True love has its own ways

By ichamayuri12

Highest ranking : 2 in yourstoryindia 36 in romance on 08/04/17 37 in romance on 23/04/17 38 in romance on 2... More

Prolouge
1. What is my life about?
2.Big day of life...
3. What is she? What is he?
4. A Day With Hopes...
5. Changing Opinions...
6. Apologies.....
7. Give a chance...
8. Beginning of the end...
9. Will you ever forgive me?
10. Trust...!!!???
11. What is all this mess in life...!!!!???
12. Truth brings sadness...!!!???
13. Love blossoms...
14. Surprising eachother..
15. Love Is In Air....
16. Revealing Truth and Feelings.
17. Sorry...
18. Facing Reality...
A/N
19. Honeymoon....
20. Paris...
21. Back To Home...
22. You can't take her from me...
24. I Am All Yours
25. Life back to normal...
26. I Hate Her.....
27. How Can You Cheat On Me?
28. Making Things Right or Not...
29. Punishment Is Necessary ...
30. Happiness Is Through You...
31. Epilogue
A/N
new story update

23. Life without you is nothing...

9.1K 411 15
By ichamayuri12

Hi guys,

I want to dedicate this chap to RomanticCrap and AasthaIcha.

Guys, check out their works.

************************************

Mayuri POV:

After Aman left the house. I didn't feel that everything is fine. I didn't know what it is. I thought he is up to something. I didn't know what I can do. So I called up Jai.

" Hello wife, already missing me. " he said as soon as he picked up the call.

" Jai, " I said worriedly.

" What's wrong. Are you alright? Why you sound so low. " he questioned me with concern.

" No. I am fine. Nothing happened to me. But Bhai.... " I explained him the situation.

" Okay I will trace his phone signals. Where are you now? " he asked.

" At Icha's place. " I said.

" Okay be there. I will take care of everything. Don't worry and don't tell anyone. Okay?" he said.

" Okay. I trust you. Bye. " I said.

" Bye. And I promise I won't break your trust. " he said. After that I felt relieved. I went to Icha room.

" You are such an idiot. " I scolded her.

" I know I am one. " she said.

" So now what you want to do? " I asked her.

" What do you mean? " she asked.

" Okay straight to the point. You hurt my brother. So you have to make it up to him. " I said.

" I know. I should. But how. What shall I do? " she asked.

" Icha shall I ask you something? You should be honest. " I asked her.

" Okay. But you know I am honest. " she said.

" Icha, for the past few days, the revelations of all the truths is driving me crazy. To build up trust on you back will take time. " I said honestly.

" I know I can understand. I will be honest. Ask me. " she said.

" Do you love him? " I asked.

" Whom? " she back fired me.

" You stupid. Who else my brother? " I asked.

" Oh sorry. I don't know if I am his worth, Mayu. " she said.

" That's not my question. " I said sternly.

" Okay. To be Frank. I love him. The way he took the blame on him. He first said that it's OUR baby. He never made me feel that he wouldn't love my child. Yes I love him. But I don't deserve his love for sure. " she said.

" I swear to god. If you weren't carrying my niece or nephew. I would be attending your death ceremony if you say one more time that you are not worth him. See, I know that you took stupid decision of falling in love with a wrong person. I know that you feel bad now. But Icha everyone does mistakes. But even after you known that you did a mistake and if you don't try to correct it then that us the biggest mistake. So are you ready to fix it? " I asked her.

" What do you mean? How can I do that? " she asked.

" I have a perfect plan. " I said.

************************************

Jai POV:

After that call. I traced Aman phone signal with the help of private investigator. It went to a place and lost the signal there totally. So I went to the address given to me. It was some factory.

I went in to find it empty in few cabinets. So I went out. It was like a forest. I started searching in deep of the forest. I couldn't find any traces.

Finally when was about to go back, I saw that actually that factory has a separate buildings. Which I didn't search. So I went into those. Then I heard some voices. Actually before coming here I called cops. I saw a guy pointing gun at him. I realised that I don't have time to wait for cops, so I went in silently and took hold of a guy from behind and hit him. I took his hand and shot that guy. Thank God nothing happened to Aman.

I ran to him and untied him. While this guy recovered from the shot.

" Who the hell are you? " he shouted. I didn't bother to answer him.

" Aman are you okay? " I asked him.

" I am fine. " he said holding his head. Soon cops came in and arrested him.

" Sir. Who shot him in hand.? " one of the cops asked me.

" I did. But to save him. " I said.

" It's not his fault. He was trying to save me. " Aman said.

