Eyes of Fire (Gaster!Sans x R...

By pst_writes

(FAN FICTION BASED OFF OF VIDEO GAME 'UNDERTALE') His eyes were like fire. Amber. Dangerous. But they intrigu... More

1. Stars
2. Lost and Found
3. Worrier
4. Faded
5. Stranger
6. Confusion
7. Smile
8. Hurt
9. Amidst the Questions
10. Say Something
11. Pasts That Define
12. Safe
13. Finally
14. Futile Rest
a/n
15. Stay
16. Cherish It
Holy guacamole its another a/n
17. Fragile
Friends tag or somethin idk XD
18. Runnin'
19. Again
Tag for the lolz
20. Entwined
21. Protector
A/n because your author sucks and is terrible for not updating
22. Goodbye
23. Thantophobia
24. The Bonds We Share
A/n
tagged
bubblestrout---> crying_butterflies
25. Two Hearts
yo kids
26. Save Me
27. Why?
28. Their Cruel Fate
29. In Your Arms
a/n
30. Shadowed
31. Revelation
32. Two-Faced
a/n
34. Turning Tables
35. Endure and Survive
36. Gone
37. Home Is Where The Soul Is
#whenyou'retagged + A/N
38. Changes
39. Their People
40. Friends In New Places
41. Memories That Haunt Us
42. The Beginnings
43. I Remember
44. I Confess
45. Fragments Of A Heart
46. Hands Of The Familiar
47. Death Does Not Discriminate
48. All Is Lost
49. We All Become Our Worst Fears
Epilogue & Author Note
Timetable and other info

33. Their Souls Are With Us

3.3K 148 215
By pst_writes

Y/n P.O.V

----------------99----0---------

"Both are very good questions I assure you, but I'm afraid there isn't much time for answering them at the moment."

The voice filled the room like an unrelenting flood, leaving no room for breath. Twisted and gleeful, sick in such a fashion it was barely describable. Still not the worst, I thought, recalling the nightmare I had all those nights ago.

Speaking again, his voice brought me to the present day. There would be no time for making memories right now, we had to focus on what was in front of us. On who was in front of us.

"You!" G growled, balling his fists immediately. I didn't want conflict - I had had my fair share of it by now- but what looked like was gonna happen seemed inevitable.

"Yes, yes, all that 'revenge' and everything will come later. Can I have my villain's monologue first?" he grinned cockily. "Also, I'm not Voldemort. Use my name, I like the sound of it."

It was, indeed, Gaster.

All our encounters I had only seen him as this mass of horrid darkness, but now... he was in his physical form. And it was petrifying how similar he looked to G. The same cracks that ran across his face were shadowed and chilling on Gaster's.

"How did you get enough power to..?" I eventually spoke, pushing my whimpering and ancient fear for this monster aside.

"Ah, yes. It feels nice to be back, actually touching the ground. Obviously I couldn't do this by myself, I had no power after the splitting of our souls, my dear son-"

"I am NOT your DEAR SON!" G interrupted Gaster, rage clearly overtaking any other emotion he might have had.

"G please! Calm down, I know it's bad but just..." I grasped at words as I stared at his shaking face.

Of course it was bad, this was his father and his torturer all at the same time. He was barely holding onto control of his crippling mental state, and all I could say was 'calm down'. With new found determination, I stepped forward and swivelled on my heels to grip G's quaking arms.

"G, listen to me. We WILL get through this, you and I together. Forget about him, about all he's done in the past, to you, to me, to Papyrus, and focus on the future. LOOK AT ME G!" I shook his face, practically screaming to clamour for his attention.

His  iris' finally stared down at me, his height of an amount much larger to mine. Here and now in this moment he looked... terrifying, and at the same time vulnerable and scared. His eyes that showed pure anger also held so much sorrow, too much for one person to willingly take on.

And like that, with a tired sigh, the burning emotions melted from his gaze, and he smiled that same old crooked smirk. I felt like I hadn't seen that for a long, long time.

"Don't worry, dove. I'm sorry. This jerk's still gonna pay though." he grinned.

"Big time." I replied, cupping his face in my hand.

"Ugh, are you guys done yet? I think I just threw up the entire contents of the void." Gaster groaned from the other side of the room, mimicking a few pukes.

