His Tiny Dancer [COMPLETED]

By Stephanie_Rose_

"'Hold me closer, tiny dancer'." "Shut up Noah." "'Count the headlights on the highway'." "My ears are going... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter (I, II, IX)
Bonus Chapter (XV, XVIII)
Bonus Chapter (XX, XXII, XXV)
Bonus Chapter (XXXVII)

Author's Note

17K 201 78
By Stephanie_Rose_

"Hold me closer, tiny dancer."

"Shut up Noah."

"Count the headlights on the highway."

"My ears are going to bleed."

"You're my tiny dancer, Teresina. You know that, right?"

Dedication: To Riley Wolf, for inspiring those who knew her even after she passed. We dance for Riley.

You've heard the good girl and the bad boy, the nerd and the jock, even the good boy and the bad girl, but the ballerina and the jock?

As a dancer myself, I promise to all of my fellow dancers to showcase actual dancing, not five-year-olds in pink tutus twirling on their toes, because I know the true blood, sweat, and tears that go into every step performed. But I do have to admit, I know nothing about football.

I do not plan to update this story until I have written most, if not all of it. If you have read my other story, Silhouettes, you know why: because I can't update to save my life. In the meantime feel free to add this story to your library, and contact me if you want!

Thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
71.5K 1.4K 32
I am a Figure skater. I skate 6 hours a day, 30 hours a week and about 2,700 minutes a month. That doesn't include training, off-ice, ballet, drama...
312K 8.2K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘡𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘒𝘺, 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ π˜₯𝘰 𝘩𝘒𝘴 𝘀𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘢𝘦𝘯𝘀𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘒𝘯π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘡𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.