" Don't worry. It is self defence. But you will be needed in future investigation. " he said. We both nodded.

I took him to hospital. They cleaned his wounds. I informed Mayu about this. She started crying on phone itself. She told that she would come to hospital. But I assured her that I will get him.

" So who told you about all this? " Aman asked when we were on the way back to home.

" Who do you think? " I asked him smiling.

" Who else would it be. My annoying sister who is your lovely wife. " he said.

" Annoying? " I was shocked.

" Not really. It's just by now she would have created a scene at home. I don't know what she told everyone at home. " he said. I laughed at his state.

" Don't worry. She told that you met with an accident. " I said.

" How do you know? " he asked.

" Because I told her to say that. " I said. We spoke about our relationships while driving. Soon we reached home. Icha and Mayu came running. They both hugged at once taking the little life out of him.

" Guys I am fine. Please stop crying. " He said. I realised that even Mayu was crying. I wish I also had a sibling like that. I always have that feeling.

I placed my arm on her shoulder assuring her that he is fine. She smiled at me.

" Thanks Jai. " she said.

" Is this the way you thank me for saving your brother? " I said faking disappointment.

" Tell me what you want? " she asked.

" You very well know what I want. " I said. She hit me.

Then we all went in. They were worried about him. After a while I left for office.

************************************
Icha POV:

Seeing him in pain made me cry my heart out. He is in this position because of me. I couldn't believe that Rakesh took that step. What if something happened to him? I can never forgive myself. I was crying.

" Icha why are you crying. That's not good for the baby. " Mayu came in. I wiped my tears away.

" Okay. I know you feel bad. But look he is fine now. If you implement our plan. He will forget all the pain and will be happy. " she said. I hugged her.

" You are right. Thanks. " I said. Time to implement my plan.

************************************
Aman POV:

As I was not well. We decided to stay at Icha's place to night. I was resting in one of the guest rooms. Suddenly I felt my phone vibrating. It was Icha.

" Hello are you fine? Why are you calling me? Is our baby okay? Is there any problem? " I kept on asking her.

" Easy tiger. Come to terrace. " she told and disconnected the call. As she asked me, I went to terrace. At first it was dark. When I switched on the lights, I was taken by surprise.

If I say that it's beautiful. That would be small word. It was simple but elegant. I loved it. Then she came in front of me in a pink dress. With flowers in her hand.

" What are you doing? " I asked her.

" Shhhh... " she placed her fingers on my lips.

" These are for you Aman. " she gave me the flowers.

" For what? " I asked her.

" For everything. I never thought I would do this. " saying this she took my hand.

" Aman, when I see look back at our encounters. Most of them bitter. Well let's say I made them bitter. I didn't believe you. I didn't trust you. I said awful things to you. But when I am in trouble you are the one who was with me. You are the one who took hold of my broken heart. You took care of me. You never made me feel that my baby wouldn't be yours. You also loved me and now you even love my baby. I am so lucky to have you in my life. I didn't know what I did to deserve you. I swear now I will make sure that after 20, 30 years when we look back at our lives, there will be all good memories, the memories that we will tell our children, our grand children. I will make sure that I will keep you happy all the time. I will LOVE till my last breath. I LOVE YOU AMAN. " She said. I was beyond surprise. I was in tears. I hugged her.

" I promise you the same Icha. I love you. " I said. We just enjoyed the moment. After a while,

" Let's go inside. You will fall sick in this weather. " I said.

" No. I want to stay here with you. " she said like stubborn girl.

" Icha it's not good for your health. " I said. She pouted.

" Okay. Hug me tightly and we will sleep here. You promised me that you will keep me happy right. " She said. I laughed at her antics. I hugged her and pulled the blanket over us. She slept on my heart where she belongs to.

To be continued...

************************************
Guys, I know I am so late. But I wanted this to be prefect. I had so many tensions. So I felt if I write I won't make justice. So here I am with a chap. I will update next chap soon. I don't want to make promise. But I swear soon.

So how is this chap? Icha proposed him. See girls are also able to do it.

AasthaIcha...I hope now you don't have any plans of killing me.

Please vote and comment.

Yours

Mayuri.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 121K 60
Highest ranking: #9 Romance & #4 in General Fiction!!! WARNING: I wrote this book when I was 17 so there is a ton of grammatical errors so please re...
340K 21.5K 43
When Aarohi Singh loses everything in her life, metaphorically and literally, she finds herself turning to nowhere but her bestfriends house for shel...
8.5K 503 34
Some scenes will be Explicit and highly matured, read at your risk.𓆩 𝘼 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙖𝙣 , 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙧...
12.2K 326 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...