ABUSED...

By JessicaKennon6

COMPLETED-not edited Taylor has a rough life. She once was loved by her parents. Loved dearly...until o... More

Introduction
Starting of my secret..
Only if he knew.
My Mistake
Him.
Sam.
Wow.
Jacob..
Trouble
James..
Hospital..
I love you.
I told him.
My hero.
The procedure.
Hawaii..
Welcome Home
Presents
My Rib.
Her Rib..
I Promise.
Dont touch me
Home.
The Game.
School.
The Surprises..
2nd surprise!
Restraint.
Recover.
Thank you.
Why.
Broken
Learning
Jealously
Chased
The Job?
Feelings.
First Day
Clue..
Trip..
Hurt
Cabin..
Saved
End..
The Young
TRAILER FOR ABUSED...

His turn..

2.1K 75 6
By JessicaKennon6

I was writing down notes as fast as I could. Our teacher was talking really fast, and I was having a hard time keeping up. That was until I saw something drop right on my notebook. It looked like a little piece of paper. I look around the classroom. Everyone is writing notes, so I don't know who could've thrown it. I open it up.

'I love you. -James'

That is what the note said. I smile at the note and look over to James. He is just smiling. I tear another little piece of paper out from my notebook and write something back to him.

'I love you too. -you know who.'

I throw it on his desk, and he smirks at me. He writes something while I pretend I'm writing. He throws it at my desk and it barely lands on it. The only reason it did was because I caught it from falling. I silently laugh and open the note.

'Not a goody two shoes no more huh?'

He wrote. I shake my head at him and raise my eyebrow in response. I write down my answer to his sarcastic response.

'No. I guess not.'

I write back to him. I throw it towards his desk and the piece of paper hits his head.

"Ugh." He says out loud in response...on accident. I don't know why he did that, I mean it was paper...

"Mr. Smith? Would you like to tell me why you just interrupted my class?" Says the teacher. I look at James and he stays looking at the teacher.

"Sorry Mr. Klang. I-Um I got an instant headache.." James says as and excuse.

"Mmmm hmmm." Mr. Klang says sarcastically. Mr. Klang begins teaching again. James looks at me with wide eyes. 'Sorry' I mouth. He looks at me and smiles. He throws me a paper after scribbling something down.

'Game on'

The paper he threw said. My eyes widen and I know he's going to do something to get us in trouble. I look towards him and shake my head towards his direction. All he does is nod his head up and down and smirking. I wrote on a piece of paper. It said..

'Please no! I don't want to get in trouble!!'

He looks at me then at the note. He tears a new piece and writes something down. He throws it at me and purposely misses my desk so it falls on the floor. I turn my head to him with wide eyes. He just looks at me, smirks, and goes back to his notebook. Here's the thing..I really want to see what was written on that piece of paper. It could be something secret that I told James and I NEED to see the piece of paper. The piece of paper is about 4 feet away from my desk. So maybe if I stretch my legs out I can reach it. I reach my leg out, but I'm too short to reach it. I can feel James watching me to see how I handle this. I look at him and give him a glare. He just snickers and smiles at me. I hate him so much. Okay okay. I have to think of something else. If I can't reach it with my legs, maybe if I scooch my desk over, then I could reach it with my legs...I start to move my desk closer to the piece of paper. My desk made a loud screech. I open my eyes wide and quickly shove my head in my notebook and act like I'm writing notes. I can tell the entire class is staring at me, including James.

"You okay Ms. Black." The teacher asks me. I nod and keep writing in my book. I can hear James, but I can barely hear him, but I know he's laughing. Okay. After the teacher starts to teach again, I scooch my desk further to the piece of paper again. I get close enough to where I don't want to move any closer, but I still can't reach it. I shuffle through my pencil pouch and find a ruler. Yes! I can use the ruler to hit the piece of paper this a way. I stretch and try to reach the piece of paper, but my rib starts to hurt so I have to stop. That's it. I will just get a tissue, and step on the note dragging it with me. I raise my hand.

"Yes Ms. Black? What is so important that you had to interrupt my class?" He asks me.

"Uhh...I-can I get a tissue?" I ask him.

"Taylor..there is a tissue box right next to you." He says. I look over and sure enough there is. Nice one Taylor. Real smooth.

"Oh. Haha. I knew that Mr. Klang." I say to him. He just gives me a sarcastic smile and turns back to the lesson. Alright that's it. I'm just going to stand real fast grab it, and sit back down. I slowly scooch off of my chair, and get into a squat position and shuffle my feet over to the piece of paper. So right now I look like a duck shuffling over to the piece of paper. People turned their heads to me I put my finger over my lips and point towards the board telling them to just pay attention to the teacher, and to 'cover me'. As I look back down to the piece of paper. It's gone. I look up and there stands Mr.Klang with the piece of paper in his hands. I still look like a duck. Im just looking way up to him.

"Haha." I make a fake laugh. He looks down at me.

"What is this?" He asks me referring to the piece of paper.

"Well...I-its a piece of paper Mr. Klang.."I say trying to avoid telling him what it really is.

"I know it's a piece of paper! I mean what is it???" He asks me raising his voice.

"Well...I can explain." I say towards him.

"Well? I'm waiting." He says towards me.

"I-I was picking up the piece of paper to throw away, because you know. Earth day is coming up, you gotta keep the earth clean, and I just didn't want to interrupt you, so I...yeah...I did this." I say pointing towards my body still scrunched on the ground. That sounded okay, right? Yeah. That's what I was doing. Yeah. Mr. Klang just stares at me. I look around the room trying to avoid eye contact.

