Caskett: Never Ending Love

By MyCastle47

This is a series of one-shots consisting of random ideas, and it's just a lovely way to describe the wonderfu... More

1: It All Started
2: I Will Always Love You
3: Dollhouse
4: Control of the Knife
6: It's About Time
7: That's So Us
8: Only Human
9: Only Human (part 2)
10: Life Got Cold
11: Fight On
12: I Won't Break
13: Partners In Crime
14: Your Song
15: Zombie
16: The Edge Of Glory
17: Still The Same
18: Something New
19: Prime
20: Remedy
21: LoveGame
22: Bright
23: Don't Talk About This Love
24: Fetish
25: Fetish (Part 2)
26: Close To Love
27: Close to Love (Part 2)
28: What's in it For Me
29: Endless Love
30: Endless Love (Part 2)
31: Hurts Like Hell
32: Hurts Like Hell (Part 2)
33: Know It All
34: Treat You Better

5: Boys Lie

557 14 1
By MyCastle47

Kate gets asked out on a date but with a maybe 'dangerous' stranger and Rick tells them to call it off, will they?

•••

Boys lie, and somewhere
A good girl cries, cries, cries
I hate to tell you but
Boys lie, ain't no need in bein' surprised
I really hate to tell ya

Cheryl - Boys Lie

•••

"You wanna go to a movie?" He asked with a sly grin.

"Why not." She naively smiled.

Katherine, only a sophomore, had just been asked out by senior Joshua Davidson. It was a two year difference, and to make things more difficult Josh was redoing his senior year for the second time so he was 18 and a half. Kate had only turned 16 last week and while the few people she told about it, had said it's not a big time gap, it's illegal. Sure she had eyed him sometimes, while she was walking the halls, but then again almost everyone did. A bad boy with good looks, you'd be stupid not to fall for him at least for a second. She hadn't known what could've possibly compelled him to ask her out. What made her so special? But long story short after consulting both her male and female friends she and almost everyone else came to the conclusion of yes. Except one. Richard Rodgers had said no.

"He's not good for you Kate, he's not good for anyone." He tried, wanting her to see how bad this date idea was.

"How would you know, Rick? Everyone else thinks so." She said with strong agitation.

"Sometimes you shouldn't go with the majority."

"And sometimes you should."

Over the past few weeks Rick had been acting strange. It was almost as if he was being extra nice and extra sweet. He would compliment her more than once, bring her donuts or a smoothie every other day. Wink at her, and purposely make her blush. But why? She had seen him act this way when they first met, but after she told him she was with Demming he calmed down, and became less, emotional, per say. Even after she broke up with Demming, he hadn't changed, he didn't go back to his 'old' self, he was there for her and was a supportive shoulder for her to cry on. And even after all of that, needless to say, the two were now on semi-unspeaking terms. Was he jealous?

But today was Friday and today was her date with Josh. She wore a simple dress that ended a little under mid thigh. It had a pretty pattern and she felt good in it. She didn't want to overdress because it was only a movie, but she wanted to look more than presentable. Like she tried. After she got dolled up she hurried down and kissed her parents goodbye and waited outside for Josh to come and pick her up.

When he did Kate hurried over. He honked twice and didn't even stop in front of her house. He had one of those cars/trucks that locksmiths or people transporting a goods has. A van. Where there's two doors that open up in the back. Only Josh's had fur blankets and cushions and lights spread out. Kate brushed it off and they drove to the movie together. But she did make a note in her mind that Josh looked as though he dressed with his eyes closed.

