Kiss Me Again (Taylor Jardine...

By chuckzillazone

Taylor Jardine (We Are The In Crowd) and Jenna McDougall (Tonight Alive) ship/fanfic... Also there's some Pie... More

Kiss Me Again (Taylor Jardine & Jenna McDougall fanfic)
Chapter 1 Air Port
Chapter 2 The Fuentes Residence
Chapter 3 May The 4th Be With You
Chapter 4 Side Stage
Chapter 5 Caught
Chapter 6 Secrets
Chapter 7 Promises
Chapter 8 Let It Out
Chapter 9 Lives Saved
Chapter 10 Open To The World
Chapter 11 Drunken Memories
Chapter 12 Morning After
Chapter 13 Home
Chapter 14 Im Sorry
Chapter 15 P.L.A.W.
Chapter 16 The Plan
Chapter 17 Fading Away
Chapter 19 Lizzy
Chapter 20 Forever

Chapter 18 Recovery

1K 24 2
By chuckzillazone

[Jenna]

Muffled voices mingled into the beeping of the heart monitor pulling me from my sleep.

I saw a young, ebony haired, doctor talking the other members of Tonight Alive. I assumed she was explaining my conditions.

Their faces look calm enough. A reassuring thing to see at the least.

"Ah you're awake" the doctor was now looking at me "would you like to know the full details of your condition?"

I nodded "yes please"

She began to explain how that my bruises and cuts would heal on their own and that I had fractured a bone in my left arm.

"If you be very gentle, lots of rest, your arm will heal on its own. You won't need a sling or cast. The best thing you can do is keep it moving and active"

I nodded along as she spoke

"And you can leave today. Just go to the office and fill out the papers and you'll be free to go back home."

Home. What a weird thought. Back to Australia. It felt like years since I'd seen my parents.

She silently left the room leaving my band mates to crowd round the bed.

I noticed a bag on the foot of my bed, I reached over to it and pulled out its contents. Jeans, a baggy tshirt with the selves cut off, clean underwear, tooth brush and hair brush.

"We thought you'd want some clean clothes. The ones you came in with were very dirty" Matt said with a smile.

They left so I could get changed in peace. I couldn't wait to get back to the Fuentes' and shower. Admirably the nurses had cleaned my body of blood and grime but they'd left my hair. I wanted to wash off all memories of that factory.

When I excited the room, I was embraced in a hug by the guys.

"Were so glad you're back" Whakaio whispered.

----

[Tay]

The doctor explained to me my condition.

I had to have stitches in my legs and two ribs were broken.

"You'll have to wear a rib brace for a while. And lots of bed rest for the next two weeks. You're free to leave today. Just fill out the forms in the office when you're ready."

"Is she safe for travel? We have to get on a plain to get home" Jordon asked.

The guys were perched on a few chairs in the corner of the small room.

"That will be fine as long as she doesn't have to move too much."

I sat up, wincing at the pain in my side. This was gonna be a rough flight.

The guys stood up and began to head for the door. Rob past me a bag of clothes before disappearing into the hospital halls.

I carefully pulled on the Glamour Kills dress and black leggings making sure not to move my torso to much. It was very painful, I'll admit, but I wanted to get out if this hospital. I wanted to see Jenna and spend my last full day with her.

As I left my room Jeremy and Taylor from Paramore rushed past me. They must have just arrived for Hayley.

The disappeared into the room across the hall. Through the window, I saw Hayley on a bed with bandages round her for head. Her right arm was in a cast.

"Guys"

My band turned round to me

"I'm going to see how the other girls are doing and if they aloud to leave"

----

[Jenna]

I looked down the hall and saw Tay walk into a room. It was great to see she's okay.

I wanted to see how the others were doing.

First, I found Amy's room. She was sitting on her bed in a black dress plating her long black hair. At first glance she seemed okay but as I grew closer I saw the cuts on her arms. Many had been stitched up.

"Hi" I said as I approached her

"Hello" she replied with a smile "how are you doing."

"Pretty well. I didn't need any stitches and I have a fractured arm but it's not that bad" I paused "what about you?"

Sighing she turned to me "I've had plenty of stitches, 3 broken fingers and a broken ankle." I looked down and noticed the special boot on her right foot "But I'm okay to leave today with the crutches"

"Do you have anywhere to go?"

