MY WORLD'S KING

By musicialtie

It's story of a girl who is the craziest fan of the rockstar of the nation. Her only dream is to meet him jus... More

PROLOGUE
Part 1
Part 3
Part 2
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
AUTHOR NOTE
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Hello there world,, I am back!!!
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Announcement
Part 64
Author note
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Announcement
Part 79
PART 80

Part 38

6.1K 405 17
By musicialtie

 Nandini... wohhh... I... I think I... I mean... I Lo..."

Nandini heard Manik's trembling not so confident husky voice ready to sooth her ears. She anticipatedly closed her eyes waiting to be get more anticipated. While she was waiting for him he was terribly struggling with his first time ever shaky vocal chords. He wanted to express his 'dil ki baat' heart but his disgustingly shaking confident was giving him very much tough time.

That was the time for him to confess and her to twirl herself in beyond happiness, feeling top of the world.But what she had received totally made her stunned.

" Nandini wohh I... I lo...I mean I am loosing myself. I am feeling weird sensation inside me. I think the Note is Rising. "

" WHAT? " she promptly moved apart to see him. She was not at all believing her ears.

" This Man !!!! " her blank surprised pupil glued with his mischievously glowing eyes.

" Hopeless !!! " her mind sighed a deep frustrating breath.

She shook his head in disbelief and attempted to increase the gap between their bodies. But she got an pleasuring blockage when Manik grabbed the hem of her night top just above her mid hip line.

" Nandini let's do jamming. " she heard his irresistible seductive voice demanding so seducingly that her poor heart missed it's good few beats.

He slowly raised his hands up brushing his fingers on her back waist to upwards almost shamelessly making love by his touch over her top . He turned her and His thin alluring fingers traced her delicate peeping cleavage then neck and then her lips.

She was losing herself with his tempting touch. His bewitching spell was casting on her with such great effect. He could feel their thumping chests complementing each other. Manik then slowly tucked her bangs behind her right left ear and leaned dangerously closer to her.Sucking her earlobe softly he slowly moved apart off her calling fast uneven breaths. Then standing straight he announced with a smirk

" So... Nandini as your today's class is still pending. So I was thinking , when I am feeling the note is raising high. Then why not we do some jamming? "

Nandini's mind was still captivated with the alluring torture of her monster. So it took her time to resit the notorious wining smirk on his face.Understating the situation she felt too embarrassed to look into his eyes. She always became amused thinking how that man always tricked her with his mischievous attempts. God saves her from his ever so ready notorious evil mind and mischievous smirks.

And how hopelessly she started enjoying his this carefree happy nature around her. And with only her. It gave her heart the assurance of being the only one to his life like he was to her.Nandini tried to show fake anger pouting his lips when Manik tried to play little more with his little most special and very own admirer.

" What Nandu? Why this look ? Kya yaar you only complained that I am not giving attention to your workshop. And now when I am ready to Do It, you are backing off. "

Manik's dual mischievous words again flushed that little girl and her mouth opened like a full big amusing O.Manik couldn't help himself kissing her open mouth. He quickly touched his semi dry lips with her dry lips. And pulled apart just after pecking her nose tip.Nandini's heart felt shy with his words but hiding it behind her fake anger she turned around to save her from his more mischievous dual meanings.

And then she heard the most captivating sound . His guitar's rhythm.

Pehli baar tumko maine jab dekha tha

As Manik started , Nandini automatically turned around feeling a good magnetic pull.She saw Manik with his guitar and an amazing and refreshing 'so new' glow and smirk in his eyes. Nandini for few fraction of second stood numb and hypnotised with the brand new glitter playing on his face.

Her trance broke when Manik came closer to her and continued

Pehli baar tumko maine jab dekha thaSun lo yaar ki maine kya socha tha

Manik could clearly guess with her confused look that she couldn't at all figured out his actions. And there he was tried his best to confess his heart. And what could be best rather than Music to convey his feelings. After all music has made him The Manik Malhotra.

Laga ki tumse milna tha tabaahiIss dil ko hi samjhaane maine kahaaIss raste na jaana kabhi raahiYeh tere liye hai hi nahi

He was recollecting his unknown attractions towards her . His attractions towards her mellifluous voice then the craze to see her just one glimpse. Those sleepless nights thinking of her. Dreaming of her.The impulsiveness to be with her. The uncontrollable magnificent magnetic attractions always stunned the rude him .

Though he was aware of the deadly consequences afterwards but something deep frequency always poked his alone dark mind towards her where there was only the ray of hope. So suing away all his weird negative thoughts he freed himself and as a result today he was in front of her trying his level best to portray his hard deep feelings to that most soft one.