"Really?" He says. I nod slowly.

"Is that why this piece of paper says-"

*RIIINNNGGGGG

OMGOSH!! Yes! The bell! Saved by the bell!

"We will talk about this tomorrow." He says to me sternly.

"Now get out." He says to me pointing towards the door. I slowly stand, because of my rib, and turn towards James. I limp over to my crutches and James picks up my stuff. We head out of the classroom. Right when we get out of the classroom James cracks up laughing.

"Y-y-you should've seen your face!!" He says laughing. I just head to my locker and set all of my things back into my locker. I look at James.

"Lunch?" I say asking him. He nods and follows me.

"I don't want these anymore." I say holding up the crutches.

"Okay. Hold on." James says as he takes my crutches and runs out to his truck and puts them in the back of the truck. He runs back in.

"Better?" He asks me. I wrap my hand in his and look at him.

"Yeah." I say to him. He wraps his hand around mine and looks at me.

"Why didn't you want them anymore?" He asks me.

"Because I wanted to hold your hand." I say towards him smiling. He smiles back.

"Also, everyone needs to know that you're mine, and I can't do that when I'm injured." I say smiling towards him. He laughs and smiles.

"I knew there was something else." He says laughing. I just shake my head as we head to lunch. We sit at my lunch table, which is now our lunch table. I sit down first and James sits next to me. I like him next to me instead of across from me. Kate, May, and Max sit down at the table too.

"Hey. By the way, I told Max what happened." May says. I look at her and sigh.

"Okay. And hey." I say towards her. Max just sits across from me and is super quiet, which isn't normal.

"Max. What's wrong?" I ask him. He looks up at me.

"Oh. No. Nothing." He says faking a smile. I just look at him and nod my head. I know something is wrong, but I just leave it alone.

"Want to go get lunch?" I ask James.

"Sure." He says. We both walk up together, and stand in line. We walk down the line and get what we want and walk back towards the table. Well, we were walking until we got interrupted by Macy.

"Oh hiiii. James. Sorry I didn't see you there." She drags out her 'hiii' to sound flirty. My face goes from a smile to a ticked off face in literally 0.2 seconds. Right when I saw her face. Yayyy!! Macy. (Rolling my eyes)

"What's your problem?" She asks me very rudely. I look at her.

"Oh nothing. Just trying to walk with my boyfriend to get to our table, but we kinda got interrupted." I say sarcastically. Her face is priceless. She thinks she can miss with me. She has another thing coming.

"Hmm. Someone got all big. Why? Because you have a boyfriend that uses you?" She says laughing at the last part.

"Leave me alone!" I say to her raising my voice. She looks at me.

"Hmm. Or what?" She asks me. Does she really think I won't fight her? Even with a missing rib?

"Just because your minions aren't here, doesn't mean I'm your new one." I say towards her and start to walk away until I feel a tug on my arm. I spin around.

"They aren't my minions!!" She yells.

"Okaaayyy." I say dragging out the word. She huffs and walks away. James and I walk back to our table.

"Taylor! That was awesome!!" Kate yells.

"Yeah well. It didn't feel awesome." I say replying to her.

"What do you mean? She picks on you all the time. It's about time you stood up for yourself. I mean damn. She's a bitch. And you just stood up to her." She says to me. She has a point. I nod and start eating my food. James is really quiet.

"Oh! Max." I say towards him.

"Hm?" He says looking up at me.

"James, Max. Max, James." I say introducing them. They say hey to each other then continue what they were doing. We finish lunch, and all of our other hours, and surprisingly, Macy didn't come up to me all day. James and I are walking to his truck.

"Who was that girl?" He asks me.

"What?" I say.

"The girl that you had an argument with today?" He said.

"Oh that's Macy. She used to pick on me all the time. I remember..." I trail off looking around making sure no one can hear me. "I had a face full of bruises and covered them up with makeup, well at lunch, she flipped my tray and the water and tray landed on my head exposing my bruises. I ran to the bathroom and tried to fix it...but yeah" I say to him. He nods his head understandingly.

"What did she mean?" I ask him. He looks at me.

"What did she mean when she said that you were using me?" I ask him looking at the ground.

"I don't know. I don't even know her. I think she was just saying that to get you worked up. Don't worry about it. You know I love you." He says to me. He then gives me a kiss on the cheek, and holds my hand. We get to the truck and hop in. We head to our house, and get there surprisingly fast. James looks awfully happy.

"What's up with you?" I ask him. He looks over to me and smiles.

"We get to do what I want, remember?" He says with a smile. My eyes widen. Omgosh...I totally forgot. And all too soon, we get to the house. He parks the truck and looks at me. He smiles and gives me a kiss.

"Don't worry. It won't be that bad." He says laughing. Oh no..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 95 22
[ ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ] "Some Monsters are created by their loved ones" "He fixed her broken heart but soon broke it again by himself" "She fell first...
304 36 18
Evelyn is okay. She's at the top of her class, a Wattpad writer, and a rising star on YouTube. She's also a liar. Her parents fight all the time, bu...
Dear Bully By ari

Teen Fiction

22.8K 279 44
*A TWO PART SERIES* **************** The new transfer student can't catch a break almost immediately arriving on her first day at a new school. She i...
259K 8.3K 38
Jessica Cortez has been brutally tortured by her mother ever since her father left, blamed for all her misfortunes and adversities. Death seemed lik...