"You never answered; how did you get your physical form back?" G questioned, ignoring his father's 'funny' quips.

"Before you rudely interrupted, I was going to say that I had next to no magic power after our souls split, so I returned here to regain strength and study what was left of our fun little experiments.." G shuddered at the word of experiments, but fortunately kept his composure.

"I got a little help from someone who I for one, thought had left a long time ago, but they came back! Isn't that marvellous! Oh yes, do come forward Chara!"

chara

a thousand memories

death

suffering

"Chara.." I whispered, my knees buckling under newfound weight. Sweat dripped from my forehead and jagged breaths escaped my lips.

"No..No... I..I KILLED you! I KILLED YOU!" G exploded, his skeletal fingers clawing at his face, like the world was caving in on itself.

And maybe it was.

erase

save

since when

"Maybe you did Sans, maybe you didn't. But do you know that I killed Frisk? Now they can't come back! Yippee yippee!" chara giggled eerily.

They were once a child but now they looked much older, late teens most probably. What was most chilling was that their face constantly morphed between two, chara's and another one, still very similar. Could this be Frisk's? Why were they so damn familiar to me?

were you

"G...who's Frisk?" I whispered, my voice now decreased to a mere croak.

the one

"Agh..The hu-man..Why them..AGhGH!" G screamed in-between words, his face grimacing in what seemed to be unimaginable pain.

In Control?

"Isn't that wonderful! Are you putting things together yet, Y/n? Come now, use that tasteful little brain of yours to work it out!" Gaster cackled, looking down at chara, who too seemed to be sadisticly enjoying the show.

A merged soul escaped,

A dark entity and another soul merged and vanished as well. Could chara be the dark entity, and... Frisk...

"You took Frisk's soul..?" I stuttered with a raspy voice. It was like my throat had closed up and now I could barely breathe, let alone talk. An invisible weight had pushed G to the floor where his chest heaved for air and sweat dripped from his face - rendered completely paralysed.

Just like Gaster when the entity and DT-05 escaped.

"G! Oh, God please!" I shrieked and prayed in my mind, scrambling to his side.

It was happening again.

Why did I remember this moment, like it was a flashback?

"Not again... Not again..." G whispered, muttering incoherently under his raspy breath. His hands held barely enough strength to move, as he lay there on the cold, unforgiving floor. Clouding over in desperation, his white pinpricks of eyes swung their gaze, to me.

"Please...don't...r-rese-"

"Sshh, G, just rest. Oh man please don't.." I whimpered, sobs breaking out between my words.

"Wait, this wasn't part of the.." Gaster suddenly spoke. Turning around, I rose to my feet once more, filled with rage.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HIM? LET HIM GO!" I screamed, as chara playfully smiled at me, black mist enveloping her hands. They maliciously pointed at G, causing tremours to ripple harshly down his body.

"chara.. We just wanted Y/n. Is this... Necessary..?" Gaster questioned, minute pain echoing in his voice. He had lost all arrogance of only a few moments ago; what was his deal?

Right now that didn't matter. He was still the villain!

Yet... Something inside of me questioned that thought. Why was I thinking about that now?

My brain hurt as I thought upon my cursed lack of memories. Why did I feel like it was meant to be different?

"You're a MONSTER! Don't you DARE act like you care!!" I screamed, my hands still shaking by my side.

"But isn't everyone? Don't you remember Y/n? Ah, of course you don't.." chara giggled after being silent for a moment. Confusion was the only thing I could feel- I wanted to curse her, spit in her face...

But why?

How did I already know who she was?

What she had done?

---------'''-------------12010------8--9--------*-------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 8.1K 106
I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15/16 I'M REALLY SORRY LADS Chara is stuck in a spiral of Evil. Sans and Frisk are happily living on the Surface. The LOVE is...
1.8K 65 24
This is my first story so don't judge it to harshly. Spoiler's to the game undertale so read at your own risk. Warning sexual content,violence, bad l...
31.3K 860 23
This is about a demon who slayed many humans and monsters. The demon is you. Your life change when you met him. This is only the beginning. Your secr...
97.5K 2.2K 10
You have lived in the underground for 4 months now, and had befriended the most adorable cinnamon roll ever, Sans. However, you couldn't help but to...