Dil mera bol utha..Hone do ab jo bhi ho, darna kyaBhala-bura hone do ab jo bhi ho

Nandini was still staring at those deep ocean like eyes. His eyes were the most precious gift of God. His eyes were always managed to remain crystal clear. It was like if you want to know the Manik Malhotra, then just dip into those deep chocolate eyes. That's why he always use to wear shades to hide and protect them from the cruel world.

She smiled at her own thoughts and tried to read those never forgettable eyes. And all she could read was Truth. Genuine Feelings . Immense love.

' Love ' her heart hitched. Did he? Like seriously? Manik Malhotra ? Love ? Me ?

" Yes . Indeed. He . Loves. You. "

Her heart answered back stressing each alphabet

.

She had expressed her feelings like zillion times to him. Not properly him. But his poster. To The dream man of her. To Her World's him.Her heart again smiled with contentment. And to live the moment fully she made herself flow with the wind.

And improvised him when he stopped to take little breath

Kya dil ki sun li tumneKya raah chun li tumne

Manik heard her catching the beat and talking with him through the song.He smiled and let her talk through the rhythm. After all it was music. His first love. And now he wanted to express his feelings to his second love with the help of his first love.

Haan dil ki sun li maineHaan raah chun li maine

Manik dramatically stretched his hand while replying. Nandini smiled the fullest with his cute gesture and thought to express herself too.

Pehli baar tumko maine jab dekha thaSun lo yaar ki maine kya socha tha

This time Manik smirked to know her heart. Though her every word always started with her world's king and ridiculously ended up with the same. But Today he Was in mood to Know about her words towards Him.

Laga ki mashvare sunte ho dil keLaga ki thode se ho tum deewane se

Manik raised his eyebrows listening her sweet imaginations.

Karoge dil ki baatein phir milkeAur hongi ye baatein badi haseenDil mera bol utha..Hone do ab jo bhi ho, darna kyaBhala-bura hone do ab jo bhi ho

Manik couldn't help but rubbed his lips together to control his increasing desires finding her unsaid feelings so sweet.So mischievously he asked

Kya dil ki sun li tumneKya raah chun li tumne

Nandini twirled around him and replied softly touching his mole with her lips

Haan dil ki sun li maineHaan raah chun li maineLeharon mein jaise lehrein mileinaise mill gayi dilon ki dhadkanChalte hi chalte raahon meinkhoye khoye hain dono tan mann

Her that little few seconds of gesture made him breath heavily. Her that mere touch could create a hazardous havoc inside him.

Daily night sleeping cuddling her were not only gave his immense happiness and peace but pain also.

Pain to hold his burning desires when while sleeping her lower soft part brushed his hard one.

His craze to kiss those pink pouty lips , eat those chubby cheeks , claim the rosy creamy skin , urge to mark those delicate hummocks , the unimaginably attractive valley just were pacing their beats in every each passing bit of seconds.

But he always controlled his over desires. As to him , she was the definition of purity and innocence. And he just couldn't afford to lose that serenity of her.

But that time his that she was tasting his poor patience with her irresistible wet touches all over his face. And like a practice his hands left the guitar aside and grabbed his very own another most exciting guitar, her waist which always offered him high erratic notes.

Dil mera bol utha..Hone do ab jo bhi ho, darna kyaBhala-bura hone do ab jo bhi hoKya dil ki sun li tumneKya raah chun li tumneHaan dil ki sun li maineHaan raah chun li maineHum paas aaye to kyun paas aayeSocho toh baat hai zaraa si

Nandini again sucked his mole. His mole was always fascinated her like hell. She always shamelessly found her eyes gawking at that sexy mole which made him more desirable one and making love through her eyes.

Like now , she frequently kissed his mole then brushed her lips on his one day old ridiculously arousing stubble.

Doing so she tiptoed more to reach his eyes. Naturally he bent down to let her claim him.Their height difference was something , he found very compatible and cute.Nandini kept doing her assault over his face.

Only she knew how could she controlled herself in front of him. And specially in bed where she most of the time found him bare chested sleeping on his stomach exposing his 'oh so sexy' tattoo just to make sure to torture her to the core. And what irritate her more was her shameless butterflies or rabbits or whatever doing somersaults inside her stomach. And she frustratingly discovered herself kissing his back while he was in deep sleep enjoying his dreams peacefully leaving her with her burning frustrating desires. Little she could knew that in his deep slumber, he was actually dreaming of those things which she was doing in real with her open eyes.

Nandini felt her poor cotton top was in pathetic condition feeling his nails digging on her waist. She smirked with her affect on him and teasingly kissed the corner of his lips.That was enough for him . It was height of his exam of resistant power. He felt her moving her head towards his jaw line then down. Without giving her more chances to tease , he leaned and captured her lips.

