The All Knowing Luna Lovegood

By WeasleyIsMyKing540

"Come dear children, come and learn. About the story of your life and the love that you'll earn. Seek Luna Lo... More

Chapter 2: Glances
Chapter 3: Intrigue
Chapter 4: Notes
Chapter 5: Hogsmeade
Chapter 6: Schemes
Chapter 7: Secrets
Chapter 8: Temptation
Chapter 9: Complications
Chapter 10: Discovery
Chapter 11: Broken
Chapter 12: Help
Chapter 13: Dance Part 1
Chapter 14: Dance Part 2
Chapter 15: Hostility
Chapter 16: Acceptance
Chapter 17: Maybe
Chapter 18: Apologies
Chapter 19: Ron
Chapter 20: Love

Chapter 1: Curiosity

1.9K 39 35
By WeasleyIsMyKing540

Welcome To The All Knowing Luna Lovegood!

Once again I have hit a writers block on my older stories so I'm starting a new fic. Again.

This is going to be a Drinny fic but it's also going to be a slash pairing in the story as well. I support the LGBT community to the fullest as I have family and friends that are a part of it and I have nothing but love for them. Love is indeed love, and no one should be ashamed of who they are, who they feel they are, or who they want to love.

So here we go!

Don't own the Harry Potter world. J.K. Rowling does.  I just like to play in it.

AUTHOR'S NOTE 2021: JUST SO YALL KNOW, ALL OF THE STORIES POSTED ON HERE WERE WRITTEN BEFORE SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED CAME OUT TO BE A TERF AND DISAPPOINTED US ALL, SO MY VIEWS AND STANNING OF HER HAS VERY MUCH CHANGED. PLEASE DISREGARD ALL PRAISES I GIVE HER IN MY INTROS. THANK YOU!!

The truth about love comes at 3am

You wake up fucked up and you grab a pen

And you say to yourself

I'm gonna figure it out, I'm gonna crack that code

Gonna break it break it down

I'm tired of all these questions

And, now it's just annoying

Cause, no one has the answer

So I guess it's up to me

To find the truth about love

As it comes, and it goes

A strange fascination with his lips and toes

Morning breath, bedroom eyes on a smiling face

Sheet marks rug burn, and a sugar glaze

The shock and the awe that can eat you raw

If the truth about love

-Pink The Truth About Love

"Come on, just do it."

"How bout no?"

"It's just a silly fortune. You act as if she is going to kill you or something."

"It's barmy, I don't want to be a part of it."

"Awh come on, it'll be fun. What are you? Scared that she might predict something you won't like?"

"I am not scared!"

"You just beat Voldemort two months ago and now you're acting like a little bitch."

"Really Gin? You called me a bitch? How very lady like of you."

"Who says I'm a lady? You're probably more of a lady than I am."

"True. I do look good in your shirts"

"Which reminds me, I need my blue one back please."

"But the neckline on it makes my chest look absolutely gorgeous!"

"And it makes my cleavage look good, which is why I want it back!"

"Fine! Whatever! Can we just get this shit over with? I really don't want to be here."

Ginevra Weasley and Harry Potter approached the home of Xenophilius Lovegood, editor and chief of The Quibbler. They were there to see Ginny's best friend, Luna Lovegood. They were two of the many Hogwarts students she was to see this week.

The war had been waged and good had prevailed. Harry had defeated Voldemort, and Death Eaters were being rounded up every single day.

Lives were lost on the good side as well as the bad. Percy had risked his life for his brother Fred, pushing him out of the way of heavy debris and taking the blow himself. Lavender Brown had been mauled by Greyback, and young Dennis Creevey was literally pulled apart by a giant.

Ever though there were tragedies, a lot of good came out of the war. Hogwarts had been rebuilt and Harry and many of the students from his year were able to come back as 8th years. Ron and Hermione had eloped and went to Australia to find her parents and possibly to honeymoon, so they wouldn't be going back to school until much later. Mrs. Weasley was devastated that they did things that way, but she was happy her Ron had finally got with Hermione. Everyone knew it was bound to happen.

