Not So Superheroes (Larry Sty...

By sian-elizabeth

They're not exactly superheroes, they cause chaos instead of actually fixing the problem. AU: Where two feud... More

Coming soon/ Description and warning
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Finale
Epilogue
Christmas Bonus Chapter

Chapter 27

6.4K 314 423
By sian-elizabeth

Harry felt his heart drop and his breathing was heavy. He didn't really know what to expect in phase two. Obviously he suspected it to be more challenging, but he was confused because they were just put in a room that was white all over. It was a bright white room with nothing in it at all.

So, cautiously the three of them took their first steps into the room, and Harry winced when he heard the door slam behind him. Louis jiggled the door handle, but it wouldn't budge and they realised they were stuck.

"What's going on?" Harry panicked. Was this phase two? He quickly ran to one of the walls and started banging on it with his fists, hoping something would happen. Nothing did and he looked at Louis who just looked confused. There had to be a way, and they had to be smart about it.

"Think logically, there has to be a way out of this because they wouldn't put us in here without a way out." Louis said. He was inspecting the room thoroughly, but it was basically a white box.

For an hour the group tried everything: Harry tried to burn through it, it didn't work; Louis ran at it, didn't work; he also flew to the high ceiling, didn't work; Harry tried desperately to blow it away, water did nothing, Zayn's powers were basically useless when it came to this challenge.

"I think I'm gonna give up for now, I'm gonna sit down." Harry sighed. His back slid down the wall, hating the squeak of the wall. The wall felt like a whiteboard, except it had no writing all over it, no equations or formulas. It was just plain white walls with nothing on them. Nothing to guide them.

"Hmmm," Louis hummed, wandering around the room again. Harry watched him curiously, watching the way Louis' hips unintentionally swayed and the way his hair was messy yet effortlessly beautiful. It was always Louis that called Harry pretty and beautiful, never the opposite way.

Harry'd always loved Louis' eyelashes. They were so long and sometimes if he fell asleep before Harry (which wasn't very often), he'd just focus on the small shadows his eyelashes created on his sharp cheekbones. He also loved Louis' jawline and his unbelievably stupid tattoos that did and didn't make sense all at once.

Zayn sat down next to Harry who was in his own world just watching his boyfriend wander around the room aimlessly. The room was huge, but strangely their voices didn't echo when they spoke.

"What are you thinking about curly? I can practically feel the lust radiating off you. You're so obvious even without my powers I would be able to tell you're mind fucking Louis." Zayn whispered. Pink flushed Harry's cheeks and his head snapped to the side where Zayn was smirking at him.

"I- That's- That's not true- Am I too obvious? Is that weird? Am I weird?" Harry asked. Zayn laughed and that caught Louis' attention from across the room. He raised an eyebrow at the two boys, but Harry just blushed and when Louis turned away, Harry glared at Zayn.

"You're okay, mate. It's not weird you're his boyfriend and you're entitled to find him attractive," Zayn grinned, "I still find it weird he has a boyfriend, though." He scrunched his nose up and Harry's head cocked to the side.

He asked, "Why?"

"Uhm, you can't tell him I said any of this because he really wants you to think the best if him, but I know you'll not think any less of him," Zayn said, "Well, before you, Louis used to fuck around a lot. Well, most people did actually and they still do, it was normal. Louis didn't fuck anyone and everyone, of course, he wasn't like that. But he wasn't one to be tied down," He explained.

Harry could still see Louis just wandering around and looking lost. He was determined to find something though. How the hell were they meant to get out? There didn't seem to be any clues and the door was locked. They'd even tried blowing that up, no use.

"He just, I don't think he had a lot going for him, so thanks Harry." Zayn smiled, then shut up because he saw Louis walking towards them. Harry was still confused as to how to get out of this box. He was frustrated because there didn't seem to be an answer, and he was tired and bored and he wanted to move on.

Zayn stood up after a while, becoming bored.

Louis took his place next to Harry who was too busy thinking to even notice his boyfriend's presence, "You okay?"

Harry jumped, "Fuck, you scared me don't do that," he snapped, then sighed, "I'm so bored." He huffed, leaning his head on Louis' shoulder.

Zayn's bag was left lying on the ground, so Louis casually picked it up and looked through it, spotting a few coloured pens that Zayn must have forgotten to take out. So quickly he stood up, thinking of an idea as Harry watched him curiously from where he was sat on the floor.

After thinking for a minute, he began to draw something on the wall. It was a very bad drawing, he wasn't the best artist in the world.

Harry was curious, so he turned to look up at what Louis was drawing. A rose, a very badly drawn and deformed looking rose, but it was a rose. Harry chuckled when Louis slipped up, but then he was finishing off the last petal on the shitty drawing.

"Wow." Harry said when it was done. Louis took a bow and wrapped an arm around Harry's shoulders, which was becoming harder every time. The lanky boy was becoming taller and taller and he was almost taller than Louis, which was slightly embarrassing but he was never the tallest tree in the forest.

"A masterpiece, am I right?" Louis smirked, kissing Harry's cheek, but his eyebrows furrowed when he saw Harry's shocked face.

"Uh Louis, why is there an actual rose?" Harry asked, dumbfounded. Quickly he picked up the rose- that still looked a little deformed- that had fallen to the ground, and the drawing that was once on the wall was no longer there, it had disappeared.

"Fucking hell." Louis gaped.

"Give me the pen! Give me the pen right now," Harry demanded, taking the pen from Louis' grasp and drawing a huge rectangle on the wall. Louis was very confused but let Harry do as he pleased, watching him draw on the wall. He was no better at drawing, but it didn't really matter as long as his plan worked.

