Back To You {Louis Tomlinson}

By Howra29

My name is Louis Tomlinson. My happiness and my confidence was my mom Johannah Deakin. She left me, i lost he... More

Just Holds On
Chapter 2|Party|
Chapter 3|'I am Sorry!'|
Chapter 4|Eleanor|
Chapter 5|Lottie|

Chapter 1|Freddie|

273 10 14
By Howra29

" I just wanna throw in a
towel. "

I was roused from my transient sleep in a big room of hotel.I can't explain you the room cause i don't have any glimpse of it. But you can assume that hotel as formal as every hotel rooms. My days were autumnal and unadorned for me. It was hard not to think about past day, it was hard to live future without her,the moment when you needed her the most, it was hard to face the question of that reality which is still unacceptable for me,it was hard to wend my way, wherever you proceed you just see your mom's name in the eyes of other people. It was really hard enough,sometime i felt my body in boreal air.

Call from Lottie:
(His first younger sister.)

"Hello! ",I recieved her call.

"Hey, Louis, how are you!?",Lottie interrogated me.

"I am fine!Lottie, how is everyone? ",i replied and asked her at same time.

"They missed her everyday." ,she paused. "Like each corner yells her name. ",her voice became deep.

"How is Dan?",i gulped in my tears and continued.

"He is O. K. He tries to keep Doris and Ernest happy and busy in some other stuff. ",Lottie replied firmly.

"He asks about her? ",i asked Lottie about my youngest twin brother

"Doris cries a lot of time for her.They don't get it. They will learn soon to
live! "

After exhaling my long breathe, i said" I am going Los Angeles tomorrow. "

"Hnm,i also wanna say that. You also have to pay attention to Freddie. ",she advised me.

"Yeah!",i agreed.

"O. K then, see ya! Bye! ",Lottie said.

"Bye! ",i hanged up my phone.

I graduated from my hotel room,i wanted to go somewhere, just me and myself. My manager was there as i was walking through the corridor.

"Should i book your ticket? ",my manager asked getting assurity of me.

"Yeah! ",i assured him.

"Second flight is better? "

"Hnm! ",i mumbled in reply.

"O. K. ",he said and turned away from the corridor. After talking to Lottie,i felt little more weak,i'd way.It didn't help,i had been making this rant in my head about my future where i can be alone inside the four walls.

Then I dialed Danielle number...Yeah I have to!

"Hey Denielle! "

"Heyyy.. How're you? "

"I am O.K."

There was a little pause.

"Louis, um..I want to say something."

"I know,I want to say something about us....Danielle you are very cute ,you are amazing and you deserve more.At a moment ,it's really hard for me to pay attention. I hope you understand."

"Louis,you need sometime for yourself. And the time we spent together was amazing... I am lucky to have you as my friend. I will be there whenever you need me. Believe!"

"Thanks Danielle!Thanks for being with me."

"Hmm..By the way, what about Freddie?"

"Yeah,I am into it."

"Good,Briana has to be no more worried."

"Sorry Danielle!"

"No ,Louis!She is mother . She has right to think ,after all she is putting her all efforts to raise him. Freddie is lucky to have both of you as his parents. He is really lucky."

"Yeah,of more he has mom!"

"Louis,I know it's hard. But now your life is not just your life. Your happiness matters to everyone. You have to be more strong ,for your family."

"I know,I have to. Thanks.. "

"Take care Louis!"

"See ya!Bye!"

"Bye!"

He walked into balcony and took out his cigarette. I knew that it had to come one day,i was not very sincere with Danielle.I had a space in my heart that i couldn't feel.Mom told me it might br hard for you to fill that space but i knew which gap i had in my heart and i was filling it with wrong feelings.

____________________________________

The day at X Factor

Hey mate!",Niall stepped forward grinning from ear to ear and embraced me in his arms.

Liam walked in the door after analyzing me from head to toe he hugged me all silently."How're ya?".

I nodded ,stifling my lip with all silence in myeyes.I was not smiling trying hard to stop tears.

"Louis!", Liam again hugged me."You are best mate,you're best !"

After everything went silent. He didn't know what to ask
"How is everyone?", Niall asked ,right off to demolish awkwardness.

"Lottie is here. I hope everyone is o.k.",I answered.

Liam patted his right hand on my left shoulder.

"So the first song!",Niall grinned.

I nodded with light smile because it was the most stupid question Niall had ever asked me and Liam winked at me.

"Wanna break my records! Ha! ",Niall smirked and laughed under his breath.

"Just want her wish to come true!",I replied looking up and closing my eyes i breathe in, fighting with each and every tear.

"You've already,it's just a new part.",Liam said to me.

"Can't wait to see your solo !",Niall explained ."Harry has met us already. He met you Liam? "

"So fastly,not to be in Paps lens.Dunkirk!",Liam said in frigid cockerly voice and laughed.

"Thanks Liam and Niall .Thanks for being here. It really helps to perform all again with that same passion .",I said because it was really at that time.

"Yeah,not before all same judges.",Liam chuckled and looked at Niall, who hurriedly paused for amazement.

"Oh,Cheryl ! We miss you.",Niall mocked Liam ,singing it little bit.

"Ah!",Liam raised his eyebrows, act as if he was really missing her. Niall laughed at him and I at his act grinned widely."Did you call Zayn?"

"He called me. We talked ,he is still our old mysterious Zayn. I have best mates around me in the world.",I hugged both of them.They cuddled me back tightly.

"Sir,it's time to go.",my manager came in and told him.