She stood up using the crutches for support "not until 5pm. The guys are flying down to get me. Their flight doesn't land until then."

"Would you like to come back with us. Just for a few hours until they arrive?" I asked, hoping that Vic and Mike wouldn't mind.

She agreed. We walk out and headed in to Lizzys room together.

---

[Tay]

"She won't be able to leave for 5 days"

The doctor said as she walked out the room.

Jeremy and Taylor sat either side of the bed holding Hayley's hand.

She has concussion and a badly broken arm as well as stitches.

"At least your alive and safe" Jeremy said weakly

Hayley nodded "I'm glad you guys could come" she told them "I needed to see my boys again"

"Do you guys have a place to stay tonight?" I asked Taylor

He nodded "were In a hotel round the block. We'll stay there until Hayley can come home"

With that I silently left, letting them have a moment of piece with each other. Next, I headed to Taylor's room.

She was already up and changed with her band standing around her. "Hey Tay" she said as I walked in.

"Hi," I replied "how's it going?"

"Alright" she shrugged "only have cracked nukkles and a broken rib. I'm aloud to head home now. You?"

"I got 2 broken ribs and stitiches in my legs. We're heading back to Mike and Vic's pretty soon."

She walked up to me "well it was nice meeting you. Too bad it was in that situation." She laughed "you'll have to come tour with us sometime. We could do like a massive chicks rock tour with everyone. It'd be great"

"That sounds amazing. You seem farther happy for someone with a broken rib."

"Well I know how it feels. I've broken then before and I know that everything hurts. I don't see the point it letting it get you down so I just power on and ignore the pain."

With that she hugged me and left most likely going to say bye to the others.

I let the thought of a chicks rock tour play through my head as I headed to Lizzys room. It would be a great tour.

Jenna and Amy stood to the left of her bed and Tony sat to the right. He held her hand in his as she talked to the girls.

"... They couldn't get a flight until tomorrow afternoon." Lizzy said as I walked in. "Hey Tay" she smiled

"Hey how's it going?" I asked her taking my place next to Jenna. Her arm snaked around my hip and held me to her.

Lizzy looked down at her feet "well I have 3rd dirge burns on my feet and some of my legs, a broken ankle, 4 broken ribs and tonnes if stitches. So all in all, I'm splendid. My band can't get a flight today so they won't be here until tomorrow evening."

"Wow that's a lot. Are you going to be okay on your own?"

She smiled "I'll be fine. I won't he on my own anyway, Tonys offered to stay"

I noticed the squeeze she give his hand making his sit up "do you mind telling the guys I won't be home tonight?"

"Yeah sure. I'll tell them," I paused "so how long are you in here for?"

Lizzy sighed "5 weeks in hospital, 5 weeks of bed rest. We're gonna have to cancel a few dates unfortunately."

"Damn that suck" Jenna replied "well, we'll leave you to rest now. Bye Tony, see you tomorrow hopefully."

We left and made our way to the main office to fill out our forms.

After that we were free. Free to do whatever we want. And that was shower, sleep and eat, not necessarily in that order.

----

[Jenna]

"I'm glad you're okay" I whispered to Tay as she lay on me.

She sigh led into me, rubbing the bare skin in her back onto my chest. "And I'm glad you're okay. It sucks that we have to go home. I won't see you for ages then."

We sat in silence for a while, letting the bubbly bath water soak our skin.

"Why don't you come visit me some time when you've recovered. I'm sure we have some time where we're not touring soon. It could be like a vacation!"

She smiled at me "I'd like that" she placed a kiss on my lips. I could feel her smile into it. This moment could last forever. We were both broken but together we were fixed. Once perfect thing made of broken pieces.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 330 25
Have you ever started talking to someone once, and it's like you couldn't ever stop? Tay Jardine has every reason to have anxiety in her life. Her pa...
21.8K 969 26
Tay Jardine & Jenna McDougall Fanfic Tay Jardine, a singer who doesn't care. Jenna McDougall, a sweet, caring girl with a huge heart. What happens wh...
66.4K 2.9K 24
Hi my name is Jenna, let's start things off with a little about myself, first off: my life is ordinary, my job is ordinary, my family is ordinary and...
644 55 23
Pierce The Veil fanfic