When Zayn noticed they were onto something, he went to where Louis was standing, not quite sure what Harry was meant to be drawing.

It was a door. Harry'd drawn a door that turned into a real one which meant they could leave and move on.

"Your boy's smart." Zayn complimented, patting Louis on the back and watching as Harry opened the door he'd created.

"Ready to go, lads?" Zayn asked. They nodded and Zayn was the first to step out of the room. Harry was quite smug and Louis was just glad to be leaving. He was unbelievably bored, which was odd considering he was on a superhero mission.

"Wait, Harry, give me the pen." Louis said and Harry handed it to him, puzzled as to why he could need it because they'd figured out the puzzle.

Then he sighed, "You're going to draw a dick aren't you?"

~

"Now, the map says we need to climb the ladder or something? The ladder leads to phase three apparently." Harry shrugged, doing a three sixty turn, his eyes landing on a ladder that lead to a steel door.

Zayn and Harry climbed up the rickety ladder while Louis stood smugly at the top holding the door open for them. Just because he could fly up there didn't mean he could suddenly make fun of the others for not having his power.

Phase three was strange. It was just a field. A plain field and they noticed it had become dark and the stars were out. It was quite beautiful if they said so themselves. They could see the flags waving in the distance and at first it looked easy, that was until they started walking.

It was just a field. It was a field with normal grass and normal mud.

Except everyone once in a while the floor would open and fire would shoot up into the air. It almost knocked Louis out, but Harry managed to grab him and pull him back in time. He couldn't even fly over the field, or run at super speed, the fire could easily kill him.

It was scary to think it could be the end if one of them happened the step on the wrong part of the field. Unintentionally, Harry's hand was linked to Louis' and they hadn't noticed. Zayn was in the back, very wary because his powers were the least useful when it came to danger.

However, that idea seemed to be a bad one because the floor opened and instead of fire bursting out of it, Zayn just fell into the hole and the ground was closing again. He'd just been eaten by the floor. The floor just swallowed him up.

"Oh fuck! Fuck fuck fuck!" Louis cursed, looking at the spot where Zayn happened to fall through. Harry was panicking and trying to open the ground with his powers. It worked, but the hole was just empty, no Zayn, nothing.

"Oh god, oh no what now?" Harry asked, his voice shaking. He looked at Louis then back at the hole, then back at Louis and he was going to start panicking again until Louis kissed him. Louis kissed him hard and although it was wrong and so mean of him, all thoughts of Zayn were gone while Louis kissed him slowly and passionately and for all he knew, he could've been swallowed whole by the ground. But he lived and he kissed Louis because it calmed him down.

"Zayn's okay, it's a practice mission." Louis assured him despite not knowing if Zayn was actually alive or dead.

"Zayn's okay, it's a practice mission." Harry repeated, leaning his head against Louis', there foreheads touching while Louis cupped Harry's face with his hands.

"We really need to get going now." Louis bit his lip and Harry nodded, letting Louis lead him across the field. It was mainly a safe journey. He guessed that they kind of wanted the mission to finish so they made it easy for them to complete.

They retrieved their flags at the end and got into the ship that was picking them up. Niall and Daniel were back on the ship and looked quite pleased with the boys.

~

In the meeting room was Harry's parents and Harry, Louis and Zayn. Daniel was sat with the team while Niall stood at the front.

"Your mission was partially successful, apart from you know, Gemma almost dying and Zayn falling to his doom. However, everyone's alive and well... apart from Gemma in the hospital but we'll move on from that," Niall awkwardly scratched the back of his head, "Anyway, you're getting a new team member and we want you to meet him." Niall smiled and opened the door.

Harry was a little shocked when he walked in, but quite happy to have him on the team. On the other hand, Zayn and Louis just glared.

"This is Nate Hall, your new team member. He didn't go to your school, but I can promise you he's reliable and trained and-"

"-And a dickhead." Louis finished. Nate's head snapped to where Louis was sat and his eyes widened.

"Louis..." Zayn warned. Nevertheless, Nate took a seat next to Harry and was about to start talking to him, but Louis moved closer to his boyfriend and made a show of kissing him in front of the room, Nate included. He was taken aback, but Nate got the hint and didn't say a word to Harry.

"Well, the real mission is in two weeks, so just keep training and I'll see you in a week to discuss the mission." Niall said, watching as the room filled out. The only two left were Louis and Nate, "Should I meet you back at the room?" Harry asked Louis before he left. Louis had nodded and kissed him again, saying goodbye before turning to Nate who looked smug.

"How are you Tomlinson? Still gay, I see." He spat.

"I thought when I beat you up that was it, you'd leave me alone? I thought it was over, Nate? It's been years." Louis sighed.

"It'll never be over until you're dead." Nate said.

"Good luck." Louis said.

A/N: I'm sorry it took me a week to update I'm so rubbish :( I apologise it's short.

I have a new fic and I don't know how to feel about it but I'm excited and I kind of think you should read it ;) It's called Monday Bombs and it's Larry of course.

Anyway, thank you so fucking much for 10k, that's insane.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 396 13
["Completed" + AU + BoyxBoy] ✨niall is a superhero and his abilities are flying and telekinesis ✨liam is a normal teenager/nerd, craving love ✨what...
4K 170 2
AU: Where Harry and Louis work in a boring office, but it becomes less boring after Harry receives his gift in the office Secret Santa. A short stor...
152K 4.9K 69
"What are you thinking about, Hazza?" "I-" "It's alright baby take your time." "I'm scared to get it wrong." "Get what wrong?" "Me." Or, Louis is...
31.6K 1.5K 23
Where Harry, the son of Hercules and Meg, ends up in a mess when he flees from Mount Olympus. He ends up meeting a few strange people while he tries...