Another thing that happened was that Luna was hit by an unknown curse mixed with a curse that she had thrown that had ricochet and went into her. She discovered about a week later that she could see into the future. Never one to interfere with fate, she had thought of not using her new powers. But when students started coming to her asking for love predictions, she couldn't help but do it. She liked making people happy.

Ginny and Harry had heard good results from some of their fellow classmates on their predictions by Luna. She was the confirmation Hermione and Ron needed to marry, she was the reason why Colin Creevy was now having fun days with Romilda Vane, and the reason Parvati Patil looked at Dean Thomas in a different light.

Ginny knocked on the door and was greeted by Luna's father Xenophilius. He was an odd sort of man. Long blonde hair that reached his bum, clothes that looked like he had sewn a burlap sack together, and a crown of baby's breath flowers on his head.

"Harry Potter. We meet again." he said cheerfully. "I'm glad it's under kinder circumstances this time."

"Yes sir. Last time we interacted, you tried to turn me into Death Eaters and almost blew me up with a horn." said Harry, blandly.

"As I said. Kinder circumstances.” said Mr. Lovegood with a grin. “You two must be looking for my Luna. She's up in her room. The stairs will show you the way."

The two teens walked passed Mr. Lovegood and into the house.

"Mind that third step. There is a Varicap there. He won't fancy you stepping on him."

Harry looked at the third step and saw nothing. "Sir? There isn't anything here."

"Oh that's because he can turn invisible. Ingenious little creature." said Mr. Lovegood in his spacy voice.

Ginny and Harry looked at each other and groaned. The skipped the 3rd step and continued on to Luna's room, where the door was open.

Luna's room was exactly what she was. Unique. Her room smelled of incense and lavender. Her walls and were painted a deep midnight blue and looked as if it had twinkling stars in a night’s sky. Her bed was in the middle of the room, the headboard was shaped like a crescent moon. She had four bean bag chairs and a table in the middle set off to the corner. Luna was sitting on one of the bean bag chairs, legs crossed.

"Ginevra and Harry. Come sit with me, it's been too long.” said Luna in her airy and sweet voice. “Harry, don't sit too close. You have a lot of wrackspurts in your hair and I don't want them in mine.

Ginny giggled while Harry frowned and sat opposite of Luna.

"Now I suppose that you two are here to find your soulmates. I trust that you two have figured out that you two are not each other's, correct?" said Luna, matter of factly.

"I more than likely would be. If I didn't have a vagina that is." said Ginny with a laugh.

"GINNY! WHAT THE HELL!" yelled Harry, instantly annoyedl "Why did you say that?"

"Oh Harry it's fine. I've always known you were gay." said Luna nonchalantly.

Harry and Ginny's eyes grew wide. "You knew?" the exclaimed at the same time.

"Of course I did. You used to think Cedric Diggory was attractive didn't you Harry? As well as Cormac McLaggen."

Harry blushed so hard, his cheeks looked like targets.

"Didn't you at one point in 4th year crush on-"

"Okay okay Luna, we get it, you're very perceptive." said Harry drowning out Luna's words. "I'm just surprised you didn't say anything."

"It was not my business to tell. Besides it was quite fun watching you try to cover it up with Cho Chang and Ginny here." said Luns, grinning.

Ginny let out a huge laugh with that. Their dating charade had been a huge and horrible fiasco. Harry felt as if people were starting to suspect because of the way he and Justin Finch-Fletchley, who was a known homosexual, used to flirt. He wanted to keep his sexuality to himself, so he begged Ginny to help and pretend to be his girlfriend until the end of his 6th year term.

In the wizarding world, homosexuality was very much frowned upon because it was believed to not be able to produce pureblood witches and wizards. Even half bloods were persecuted because of it and by some pureblood standards, if you were a homosexual muggleborn, you shouldn't even exist in the wizarding world. Laws were trying to be passed to abolish the discrimination, but a lot of the old farts in the Ministry would turn them down.