They were kissing like there was a fight of dominance going on.

While Manik was sucking her lower lip she did the same with his upper one. Nandini's fingers were brutally pulling his hairs scratching his nape while Manik's hand slowly moved upwards rightfully and stopped below her underarms and shamelessly paced towards right and left sides respectively to cup her delicate parts.

They were on the edge of passion devouring all their madness in that wild passionate kiss. They groaned loudly while their tongue were almost in the middle of their lips making out. They pulled apart finally after having a wild 10 minutes passionate full of pleasure lips love making. They were gasping really hard unlike other days. They were so carried away with their passionate wild desires that Manik abruptly pushed Nandini on the bed and himself hopped over her.

Nandini was all ready for that and wanting badly for him to take the initiative. But on her surprise Manik was just staring at her thumping chest making love with his pull of immense love eyes.

She just couldn't stop herself and pulled him frustratingly taunting

" To make notes you have to first strum the guitar . Isn't it? . So will you please ? "

Manik became flushed with such a bold outcome that too from his naive Nandini. Lying on the top of her , he just only could manage to do was staring at her with eyes full of desires whilst amaze.

Holding his amazement, he whispered mischievously " Ohhoo someone is became impatience, isn't she? "

Her pink face welcomed the deep shade of red on her cheeks. Her shy eyes denied to look at him. She was embarrassed by her own bold act. She was shy. She was happy. But embarrassed.

Soon her embarrassment was embraced by his protective and pure embrace." Nandini I have never been that much happy in my entire life till now. You have no idea how much importance you are holding in my life. Please always be with me. "

He confessed hugging her tight against his toned chest transferring his warmth to her.Her overwhelmed heart again thanks her stars to bring him in her life. She planted a deep smooch above his heart as an strong assurance and promise to be with him in every step. And of course she would, after all its all about the man , her life belongs to. The one she considered her world, her world's king.

Manik slowly pulled her body off him and captured her lips once again . Manik kissed her softly. Nandini promptly reciprocated pouring herself.

Their kiss grew more and their tongue took the responsibility to take it to the next wild level. After their passionate tongue hug inside their mouth , their teeth make their kiss more desirable , unmercifully biting each other's lips.

That was the kiss where one was searching his promise whereas other one was giving that assurance. It was the kiss of love. True love.After they were fully satisfied with their long time wild kiss session , they broke the lips proximity to inhale proper oxygen to prepare themselves for another breathtaking passionate kiss.

While kissing Manik's hands were shamelessly busy pressing each muscles of her mid thigh to neck over her cloths. That burning sensation ignited more passion into her and as a wild outcome was her next move.

Manik was gasping after their kiss while suddenly he felt little pain on his left shoulder. He hissed but in deep pleasure and found her biting his shoulder to calm her uncontrollable desire.

He closed his eyes and groaned when she licked that place with much care and passion.Manik so wanted to put his all weight on her and making her his, kissing her senseless. But again his respect towards her overpowered his desires and he knew it wasn't the perfect time.

Controlling his needs was very painful to him. To every man actually that too at the extreme middle of passion. But yet he did it.

Manik carefully pulled her head away his body while she was fully engrossed torturing his neck , shoulder, collar bone , keeping the thing mind not to make her feel dejected. He then himself leaned more and kissed her nape then her shoulder. Then touched her jawline and then licked her earlobe by his tongue tip and whispered

" Ms Moorthy, I think the class is over for tonight. Let's continue tomorrow ".

And moving back he tilted his head to see her face.It took time to resist his words to Nandini. She opened her eyes and found Manik staring her. His eyes had mischief.

She wanted him to made her love and let her love him. But all she could get was those dreamy, full of desires yet mischievous look from him.Nandini again face palmed and cursed her butterflies to push her into these embarrassing situations.

She tried to get up to hide her hot red flushed cheeks from his keen eyes. Manik helped her to sit on the bed and he himself sat beside her. To control her thumping heart she needed to escape from his tempting proximity. That so she was about to step down from the bed , Manik stopped her and said

" wase Nandini, it is brilliant what you're thinking. And I am dying to do so. But on the proper way . But Till then lets enjoy This proximity of our hearts. "

He then pulled her towards him and laid down in the bed covering themselves with the comforter abs slept cuddling each other comfortably.

******SPACE next day

" Nandu we are going for shopping after college. So wait for me. "

Nandini read Abhi's msg while walking inside the college premise. She was late by 45 mnts today. And that too because of Manik and his tantrums.

First of all he switched off her alarm at the mid night while she was in deep sleep and secondly he didn't even let her getting ready for college but busy irritate her showing his kiddish tantrums.

