You're mine (#1)

By sadnessbabe12

||#1 Teen Fiction|| *Book 1 of the You're Mine series* Damon Queen- the dangerous, arrogant billionaire who d... More

||Chapter 1||
||Chapter 2||
||Chapter 3||
||Chapter 4||
||Chapter 5||
||Chapter 6||
||Chapter 7||
||Chapter 8||
||Chapter 10||
||Chapter 11||
||Chapter 12||
||Chapter 13||
||Chapter 14||
||Chapter 15||
||Chapter 16||
||Chapter 17||
||Chapter 18||
||Chapter 19||
||Chapter 20||
||Chapter 21||
||Chapter 22||
||Chapter 23||
||Chapter 24||
||Chapter 25||
||Chapter 26||
||Chapter 27||
||Chapter 28||
||Chapter 29||
||Chapter 30||
||Chapter 31||
||Chapter 32||
||Chapter 33||
||Chapter 34||
Epilogue
The End

||Chapter 9||

528K 16.4K 4.9K
By sadnessbabe12

I looked at him with shock.
"W-work? F-for you?" I asked, my voice shaking.

"Yes. That's what I just said. I need a new PA since my last one is gone." He stated and I felt nervous.

"I- I don't know," my heart was beating fast.
He looked me in the eyes.
"I guess you're right. I don't think you'd be able to handle such a job. Just forget about it." He stated and I felt anger pulsing through me.
He doesn't think I can handle it?! I'll show him!

"I'll take it." I said so quickly my sentence sounded like one word.
He looked at me surprised and looked like he was in deep thought.

"Wait. What's a PA?" I asked, feeling a bit stupid.
He looked at me and frowned.
"Personal Assistant." He said as if he wasn't sure.
My eyes widened.

Me? Damon Queen's personal assistant?!
Damn... I'm not even qualified to do such things... and what does that even mean?

I was shocked, surprised, amazed, and unsure.

But that job could save me. It could save my apartment. My life.
You could see hope in my eyes.

"Please, I need it." I said desperately. I was so close to him now I was nearly touching him.
I was so enthusiastic!
I could have a job!
He actually offered me a job!

"I'll think about it." He said, I could tell he regretted mentioning it to me.

"Damon please-"
"It's Mr. Queen for you." He said, and I didn't know wether he was joking or not.

I looked at him and noticed he was close to me. I sat straight in my seat lowering my head.

We finally arrived to my apartment.
We sat there in silence for a few minutes and I realized what he meant.

"You won't give me the job." I stated, sadly. What's the fucking point of mentioning it?

He looked at my disappointed face. I avoided his eyes.
For a moment, for a little, little moment, I thought that maybe everything would be alright. False hope is worse than no hope. At least for me.

I was about to leave when he grabbed me by the hand.
I looked him in his emerald eyes as he gave me his business card.
"Monday, 8am sharp. Bring your CV." He said and I gave him a small smile and a nod.

"Thank you, Mr. Queen." I said carefully.
When he realized he was still holding my hand, he let go immediately.

I looked at him one last time, and closed the door. He drove off almost instantly.

Yes! I might have a job! I just need to get through the interview and bring a CV with a lot of lies over how experienced I am!

Happily, I ran into my apartment trying not to get soaking wet.

That night, I laid in bed and almost instantly fell asleep.

After a night of unpleasant dreams, I woke up at 7:20.
I looked at my phone and groaned.
What am I supposed to do for the whole day? Couldn't I sleep at least till 12?
It's only Sund- HOLY WATER!
It's Monday!

How was that even possible?! Oh right, I spent the whole Sunday sleeping and turning in bed. It just felt like a long night for me.

I quickly rushed out of bed and went to take the quickest shower in my life. I threw a creamy colored pencil skirt on and a formal white shirt with small white high heels.
I made a quick ponytail, quickly ate a ham sandwich, took my CV and I was out.

I took a cab and gave him the card with the address. He looked at me quite shocked but I just hurried him to go because it was already 7:43.

Luckily, there wasn't much traffic so we arrived there at 7:56. I quickly paid the driver and walked inside the company.
It looked big, very big.

It said in bold letter: QUEEN Co.
Do all his buildings have at least 70 floors?!
I walked inside and I saw many people working, hurriedly and nervously.

I saw the reception sign and I walked to a beautiful blonde woman, probably mid 20s.

"I-I have an appointment." I said, nervously.
She looked at me in disbelief and pity.
"With whom?" She asked narrowing her brows.

"With Da- Mr. Queen." I said and she looked me straight in the eyes.
"With the Mr. Queen?" She looked at me like I was crazy.

"Well, are there any other Mr. Queens here?"
I said sarcastically.
She just rolled her eyes and picked up her phone.

After a while someone picked up.
The conversation was her saying okay and yes for repeat at least 15 times.
She looked at me a bit in fear and finally began,

"Mr. Queen awaits you, Miss..."
"Sene. Natalie Sene."
"Yes, Miss Sene, 45th floor, room number 15."
She gave me a quick fake smile and I walked towards the elevator.

