Adopted by 1D (UNDER EDITING...

By calums-bitch

After Kayla's parents die she is sent to an orphanage and lives there for 5 months till Perrie wants to adopt... More

Adopted by 5 idiots
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
SORRY UPDATE IS NEXT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
sequel???

Chapter 34

2.8K 63 18
By calums-bitch

I waited outside of the room we were  just in. Zayn has been in there for the past 15 minutes yelling at management saying that he won't let me date Luke. He's older than me. I'm only 14.

After another 30 minutes Zayn came out angry.

"Fucking management." Zayn shouted, kicking the wall. I hopped back scared.

"Zayn. It's okay. Just calm down. We'll figure something out." I quietly said to him. He shook his head.

"No Kayla! We can't do anything about this so stop trying!" He shouted before walking off as I began to break down crying. This is all too much on me.

"Kayla. It's okay he's just mad." Harry spoke softly rubbing my back. But I don't think it is.

----------

I haven't seen Zayn since he walked off earlier today. I walked into the dark house where the only light was coming from the lightening outside in the storm. I sighed and walked into the kitchen turning on the light to get something to eat. I made my way over to the fridge and soon enough settled on strawberries, taking them to the kitchen bar with me.

I don't understand why "management" would want me to date Luke. He's 17 almost 18 and I'm only 14. They said "it would help them become more popular." That sounded like bullshit to me. They're going on tour with the biggest boyband in the world. They're gonna be huge.

I picked up a strawberry to ignore all my racing thoughts and could only take one bite before there was a knock at the door. I groaned and got up making my way over to the door. I sighed at who was standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I asked not wanting to talk to him right now.

"Can we talk?" He asked me.

I looked back at the empty dark house and nodded opening the door so he could come in. I closed the door behind him and walked into the kitchen not bothering to see if he was following me or not. I sat back down where I last was and he joined me, pulling up a bar stool next to me but didn't sit on it yet.

We sat, or I sat in silence before he spoke up. "I'm not to thrilled about this either," Luke spoke. I rose an eyebrow. "I mean you're really nice and funny but you're like 3 years younger than me. Almost 4." He shifted his weight to his other foot.

"I don't even understand why we have to date. Or "date" why can't they pick someone else. I'm gonna be called so much more names." Luke sighed and sat down next to me.

"Here. We'll pretend to "date" when we are out and about and there's paps but when we're by ourselves we're just friends." Luke suggested.

I shook my head. "No I can't do that."

"We'll figure something out. We can always try that..." He said shrugging, suggesting it again. I shot my head towards him and gave him a "are you stupid" look.

"Luke, no. Okay. I can't go out holding your hand and kissing you and coming home like nothing ever happened." I yelled at him as my phone buzzed.

I looked down at the counter to see Zayn's name pop onto the screen. I didn't break eye contact with the phone. I didn't wanna see Luke looking at me right now.

From:Zayn

Not gonna be home tonight.. You okay?

To:Zayn

Yeah I'm fine. I'll see you tomorrow.

I set my phone down and cleared my throat. I looked up to see Luke already waiting for me to speak.

"So, are you gonna leave now?" I asked him harshly. I understand that I'm being mean but he thinks all of this is fine. I don't. At all.

Luke shook his head. "Can I stay here?" I folded my arms.

"You want to stay.. At my house." I said raising my eyebrows. He nodded. "I don't want to know why. I'll be back you can look around." I shook my head and stood up going towards the stairs and up to my room.

I pulled out pajama shorts and a tank top when I came into my room, making my way straight to the dresser. I took off my leggings and put on the shorts. As I took off my shirt and was about to put on my tank top I heard a voice behind me and turned around.

"Hey Kayla where's the ba-" Luke stopped and stared at me.

I screamed and ran into my bathroom, quickly putting on my shirt before coming back out.

"Sorry." Luke said looking at my guitar. I slowly walked over to him. "You play?" He asked me.

"What? No." I said way to quickly. He turned around and smirked at me.

"Play something." He said handing me the guitar. I shook my head.

"Kayla. I'm not gonna make fun of you just play something." I hesitated but grabbed it.

I closed my eyes trying to remember the cords to the song. I started to play the tune of Boy Who Was Torn Apart by Emblem3. When my parents died I listened to this song every night because I felt like killing myself also.