And when finally she was all ready for college he started doing argue with her over her going college with him. And then thanks to her stars finally after 15 minutes of fight he agreed her to go with driver but not by an auto.

These facilities really sometimes irked her. As she belonged from a middle class family. She wasn't habituated with these extreme luxuries like ridding in expensive cars, doing shopping using credit cards and all kind of stuffs. But on her fortune, she collided with the most rich and famous guy of city. And unwillingly she had to slip her feet in these posh things.

She again read Abhi's msg. She needed to inform Manik about it for not sending driver for her. She was wondering whether he would be attending her class or not. With that dilemma she entered Manik's personal jam room just after admiring his poster as usual. She was waiting for Manik when Raghav sir came.

" good morning sir" she greeted with a smile.

" morning. So how's your workshop going? " he asked with care.

She just nodded a simple " good " but only her heart knew how romantic and sometimes how out of the box, her classes were going with her world's king.

" Nandini, dear I know how you are feeling now. " Raghav said further and she promptly looked at him with a sacred gaze thinking of ' how come he knows about her feelings towards Manik? '

She was on her panicked mode when Raghav continued" I know you are upset as he isn't giving you much time in your workshop. But dear it is not his fault at all. He is a very busy one. He is not only handling his music career but also Malhotra Industries. I think you know about these details. Actually everyone knows about him. Teeneger's hearthrobe Rockstar after all. "

he laughed at his own words as the faculties were facing really funny and sometimes irritating situations managing the crazy female students from the day Manik started conducting the workshop. They kept finding the students in front of his jam room pleading the guards to allow them to meet him just for once.

Raghav smiled thinking those incidents and then continued " So, I was saying k don't be disheartened with his attitude. I know he is arrogant , rude but trust me he is a very good guy from heart. And you're lucky to have him as your mentor. Dekhna you will top in this semester. Because you are with the best. Keep it up. "

" I know how busy he is. But yet he always manage to give me his enough of times.

I know he has attitude. But it is only out of his bedroom, I mean our bedroom.

I know he is rude , but only when I refused to take care of myself.

I know he is of a very good at heart. but only I know the infinite purity of his good heart.

I know I am lucky to have him as my mentor. But I am the most luckiest girl to have him in my life who is only mine.

I know I will top. And I definitely will. As My world' s king won't let me come second but first.

And I know I am with the best and I indeed will be with that best only.Manik promise. "

Her heart silently counter replied to each statement of Raghav. She smiled thinking how Raghav tried to justify Manik that too in front of someone who was madly deeply irrecoverably in love with him. And who knew him more than anyone of this world. And she could bet her life over it.

" What's up? "

Her train of trances stopped with a sudden screech when she heard the most desirable sound. They turned towards the entrance and found Manik coming adjusting his quite huge blue hood.

" bickering about me kya? " he then commented further coming close to them and stood just beside her stealthily rubbing his fingers with her.

That mere touch and she shivered feverishly. To save her poor heart from more torture that too in front of Raghav , she carefully moved little aside making a little bit cautious distance.

" Ohhh no . Nothing like that. Just came to take her attendance and inquiring about her progress. " Raghav Replied Cheekily welcoming him.

Manik smirked at him and asked wickedly turning at Nandini " So how's your progress is going on Ms. Moorthy? Are you doing well in jamming? "

Hearing such double meaning thing from him was normal for her as she knew how he just loved to irritate her. But in front of Raghav!!!, His Witty teases embarrassed as well as panicked her delicate heart more.

" err... errmmm " her fingers were fidgeting with corner of her stole tried her hard to hide her blush and mentally noted to give her piece of mind to Manik for embarrassing her.

" well obviously she is doing good. She is a very good learner Manik. "

Raghav took her side and she sighed silently thanking him for changing the topic.But as her dismay , her world king was too much ready that day to make her cheeks redder commenting again " okay then let me check "

" certainty. She is all yours. And I am assuring you, my student won't disappoint you. "

replied Raghav not knowing his simple words were entering Manik's ear such wicked way. 

Then greeted Manik a smile he left the room unable to hear the confident whisper of him uttering

" I know she is all mine. Only mine. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

325K 32.9K 51
Love Story of The Royal Couple.
167 25 11
Y/N Get a chance to study in her dream country with scholarship. There she have lots of opportunities in her higher studies so she is very excited fo...
257K 9.6K 48
this is story about manan how they meet nd fall in love nd there speration nd how they meet again with there baby boy "manan" so lets see they lifes .
260K 13.6K 18
Itz a story about 2 people who are madly in love... story is full of romance bw manan.. some secrets .. nd true frndship..