I pressed the room for the 45th floor and waited impatiently.
After I finally reached floor 45, I saw 3 long corridors...
Each corridor had at least 50 rooms.
How the hell will I find his office?!
I saw that each door was numbered. The first door in the left corridor had number 100 on it. The next one 101. Then 102.
Okay, it's definitely not this way.
I looked at the numbers on the right corridor.
26,27,28...

Okay, it's not this way either so it must be the middle one!
The first door had number 85, then 84, then 83.
Well, it's definitely this way, it will just take me forever until room 15....

I looked at my watch. It was already 8:05.
I looked up nervously and began to walk fast paced. As I walked deeper into the corridor, the silence was even more unsettling.
You could hear a pin drop.
I walked and walked and what seemed like forever until I reached number 15.
It had bigger doors, and they were black, not brawn. They stood up and I could tell it was his office.
It said:

Mr. Damon Queen
15

I sighed.
I knocked on the door.
"Come in." I could hear his harsh, stone cold voice.
I straightened my shirt and twisted the doorknob.

I opened it and walked inside, closing the door behind me.
His office was the most breathtaking office I've ever seen. This guy really knows what to spend his money on.

It looked cozy and dark, big curtains covered the windows.
Everything was made from dark, hard wood.
There were a few bottles of expensive whiskey in several places but none opened.
His desk was at the back of the room, with shelves of books behind it.
I loved the smell of the room. It's the same one I smelled in his bed. It's the smell of him.
There was also a big chandelier, everything looked very expensive.

I saw Mr. Queen sitting behind his desk, looking at me carefully. I caught his stare and I walked towards him in small cautious steps.
Even by just looking at him, you could tell he was powerful.

"Mr.Queen." I greeted as I stood in front of his desk. He wore a white formal shirt with a dark blue tie. He's sleeves rolled up allowing me to see his muscly arms.

"You're late." He stated, so harshly that if I already had his job, he would fire me.
"I do not tolerate tardiness." He stated looking back at his laptop. He tried to sound very serious, but somehow I knew he wasn't angry at me at all.

"I am sorry. I had trouble convincing the blonde at your reception that I had an actual appointment with you." I held my breath as I waited for his response.

He just turned back to me and then to the chair next to me. I immediately took his sign and sat down.
He wrote a few things on his laptop and then turned to me putting his hands on the desk paying me full attention now.

"Your CV." All his words seemed like orders.
I took it out and putted it on the desk, shoving it slowly to him.
He stared at my hand all the time until I took it back.

He took the papers and read through them carefully.
He took his time and I dared not to hurry him.

I remembered when he came into the room shirtless with breakfast in his hands and I tried not to blush at the thought.

"Never have I ever seen so many lies in one CV."
He looked dead serious and I bit my lip not to burst out laughing. I could see him smirk too a little.

He put the papers down and sighed.
"What am I gonna do with you..." his words were hardly a whisper and I don't think he meant to say that out loud.

He looked up at me and stared me straight in the eyes.
I bit my lip and hoped he would give me the job.
.
After a few minutes of silence I decided to break it.
"So.... am I getting it?" I asked and he looked at me angrily.
"Are you rushing me, Miss Sene?" He looked at me and I swallowed hard.

"No, of course not." I avoided his eye contact and instead concentrated on a small watch on his desk. My breathing was unsteady and uneasy.
"Then shut up." He said almost playfully.

I felt a bit irritated with him but I decided to be patient since I needed this job.

I looked up again and met his gaze.
A small curl somehow escaped my ponytail and fell onto my face. I took my hand and stuffed the curl behind my ear, Mr.Queen following my every movement.

My heart felt like it was about to jump out of my chest.
Mr. Queen finally began to speak.
"How old are you, Miss Sene?"
"I am 18, sir."
He nodded.
"Why did you drop out of school?"

I gasped.
How did he- oh right, he has resources.
I didn't want to think about it, I had to do it because my awful step father didn't let me finish it, he wanted me at home all night and all day.

"I had to." I simply stated and prayed he wouldn't ask further questions.
He looked at me but decided to change the topic and I was utterly thankful he did.

"Why did you move here?"
I just wanted to run away from my psychotic and abusive step father who used to lock me in my room for 3 years.
"I just needed a change." I said as I faked a smile. He looked at me confused.

"So as soon as you became 18, you moved all the way from California, your family town, to New York, where you don't know anyone, just because you needed a change? Do you think I am stupid, Miss Sene?"
Maybe just a little.

I looked at him in shock. He looked right through me.
"I am not able to hire you if you can't be honest with me, Miss Sene."

Great, he didn't want to hire me because I didn't answer his question. Son of a bitch!
"Fine. I ran away." I hoped that would be enough.
He smirked in satisfaction.
After a few minutes of silence he began,

"Good, Miss Sene. You will move into my penthouse tomorrow morning. You shall begin your first day of work on Wednesday."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 5.2K 58
Ashton Black, He's gorgeous,handsome,smart.Greek god is the name that suit him.He's powerful and talented.He earned the title 'the richest billionair...
60K 863 38
This is my first story sooo🤨 He was cold, ruthless, and killed. There was no doubt that people feared him, he was the mafia don for crying out loud...
3.7M 130K 56
Sequel to 'You're Mine' ********************************* Natalie and Damon have a lot of problems ahead of them. The past keeps haunting them and th...
349K 17.5K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...