After I finished I opened my eyes and saw Luke smiling at me. I put the guitar down avoiding eye contact.

"Do you play anything else? Sing?" He asked as I walked out of my room. I brought him down to the basement to the little recording room.

"Yeah I play the drums too and other instruments and yeah.. I sing." I said shyly. He opened his mouth to speak but I stopped him. "No. I won't sing for you." He just smiled at me.

"Go over to the drums."

I shrugged and walked over to the drums and sat down. "How did that song go again?" Luke asked getting out one of the guitars. I reminded him quickly, feeling nervous.

"Now sing the words." Luke said smiling. I shook my head.

"Kayla. Please. I'm not gonna make fun of you." He said softly. I sighed but looked at him and he started to play. I started to play the drums and sing very lightly.

I open up the photograph

Book, see the pictures all

They've faded

I see the smiles and the

Laughter and those ones

Not so hated

Empty bottles of booze,

Empty bottles of pills,

Well I guess that this is it

I'm standing tall on the

High high building, looking down

Where I'm just about to hit

I think back throughout my

Life and all the people that

I've hated

Well I guess I guess this life

Is its just too overrated

So now I stand!

I can't believe I'm standing

Here, up top this old tall

Roof top

I never thought that it would

Come to this, but I have to show

The ones I once loved

That I'll jump and that I'll

Fall, that I'll hit the ground

So hard and

And then they'll see, they'll

See it all, the boy who was

Literally torn apart

Luke started to sing alone with me.

Another puzzle, another

Dream, smashed down,

Down the empty alley way

In a way all the joy left in

Me, leave my body out here

To decay

I think back, I think back

When we said everything,

Everything will be alright

Well I'm left here, I'm left

Here better off dead, and I

Guess that my vision is out

Of tint

So once again I'm that way,

I can't believe I'm standing

Here up top this old tall

Rooftop

I never thought that it would

Come to this, but I have to show

The ones I once loved

That I'll jump and that I'll

Fall, and that I'll hit the

Ground so hard and

Then they'll see, they'll see

It all, that boy who was

Literally torn apart

That boy who was

Literally torn apart

And then I'll jump

And then I'll fall,

And then I'll hit the

Ground so hard and

Then they'll see, they'll

See it all, when my heart

Was literally torn apart

I finished up playing the drums. Not caring that I was probably loud right now. When I stopped I looked up and saw Luke standing there, the guitar still in his hands. I put down the drum sticks and stood up.

"Well, I'll be upstairs." I said quickly running upstairs.

----------------

Tonight was the boys first show so we had to get to the arena super early. And I wasn't too happy about that. I put on my white short dress that  wasn't fancy at all and a dark blue jacket. I grabbed my flats and beanie and ran downstairs.

"Alright Kayla! Let's go." Zayn said smiling as we walked out the front door. "You look nice today." He told me got in the car.

"Thank you." I smiled at him. "Are you excited for tonight?" I asked as Zayn pulled out of the driveway.

"Yeah. I'm really excited. Are you?" He asked not taking his eyes off the rode. I nodded.

"Thanks for letting me skip school for this." I said looking out the window.

"Well who would of took you here?" He chuckled.

We got to the arena a little off time (as always) and ran inside so Zayn wouldn't be too late. All the boys were already there talking and sitting around. Zayn and I ran over to the others and Zayn jumped onto the stage but I just stood below it.

I coughed. "Zayn." I said looking at him.

He just looked back. "What?" He asked confused. I rolled my eyes and Michael got off the stage and picked me up putting me on the stage.

"Thank you." I said giving him a small smile.

"Boys lets get going! Let's start with Diana." One of the soundcheck people instructed. I smiled. I love this song. As they started to sing, I quietly sang along off to the side. But they being. Well their normal selves,Louis came over and grabbed my hand and skipped back over to the boys as they all did horrible dance moves that were suppose to be a routine but obviously that wasn't going to work out. Harry grabbed my hand and twirled me, followed by dipping me. I couldn't think of the last time I was this happy.

For the past week I barely ever laughd or smiled. The lads put up with me and I'm thankful for that.

After the song ended 5sos came on to do their soundcheck.