///

Rick decided as well that he himself would go to a movie. He didn't know what movie and he didn't quite care, all he wanted to do was forget about this whole week. Wasn't Kate picking up the signals he was dropping? He liked her and he thought she liked him back. They've been through so much together, fun times, and sad, she must feel some form of affection towards him if she even consulted him in the first place. But then again maybe not. He wasn't sour towards her date with Josh only because he wanted to go out with her, but because over all he somewhat knew that Josh really was a bad person. He didn't want Josh to use her to get what he wants, and as arm candy and sorts of that. At least that's what he does with girls from the stories he told and the girls he talked to. He had tracked down some of Josh's exes, so pretty much every other girl in the school, and talked to them about what he was like. They all said the same thing, to not go out with him for anything. Kate deserved someone who would treat her special but not too special. Because Kate deserved the world. Rick maybe shouldn't have gotten so moody towards Kate because now she was mad at him which he never liked. He missed her smile, and her laugh. He missed everything about her. She was the light in his dark world.

He grabbed his coat and headed out in the frosty air all by himself, missing the person he wanted and needed most.

///

They arrived at the theatre and Kate went to get out when Josh grabbed her hand, "do you really want to go see this movie?" He smirked.

"Yeah...that's why we're here, isn't it?" Kate furrowed her brow and gently pulled away from Josh.

"I mean I guess." He gave a slight roll of his eyes and went out the door. Kate didn't know if she should wait and see if he was going to open her door for her, but he didn't so she shrugged to herself and hurried to catch up with him. When she did she felt his fingers slide into hers and she couldn't suppress a smile and a soft laugh. They headed into the theatre and Kate bumped into a figure causing her to pull away from Josh.

"Hey watch it buddy!" He said as he helped Kate recover.

"No, it's fine," Kate said, she then turned to face the figure she bumped into, "Rick? What are you doing here?" She became annoyed since the two of them were still in a quarrel.

"Kate! Sorry, I didn't-I-" Rick stumbled with his words.

"Yeah you didn't mean to Rickie, we get it." Josh said and wrapped his arm around Kate.

"I should go." He frowned.

"Yeah, you should." Kate added and too frowned when she saw Rick sulk his head and turn around. She hasn't been the happiest person since they fought, Rick was always the sun in her rain, and she missed him. But he was wrong to say what he thought was best for her. It wasn't his place.

As Kate and Josh walked into the theater Josh touched her butt as to help her up the steps. Once again Kate shook of the awkwardness, maybe he was just being polite and didn't even notice. But what if he did?

During the whole movie Josh's hand was on her thigh. It wasn't moving up but it was just there, that reassured her that he wasn't trying anything. The movie actually went well and Kate's head headed up laying on Josh's shoulder. As they walked out of the theatre this time Josh went ahead and opened the door for Kate. She thanked him and hopped in. Once Josh was seated next to her Kate went to look at him, "You know what's funny-" she was cut off by Josh's lips on hers. At first she was stunned but eventually she gave in and kissed him back. His hand once again went to her thigh where he gently massaged it with the pad of his thumb. Kate slightly pushed him back the minute his tongue went down her throat.

"Um-" she stuttered.

"Don't worry it'll be ok." Josh said leaning back in.

"Wait." Kate persisted.

"What?"

"It's getting late."

"It's only 9:30."

"Yeah, but-"

"And it's not a school night."

"I know, it's just-"

"Let's go in the back." He pushed.

"What?"

"Back there." He pointed.

"Why?" Kate was trying her best to steer from this oncoming situation.

"Because its more comfortable. More room."

"More room to do what?"

"To talk."

"You use your mouth to talk."

"Yeah, but we don't want to get neck cramps from looking in a ninety degree angle all night do we?"

"All night?"

"You know what I mean."

"I guess." Kate gave in. Maybe he did just want to talk, why would that be so bad? That's right, it wouldn't.

"Ladies first." Kate then stood with her head and half her back against the ceiling in order to be able to step over and into the back. It took Josh a second to stop staring at her ass before he too climbed over. Kate sat down against the soft blanket and Josh sat right next to her.

"I-I thought the whole point of coming back here was to sit across from each other." She smiled a soft yet concerned emotion.

"Yeah but," Josh leaned in closer, "Talking isn't the only reason why we're back here."

"It's the only reason I want to be back here." Kate scooted away.