"Best of luck.",Liam said ,patted my back and dashed out of room with me and Niall.

____________________________________________________________

I bummed around in the town,no body recognized me.A frosty streets proving the tranquility of weather.

Life is just like a wave,it is smooth and calmed at beginning as you proceed ,you meet with hurdles like one drop to another and it becomes a wave with it's full passion strikes the shore where you lost the control of wave ,you get hurt but you don't give up you have to continue ,you again stand ,you again fall ,you will always fall and get up.

I held out my phone from trouser pocket and texted Briana.
Briana Jungwirth is biological mother of Louis Tomlinson's son Freddie Reign Tomilinson.
To Briana:
'I am coming today. After reaching at airport ,I will tell you and will pick up Freddie from you. Where will we meet?'

From Briana:
' Um,you can pick him from my home. I have no problem.'

'K'

------------------------------------------------------

After walking off the airpot existing door, some paps followed me. Amazed me, they did not ask anything just say 'Hello! '.It helped me because i was really not in mood of anything.

To Briana:
'I'll be there in 25 min. '
From Briana
'Alright. '

--
After taking a bath , i held up my phone, then i paused for a moment and put it back on the table because there was nothing to do with that.I changed my clothes and tied my shoes laces. I grabbed my phone and held the keys from living room.I hopped in the car and drived it to Briana's house.

Life is too short to know, you born, you live and you die. While you are living why to be anger at someone, why to fight without any reason, why to be apart from each other. Mom used to say me Louis forgive them who hurts you with your big heart. Yes, she was right.
I just wanna burry the hatch. Zayn was not happy, we all knew that. Sometimes you don't wanna to be away from someone but when you are under control then you have to do everything like a robot.

Freddie is now reason of my happiness. It had been written to my fate, why to hate her. Mom has to die and leave all of us, what if there would be no Freddie in my life. Everything happens for good. Briana is her mother, she has all rights, she deserves the respect that my son gets being my son. My Freddie's happiness is because of her. Sometimes your lover hates your relative. Same case to me. Sometime there is hate which is found in you is not your own hate, but it's someone else hate raises in your heart.

I reached at her house. I pulled up in front of her house doorstep. I hopped out, walked towards the door and knocked at the door.

Briana's dad opened the door.

"Hello Sir! ",I passed him smile and shaked hand with him.

"Hello! How are you? ",her dad replied me and asked me as well.

"I am fine, what about you? ",I replied with a smile and asked him back like wise.

"Me too. I 've heard about your mother. I hope you will do well. Its hard but you have to live your life. ",his father said me all tightly and patted my shoulder, which in reply I looked down at floor.

"Where is...Briana? ",I raised my head and asked him, tried to sneak in.

Her father paused for a moment because I asked him about Briana not Freddie. It was weird for him. Not taking me under estimation, he just replied me.

"Ah! She is packing his bag. She is about to come. Would you mind to come in? ",her father flicked his head giving me gesture to come in. I nodded my head and her father opened the door whole widely and I stepped inside. He shut the door behind him and took me to the living room.I slided on big sofa and he sat on the single sofa right next to me.

"Will you drink tea or coffee? ",his father asked me.

"Um.. no not today. Some other day. Thanks. ",I replied back. Her father was satisfied to see me more strong. He was shocked a little bit because it had never been done before. But he was happy for Freddie at same time because I got over my sorrow so soon which was good for Freddie.
In a mean while Briana's mom entered the room from the bedroom. She glanced at me and I also stared her. She moved towards me.

"Ah! You've been here! Such a strong man. My thoughts and prayers are with you. You are very strong, it is hard to do but you did well. ",she hugged me and sat beside me.

"Thanks !",I replied and then she looked at the Briana coming down the stairs holding Freddie in her arms.

I stood up, moved towards her and grabbed Freddie from her arms.

"Hi Freddie! ",I placed him on my right arm and hugged him.I shaked him up and down and grinned at him. Freddie chuckled at me.

"Hi! ",I moved my hand forward to shake. Briana shocked at my act,she looked at me, then at my hand and shaked my hand.

"Hi! ",she replied, she didn't know what else to say. Then she placed the bag on table.

"So everything is ready! ",Louis asked her with smile.

"Yeah, everything is done! ",Briana replied me back. She continued, "I am going to another city for a week. How long will Freddie stay with you? "

I looked at her and then replied, "Hope you won't mind if i take care of him after you. Your mom will be here? ",I looked at her mom behind me.
"Yeah, she'll be here, if you need something you can call her. ",Briana replied and looked at her mom.

I grabbed the bag from the table and then looked towards her parents.

"O. K then, see you later! Bye! ",.Then I looked at her and said her "Bye! ".

I walked towards the door step and turned round again and pointed Freddie,"Freddie say bye to everyone. ",i raised my hand to make him wave at them. Freddie smiled bright and waved at Briana, which in reply Briana said, "Bye Freddie! ",then he waved at his grandparents. After then ,he waved at me, at which i chuckled, he laughed at me.

Then he opened the door, walked towards the car. I placed him on baby seat in the back seat of car and his bag beside him. I hopped in car on driving seat. After giving Briana last glance who was standing at doorstep i drived away.

Cause you have read that can you please push that button below down there.
Please reader push that button down below and let me thank you with a dedication for next chapter.
I also recommend you to read chapter seven Boyfriend because you cant judge book just from first chapter!

Which part of the chapter you like the most?

Love ya and Louis!

25 March 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
963K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...