We still have like 5 more hours and I am bored out of my mind so I decided to go on twitter.

'@kaylaaa1D:Super bored but stoked for tonight! Let's do a #AskKayla'

Soon it was trending and I had tons of questions.

'@1D_foreverrr: @kaylaaa1D #teampeeta or #teamgale?'

'@1D_foreverrr how about #team @galecase23'

(If you don't remember she use to hang out with Gale at the café)

'@glitterkinz: @kaylaaa1D do you have a crush on any of the 5sos boys? And ilysm'

'@glitterkinz I like your name and I like Calum😬 ilysm'

'@calum5SOS: @kaylaaa1D I like you too Kayla😉'

I answered alot of other tweets till I became bored again and walked around watching fans come in and get in their seats. After everyone got in, 5sos got on stage and started to perform and they were great! I didn't know how talented they were on stage.

After they were done One Direction went on and I hung out with the 5sos boys while we all sang along till Cal, Mikey, and Luke grabbed their guitars.

"This is Teenage Dirtbag." Harry said and the crowd cheered louder.

Then, all 4 boys left to go on stage. The crowd got even louder when 5sos came on. Harry started to sing and went over to Luke and followed him while he walked away and kinda danced on him and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Hey wanna come out with us?" Josh asked holding up pies. I smiled and nodded. He gave me another 2 pies and when he said now we all ran onto the stage. I ran over to Louis and shoved one in his face and ran away from him before he could grab me.

I then ran over to Harry and smashed one in his face. I wasn't quick enough to get away and he grabbed me, getting one of the pies thrown on me. Josh ran over and put another one in his face before leaving off the stage. Harry slipped and took me down with him laughing.

We both laid there laughing. He took some off his face and wiped it on me smiling. "You suck." I said in between laughs. He then got up and helped me up with him. I ran off stage as the crowd cheered after it was done. When the boys got off stage I ran over to Harry.

"Now I have to take another shower." I said laughing. There were showers in the back so I quickly took one and came back letting the guys go take showers. After the boys came back we went outside to meet some fans.

"I saw Harry dancing on you." I said walking over to Luke smiling. He chuckled and grabbed my hand. "Yeah.." He smiled.

"Luke!" Some girls screamed.

"You better go meet your fans." I said laughing and letting go of his hand.

"Kayla!" Some girls screamed. I turned around and saw a group of girls. I walked over to them.

"Hi." I said smiling.

"Can we get a picture with you?" One of the girls asked.

"Yeah of course." I said smiling as someone took the picture for us.

"By the way, I loved your cover with Luke! You have such an amazing voice." Another girl said smiling.

"What cover?" I asked confused.

"The one you guys did a week ago. You did great." The girl replied before walking off. I looked at Luke who was talking and smiling with fans.

"That was fun." Ashton said smiling while sitting down after we got onto the tour bus. Luke sat down in front of me but I got up and went into the bunk room and closed the sliding door. I went and sat down on one of the bunks and got on my phone scrolling through my twitter feed.

Someone slowly took away my phone. I looked up to see Luke.

"Did I do something?" He asked confused.

"Why the hell did you post that video!" I yelled slapping his arm. He opened his mouth but I cut him off. "I have a hard time singing in front of people! I haven't even sang for Zayn yet! And now the whole world has heard me." I yelled at him.

"You're such an amazing-" I cut him off again.

"No Luke I'm not! Now everybody knows and-" He smashed his lips on mine and I completely froze. What did he just do.

I didn't have school so I was like well I should finish writing this chapter. Do you guys like Kayla and Luke? I suck at ship names so I'm not even gonna try. Okay I'll try and update again soon. Ilysm. Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 3.7K 37
Brooklyn has always wondered what had happened to her parents. Trying to find answers has been hard. Along the wayas she get closer she meets five la...
13K 424 15
Hi, Im Aria, im 17 and I live in Roseville Orphanage. I was beaten, and almost burned to death by my father. My mother was the only one I could ever...
1.7M 44.2K 53
Lily. An innocent, sweet, six year old little girl with a past that she doesn't deserve. Abused by her father, put into the most terrible orphanage...
22.4K 401 16
Ellie has been abused and used for her whole life. She never had the chance to have a normal childhood. That is until five lads come to an orphanage...