"Oh come on, we've known each other for awhile, we were in the same grade last year, and then I moved up, only to get held back again, but that's not the point. I've noticed you, and I know you've noticed me, let's tackle this whole relationship head on and skip to the good stuff."

"The good stuff?" Kate was running out of things to say.

"Ya know," he said seductively with his hand pushing her dress slightly up her smooth, long legs, "the sweet and wild stuff. That'll have you screaming for more." Josh placed his hand behind her neck and laid her down on the floor of blankets and fur rugs.

"Yeah-about that-" he cut her off again, leaning closer.

"I don't care if you're a virgin. It doesn't change anything."

"That's not what I was going to say-"

"Just relax. Just let it happen." Josh closed the gap between them and let heir lips touch, joining together in a fashion of what some would consider bliss.

Josh's tongue managed to get insides Kate mouth, but this time, she didn't mind as much. Even though she knew she should. They rolled around on the floor for awhile before Kate rolled on top, only for Josh to put her back down again. He definitely wanted dominance and control over the situation. Kate couldn't suppress a small moan that rose within her throat, which made her realize what she was actually doing. This was bad. She shouldn't be having sex at sixteen. It wasn't right. Nothing was ever right in this whole situation. She should've listened to Rodgers, her Rick.

Kate wanted Josh to stop but every time she tried he would hold onto her stronger. It wasn't until his hands went up her panties and started to creep around them, ready to pull then down, did she stop.

"No." She said as she pushed him away.

"I have a condom, don't sweat it." Josh said nonchalantly, taking off his shirt. Kate was amazed by his abs, but not that amazed. It wasn't enough to distract her from what he was trying to do.

"No." Kate said as Josh leaned back in.

"It's ok Kate, I promise. I won't hurt you." He kissed her once more and his hands went under her bum pushing her dress up over her stomach.

"Let's take this off." He said, reaching behind her back to untie the ribbon."

"No."

"Kate what is it with you and no? You should be saying yes and more. Just let it happen, baby."

Kate stopped complaining and tried to enjoy it. Josh reached for his belt and undid it quickly, then let his hands slither up her thighs while his mouth went to her throats to sick on her pulse. He pushed her legs apart and bent her knees so he could get in between then and wrapped his hands around the top of her panties and began to pull them down. Kate let him get about three to four inches, before she powerfully pushed/kicked him off causing his back to hit the music box that he hand turned on to slow music, along with the many different colored lights.

"Kate what the fuck!" Josh cursed.

"I'm sorry! I can't!" She said back to him, getting emotional, propping herself up on her elbows.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" He said reaching behind his back to massage where he had hurt it.

"I just want to go home!" She said sitting up.

"Why the hell did you come then!"

"To see the movie!"

"Oh! You really though I wanted to see some lame ass fucking movie with you? I wanted to have sex with you Kate! Fuck? Get in your pants, whatever you want to call it, but I want it. I've wanted it for awhile now:"

"Josh!"

"Why the hell where a dress then! It offers an open invitation and easy access!"

"I just can't!"

"Why! Maybe you'll like it." He said pushing her back down, sticking his tongue down her throat, and his hand in her panties, and putting his fingers inside of her.

"Ow! Stop! Josh!" She yelled out of fear, anger, and pain, before shoving him off of her once more, and pulling up her panties and pulling down her dress to cover herself. She might've pulled it down a little to far because Josh saw a hint of her black lace bra.

"Then why the hell where that! You're basically telling me by showing me that you want it!"

"Just stay away!"

"You know what! Get the hell out of my car!" He yelled once more, before opening the back doors and pushing her out. He violently closed then and hopped back into the front seat before angrily turning on the ignition, slamming on the gas, and speeding out of the parking lot.

The drop from the van to the asphalt was rather far and the smoke from the back of the car was not pleasant either. Kate couldn't hold in the tears she felt and let them fall. She stood up best she could, and didn't even bother to brush herself down. She headed towards the light, which was coming from the movie theatre. It was the safest place she guessed, since it was light and held people , so she knew she wasn't alone. She wiped her tears from her dirty face but they still kept falling. She sat down on a bench outside, placed her hands in her lap and cried.

