Bandhan - A Sandhir Story

Per littleheart1509

No twist or mystery Full family drama like in Rajshri movie type. Totally opposite of my last works Its a sto... Més

Introductory
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Not An Update but News U All Shud Know
Part- A
Part- B
Part- C
Part D
Part E
Part F
Part H
Part I
Part J
Part K
Part L
Part M
Finale

Part G

3.4K 201 31
Per littleheart1509

WHO HAVE EXPECTATIONS FOR "TONIGHT" I M CRUSHING WITH 🚜🚜🚜🚜 😁😁😁😁

Its evening time and when they move to Orion Mall. They hold their kids hands and firstly walked to departmental store for some groceries items. Aarav's eyes catch Kola ice cream and he stop at his position. RD didn't find beside him and look back. He was standing there and looking outside. He comes to him and asked with eyes. He pointed out side.

A: kola..

RD: khana h ?

He nodded  and RD picked him into arms and steps in her direction.

.

.

RD: Sanyukta tum purchasing kar lo ... We are going outside. 

S: where ?

RD: kola khane... He forward his hand. so chale cuckoo ?

 N: yes... par mera green wala...

RD: okay.

He hold her hand and left with Aarav in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------

Her shopping ended and look for them. He was sitting with closed ears and Aarv and Nyasa sitting on either side. She walk to them and Nyasa and Aarav showing their tongue.

A: meri purple... He shake RD's biceps.

N: meri green... She tongued out..

A: ni teri blue h.... Ha na Dad ???

He absentmindedly nodded.. And she bloomed her mouth and crossed her arms. Sanyukta smiles and move to them. RD looked at her and relieved. 

N: mumma... dekho meri tongue green h na ???

She again tongued out. Her tongue is sea green. 

S: yes...

N: dekha meri green h..

She sits 

S: kitni khayi ?

A & N: two..

Her eyes widen...

S: Randhir 2 ?

RD: yes.. sir , kaan dono kha chuke h green, blue, red bol bol kar...

She giggles..

--------------------------------------------------------------

They come back after their shopping and dinner. Its was late and kids immediately changed and walked to their room and sleep.RD just come out of bathroom and look at the bed. Their kids already slept coz of tiredness. He walked out and look for her. 

She was standing near to kitchen slab and doing nothing. He saw her and came near to her. He take her into back hug and rest his chin on her shoulder.

RD: kya hua ?

She shake in NO.

RD: to room m kyu ni aayi ?

Her pressed her lips together and he turn her around and look. Her eyes were shut.

RD: hey.. what happen? Open ur eyes..

She open and find him relax and smiling.

RD: what happened ? 

S: kuch ni...

He raised his eye brow.

RD: kuch ni fir bi yaha khadi ho ?

She is quiet and he signed.

RD: dekho I don't know what's going in ur mind if u will not speak so how will I understand........ but the way I find u if u r thinking about our morning conversation about tonight so... 

He rub his forehead and think what to speak...

RD: so... its... its umm.. normal like daily we spend time together but this time I want to cuddle u more, hold u like we did when kids are not here and I want to feel ur touch... I know its new and it take time. And I m really ok with that we are getting comfortable day by day but now its getting complicated I want u more....  And if u think we go far beyond than I don't think so coz I m not ready and I also know that u r not ready too... It is special thing and I only want in our room so it has our fragrance, love, spark and more...  and if u don't want.... ummmm ... leave it... Its upto u only now.. 

.

.

There were so many emotions are flowing in her mind and the ingenuity in his eyes and his words and here she is all mum. Don't know what she do she just throw her arms in his neck and hug him tight. He hold her from waist for balance. He smile in her hair.

RD: easy... ab is s m kya samjhu ?

S: yes... She speak under his neck.

RD: kya ??

She shake her vigorously in his neck only and he chuckles.

RD: so carry u or walk ?

S: carry...

RD: aye aye captain.

She giggles and he scoops her in his arms. She encircled her arms around his neck.

RD: kisi din meri back tudwaogi... aisa agar uthatha rha to...

She lightly slapped his back.

RD: oouch... yarr bahut maarti ho tum.

S: tum baat hi aisi krte ho...

RD: acha... domestic violence ho rhi h muje par...

He stopped at their guest room door.

RD: open...

She turn the knob to open and entered. He pushed the door in a loud and it get locked. He put her down on bed and she slightly shifted and give space to him. 

-------------------------------

He looked into her eyes and shared a eye lock. He raised his one hand and gently lift her chin. Her eyes get closed and lips got parted. Their warms breathe mingled with each other. There is little smile on his lips and slowly lean at her and he placed his lips on her. He start slowly sucking with her upper lip and his hands get busy in laying her. She lied beneath him and her hands runs from his muscles to his neck. They start deepening the kiss with time. His cold hand touched her bare waist and she gasped and he pushed his tongue in her mouth. He moved his tongue in circular in her mouth and try to touch every corner. 

He left her lips before kissing at corner of lips and move down to her neck. Her hands move on his back. He gently giving her open mouth kisses on her neck. He bite her collarbone easily. She winced in pain but he start blowing air on bite. 

--------------------------------------

After sometime , he stopped his work and look at her but his hands still running on her bare waist . She lazily open her eyes and smiles.

RD: we are improving...

He rolled her so he can lie beneath her. Her hands rested on her shoulders. She move her one hand from shoulder to his cheek and lean toward his ear.

S: I love u with mere whisper and kiss his ear.

She pull back and look at him. He is all happy. He rub his thumb on her lower lip and she caress his cheek. She look into his eyes like she is asking permission for something. He blink his eyes and she lean forward and take his upper lip and sucks with passion. She left his cheek and move down to his neck and  put her hand inside his T-shirt. She move her hand on his bare shoulder and nape. 

She break the kiss and both panting hard.

S: can I take ur T-shirt off ?

He smiles and sits and raised his hands in air. She pull it off. She gulped while looking at his chest.

RD: enjoyed the show? 

She raised her head and look at him. He is smirking and smiling.

She immediately kissed him hard and he fall back. She left his lips and move to his neck area. He was enjoying as his wife initiation. He turn his neck to give her better access. She is kissing to and fro on his neck and her left hand moving on his bare chest, shoulder and on his nape. She break the chain of her kissing and look at him. Her eyes turn into a raw desire and she again take him into a deep kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------

He gently slide her from him and pull her so closed that their forehead are meeting, nose touched to each other and lips were just an inches away.  His hands rested on her back inside her T-shirt and her right hand stuck up in middle of their upper bodies. He take that and keep at his back. 

RD: Sanyukta 

His lips brush with her.

RD: I love this side of urs... 

She lowered her lashes and he pull her close for another passionate kiss. 

Ques:> R u liking romance phase? Didn't u get bored ?

To be Continued.....

###################################

Ignore errors and mistakes

Thanks & Happy Read :)

###################################

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

148K 6.3K 32
When both of you love each other ; but due to certain family problems you both can't come together; but still you find a way to come together and ha...
Mr Arrogant in Love Per Digisha

Literatura romàntica

29.5K 1.3K 4
Sandhir Two Shot A cute love story Enjoy
197K 9K 71
When a broken soul decided not to fall in love again. How love make it possible to knock on the heart again and make it endless journey of love.. Ran...
3.8K 241 14
𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 ---*-----*-----*------*------*-----*---*-----*----- 𝘼𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 𝙈𝙚𝙝𝙧𝙖❟ A Single father who finds...