KANEKIxREADER (finished)

By asianaegi

You're a human and Kaneki a human but also a ghoul. You've liked him ever since you first met him. But an unt... More

Truth
Moved
Confession
Enslave
Under Control
U & I
Summer Plan(s)
With You
New Start
Again Pt. 1
Again Pt. 2
We Meet Again
I l-o-v-e U
Crush On You Pt. 1
Crush On You Pt.2
Always
Touka's Love Story
Broken Chain
Her Intentions
Almost Is Never Enough
The End.

Taken

8.2K 210 618
By asianaegi

When you both arrived, you tried avoiding Kaneki as much as possible and tried pushing him closer to Touka every time he'd tried to talk to you.

Y/N: "Hello, welcome. I'm y/n, I'll be your server."
Guy #1: "Hey, you're pretty hot."
Guy #2: "Yea, can we get your number?"

Ignoring their questions, you went on.

Y/N: "So what would you like?"
Guy #2: "I'd like your pair of ass."
Y/N: "Ok, so you're an asshole and you?"
Guy #1: "Ahah funny, look you don't mess with us."

As the guy stood up, you didn't back down.

Guy #1: "Oh, so you're not scared?"
Y/N: "Why should I be when I see a couple of little pussy's standing in front of me?"

He grabbed you by your collar.

Guy #2: "Her body looks nice."

Once he said that, you kicked his face and elbowed the guy who was holding your collar in the face. He let go of you and you pulled their ears and let them outside of the café.

Y/N: "And don't ever come back!"

When you went into the café, all the costumers even the workers, looked at you. You bowed and apologized.

Y/N: "I'm sorry."

As you went behind the café to freshen up, someone pulled you and pinned you to the wall and let go.

Nishiki: "Haha! Didn't know you were bad ass! That was cool."

You looked down to your toes and he noticed how upset you were.

Nishiki: "Are you ok?"

You covered your face with your hands.

Y/N: "I said she could have him."
Nishiki: "WHAAAT?!"
Y/N: "Shh!"

He opened his mouth and you closed it for him.

Nishiki: "Why would you do that?!"
Y/N: "Because I know I would never have a chance with him and... she's deserves him more than me."

Nishiki was disappointed in you but he still supported your decision.

Nishiki: "Wait, let me-"

He stick something on the back of you neck. You winced in pain.

Y/N: "Ow! What was that for?!"
.
.
Guy #1: "Boss! It's her! The human!"
???: "Hmm... so this means I'm going to meet my sister, Touka."
.
.
The café was closing and Touka was talking to Kaneki.

Kaneki: "Touka, can I ask you something?"

Touka's heart was beating fast.

Touka: "Y-yea. What is it?"
Kaneki: "Let's say you have feelings for someone but they say they can't be with you even though you both know you guys like each other, what would you do?"
Touka: "Well... I'd do my best to get the answer out of them. Because they can't just say 'I can't' that is no reason for me not to be with them."
Kaneki: "Uhmm.."
Touka: "Say, is this person, Y/n?"

His eyes widened and smiled and put his pointer finger on his mouth.

Kaneki: "Its a secret."
Y/N: "You guys seem to be happy together."

You said interrupting them.

Y/N: "Sorry- you know I'll just- yeah... sorry I'm just gonna go and clean up the tables."
Kaneki: "Oh let me help you."
Y/N: "No, I'm fine really. You can just help-"

You were trying to finish your sentence but you missed your step as you were trying to get around. Before you could even fall, Kaneki caught you by the waist and pulled you close. You blinked openly.

Kaneki: "Are you ok?!"
Y/N: "Touka..."

When you finished your sentence, you quickly got out of Kaneki's arms and stood up straight then cleared your throat.

Y/N: "Touka! You have to work with Touka! She needs a lot of help. Even with her coffee making skills."
Touka: "Wha- Hey!"

You blew your hair out of the way and walked away to clean the tables up.

Touka: "My coffee skills aren't that bad, right? Right?!"
Kaneki: "I mean."

In disbelief, Touka ran back into the café and Kaneki followed apologizing. Leaving you alone, cleaning.

Y/N: "Urgh! My life is fucked up."
???: "Indeed it is, may I talk to a the waiter who treated these two men like crap?"
Y/N: "Look we're closed-"

You looked at the mysterious voice behind you.

Y/N: "... Look can you get out of here? We're closed."
???: "Let me introduced myself, I'm Ayato. I'm close with Touka."

He went closer to you, and ran his finger on your jawline.

Ayato: "Hmm, such a shame isn't it? You're giving up your lover to be my sisters lover."
Y/N: "Your sister?"
Ayato: "Yes, I almost killed her. Could've been more powerful. But your stupid lover boy had to get in the way!"

You backed away and struggled to find something to hit him with. Finally, you found a wet cloth and slapped him with it. You try running away but he choked you to the wall. As you try to struggle out, you made commotions to let the others hear.

Akihiro: "What's Y/n doing out there?!"
Kaneki: "We have to go check!"
Touka: "Kaneki, she might just-"

Before she could even finish her sentence Kaneki was already out. While you were struggling Ayato turned into a ghoul.

Ayato: "You know I could've played nice! But just like your lover boy you had to ruin!-"
Touka: "Ayato! Stop it and let go of her!"

Ayato started to laugh crazily. While Ayato backup people were fighting off Touka and the others.

Ayato: "A family reunion?! How nice!"
Y/N: "You son of a bitch! That's not true! I want him to be happy! And Touka!"

You started choking him with the wet cloth. As he let go of you, you held on your grip and you were on top of him. But he managed to flip you over and he went in for a bite, but you blocked him with your hand and scratched it.

Y/N: "Ah-"

Since you were paying to much attention to your cut of you palm, Ayato went in for a bite. But before he could do it, Kaneki came it and kicked his ass out of the way, and broke the windows of the café. And since it was May, it was raining.

Kaneki: "Y/N! Get up!"

Kaneki got kicked to the side by Ayato.

Ayato: "Get away from her! She's mine!"

He injected a sleeping liquid inside you and you slowly fell asleep. Ayato carried you bridal way. And licked his lips in a lusting way.

Ayato: "Why do you need two girls when you can have the best one? My sister! Haha!"
Kaneki: "AYATO!! I'll find you!"
Ayato: "I'm planning on it!"

When he left, Kaneki was full of rage.

Kaneki: "ARGHH!"
Touka: "Kaneki, I'm so sorry."

Kaneki was sobbing.
.
.
Touka: "Hey, Kaneki. Do you want me at your house? J-just to comfort you, that's all."
Kaneki: "Yea, I'd like that."

He started crying again.

Kaneki: "She's gone... I failed to protect her."
Touka: "No you didn't."

Kaneki got up and left to his apartment.

Kaneki: "Meet me when you can."

Before Kaneki left the café, Touka grabbed his sleeve.

Touka: "You know now, your priority is right here... Me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 46 27
You had been held as a test subject since birth, never knowing happiness or a better life you finally escape in hopes of finding that. However you s...
75.9K 2.2K 27
You are an ordinary just a bit lonely ghoul with a dark past? What happends when you meet people and what if you fall in Love? And will your past get...
1.5K 54 25
Disclaimer: I do not own Tokyo Ghoul or any material relating to it, including canon characters. ~ One chance encounter between a human boy and...