Harry was not ashamed of his status, he was afraid. Afraid of losing friends, afraid of being judged, just downright afraid. The only people that knew were Ron, Hermione, and Ginny. And Luna of course.

"Now, who would like to go first?" asked Luna in a cheerful voice.

Harry volunteered himself to go first. He just wanted to get the shenanigans over with

Ginny watched as Luna took Harry's hands. He seemed to go into a trance. His eyes closed for about 40 seconds and then Luna let go and Harry's eyes snapped open.

"Fuck that!" he shouted, absolutely disgusted. "I'd fuck all of Slytherin house females before I would ever say hello to that prat! You need to get your powers checked Lovegood!"

Luna smiled. "It's as you saw. It's going to happen. Accept it Harry."

"Who did you see?" asked Ginny.

"You go. I will tell you afterwards. I need time to process these lies.” said Harry with a shudder.

Ginny rolled her eyes and then gave her hands to Luna.

Instantly Ginny felt as if she was floating. She closed her eyes as images of Hogwarts flashed in her mind. Everything was going 50 miles an hour, and then it slowed down. She watched herself smile up at a boy in a green and silver tie. They seemed to be walking hand and hand and laughing. The boy had the most perfect smile. His teeth were pearl white and he looked like an Adonis with his chiseled cheekbones that were somewhat hidden by a bit of the babiness of his cheeks.

They had stopped at a wall and she had leaned against it. The boy said something to her as he tenderly brushed his finger against her cheek. She blushed as the boy got closer to her. It was then that she noticed his hair. His hair was so blonde it almost looked white and it was immaculately cut, but also tossed, the tips of his hair coming a little bit past his ear.

He whispered something in her ear and Ginny could feel herself go weak at the knees. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as it wanted to jump out of her body and into his hands.

The boy looked into her eyes and Ginny could see the reflection of the most beautiful silver she had ever seen in her eyes. She had only seen a boy with silver eyes once in her life. Twice actually, but one was of a man. This was indeed his son. She watched as the boy put his hands around her waist and put his head down and his lips met hers.

All of a sudden Ginny was pulled back into reality. She stared at Luna as if she was a hippogriff she had offended and was scared it would attack.

"Luna, it can't be." Ginny whispered in disbelief.

Luna smiled as if Ginny had the best situation in the world.

"It is very true Ginny. The silly thing is I knew it even before I became a Seer. He is yours and you are his." said Luna, as if the matter was of little importance.

"You're wrong. I won't accept this!" yelled Ginny, jumping up and running out of Luna's room, leaving Harry looking very much confused.

Luna sipped her tea as if nothing had happened. Harry looked at her, still confused.

"I know the two of you may not like your soulmates. Who does at first? But you two are made for each other. He actually isn't all that bad of a person once you get to know him. And Ginny will find out as well.”

Harry said a rushed goodbye to Luna and then ran out the room, down the stairs, and out of the Lovegood’s home.

He caught up with Ginny as she ran in the direction of her house.

"Ginny! Stop running! What's wrong?" he called after her until Ginny stopped.

Ginny looked at Harry, the look of pure disgust was etched on her face. "I can't tell you. I don't even want to say his name." she said, shaking her head violently.

“Couldn't be no worse than mine.” said Harry gloomily.

“You wanna bet??”

Harry sighed. "How about this. On the count of three, I'll say mine quickly and right after me you say yours."

Ginny inhaled deep and then exhaled hard. "Fine. Let's go. I'll count...1...2...3."

"Blaise Zabini."

"Draco Malfoy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.6K 1.5K 89
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts ready to start a new life at school, she's fallen in love but it comes with way more challenges than she expected. Will they...
237K 6.5K 39
Draco and Hermione are reunited at a Hogwarts reunion where they both team up on a case they're working on. Their friendship starts to blossom into s...
1.5M 28.4K 58
𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐲...
199K 10.3K 13
When Malfoy Manor burns, the wizarding world is unmoved. Enter Harry Potter, whose new hobby (now that the Dark Lord is gone) is finding stray surviv...