Anyone who saw he didn't bother to say anything, or even consider and stop and see if she was okay. Except for one. Except for Rick.

"Excuse me, are you-Kate! What happened! Are you ok!" He rushed to her side and sat down next to et on the bench. It didn't take long for Kate to wrap her arms around him and cry into them. She missed them. Rick would give the best hugs, and most of the time would never push when he knew someone was really hurting.

"It's ok, shh...shh..." he cooed into her ear as he rocked her back and forth in his arms.

"I-I-" she stuttered, not being able to form her sentences.

"Shh..." he continued, "shh...everything is ok now, you're safe."

"I-he-"

"I know, I know."

"You-were right, about Josh-" she cried holding him tighter.

"What did he do to you?"

"Please-"

"Of course, of course, let me take you home." He said and felt Kate's head nod into his chest. He kissed the top of her hair and didn't even ask, but just picked her up in his arms. The walk to his car wasn't that long, and he placed her in his front passenger seat and quickly got in his side and drove her home. He would keep her safe. He would always keep her safe. Because he loved her. He's never stop.

Kate was silent for the better half of the ride only speaking up once the were on her street,

"Thank you, Rick." She whispered, her voice raspy.

"Always." He looked her way and smiled, although she kept her glances out the window, wanting to be secure with herself, not wanting to be hurt again. But she had to know that Rick would never hurt her...right?

"Kate-you know I'm not like Josh, right? I'm not expecting anything from you other than a-friend." He paused when he said friend because what if she wanted to be with him? It was a safer bet though to say friend and not risk anything at the moment. Kate turned and looked up at him, once he pulled into her driveway.

"I know you're not like him. You would never do anything like that-and-I want to be with you Rick. I'm just-just scared of what would happen if we don't work out. I don't want to lose the most amazing person in my life."

"And you won't. I'll always protect you Kate. I'll always-be on your side-be...in love with you. Now, I know that something happened between you and Josh and that you're most likely not ready to jump into another 'relationship' so quickly so sleep on this for tonight. Just wait. Wait till you feel 100% safe and secure with yourself emotionally and physically, and wait until you're for sure ready to get into a relationship. While that's going on, I'll be as supportive as I can as a friend, nothing more, nothing less, until you tell me you're ready to dive in with me. And if that time isn't for years, let it be years, but my feelings for you will never change."

It took a moment for Kate to get together in her mind what she was going to say, because she wanted to say so much. This man was amazing. He was perfect.

"God, I want to kiss you right now." She said longingly.

"I want to kiss you too," he said and leaned in as did she, but pulled back rather quickly, only feeling a shadow of her lips on his, "Kate."

"Please. I want this." She begged.

"Are you sure. Can you honestly look me in the eyes and tell me that after everything you've been through tonight you're comfortable kissing me?"

Kate looked down, ashamed with herself more than anyone or anything else, "No, I can't. But it doesn't change the fact that I want to kiss you."

Rick leaned in, but tilted his chin up and kissed the top of her forehead ever so softly, sending chills down both of their veins.

"This will have to do for now," He smiled gently, "do you want me to walk you up?"

"No, thank you though."

"Goodnight, Kate."

"Goodnight, Rick."

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT WITH ME
:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 3
Since a lot of you guys asked for it, here's a small sequel to my previous one shot "Twenty Questions" where you'll be able to read what happened aft...
14K 267 24
The ups and downs of love and bullets, Castle and Beckett. This story takes place as kind of a season nine for the team and is written as if it were...
32.1K 1.3K 48
This story is the interesting story of Castle and Beckett. I'm combining regular the Castle story with a peculiar twist, I hope you enjoy. EVEN THOUG...
11.6K 768 52
Caskett, forever a love story! You would think that way. But it always can be worser. Well, definitely. The marriage changed Kate, a lot! Would they...