And this one girl has a completely different fate than all the other vampires in t...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...