All Because of a Snow Storm (...

By miliee

What would you do if you were poor - like, nearly-living-on-the-streets kind of poor,- and you somehow end up... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 3

93.1K 1.6K 1.1K
By miliee

My eyelids fluttered opened as a hand ran through my hair. Wanting to sleep again, I just cuddled back into Niall, burying my face in his chest. He chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Morning, sleepy head"

I smiled and looked up at him. He was looking down at me, smiling from ear to ear. "I thought I was dreaming when you came to sleep with me" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. "Well it wasn't, happy?" I giggled. He knew exactly what to say to make me feel special.

"Very" he smiled. "There's something about waking up to a beautiful girl cuddled in your arms that makes waking up a thousand times better" I felt my cheeks blush madly. He just called me beautiful.

I felt my cheeks flame up and I hid my face in his shoulder, and he went back to stroking my long brunette hair.

"Where are they?! Guys I can't find them!!" Liam's voice suddenly rang out throughout the mall, making me and Niall jump.

We heard footsteps coming our way. "Quick, pretend to be sleeping. Maybe they won't tease us as much" Niall whispered quickly in my ear and we both closed our eyes and waited.

"Hey lads! I found them!" I heard Louis yell, as three other pairs of footsteps approached us.

"Oh my... What do you think happened here?" Liam asked, stifling back a laugh.

"I dunno... Nialler's clothes are on the ground, so are Abbie's jacket and her sweater" Harry whispered hesitantly.

"Man... Do you think they... did anything last night?" Louis asked quietely, and I buried my face in Niall's chest slowly, trying to choke back my giggles. He tightened his hold around me slightly.

"Guys come here" Zayn spoke up then, and we heard the lads walking away.

"Where'd they go?" I asked Niall after about five minutes. "I don't know... But it's quiet... Too quiet" he whispered back.

Out of nowhere, icy cold water splashed on both of us, making me jump off the bench, screaming, and Niall jumping up after me.

"Bloody hell guys!" I shrieked, looking down at my soaking wet clothes.

My white tank top had turned see-through, revealing my pink and black zebra-print bra. I looked up, horrified, to see the five lads staring at my bra, their eyes wide. I quickly picked up Niall's shirt off the ground and pulled over my head, stepping forward menacingly.

"Who. Did. This." I growled, eyeing Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn.

They all pointed at Zayn, who was avoiding my glare.

"It was his idea!" Liam yelled.

I walked up to Zayn and grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling him down to my level.

"I'll get my revenge when you least expect it." I said menacingly, before he broke my grip on his shirt.

"That's what you think" he mumbled, looking at me coldly before stalking off.

I stood there, pissed off. What's his problem with me anyways? I didn't do anything to him , did I?

Somebody came up to me and hugged me from behind. I turned my head toward him, and saw Niall' face, blushing crimsom.

"What?" I whispered at him, trying to turn around completely, but his grip on my hips tightened, holding me there.

"Just, just stay there for a while" he mumbled, growing even redder.

And that's when I felt it. Something hard poking at the small of my back. Something that shouldn't normally be poking out.

I bit my lip, fighting back the giggles threatening to take over.

"Is Mr. Horan getting excited there?" I whispered, trying to turn around again.

"Don't, don't do that" he stuttered, as his boner grew harder against my back.

"Do what?" I asked innocently, squirming my butt against his crotch, teasing him.

"You know what" he asked through clenched teeth, his hands firmly holding my waist , preventing me from moving.

"You're just so fun to tease, Nialler" I giggled, deciding he had gotten enough.

"Everybody seems to agree with you" he sighed.

"It's because you blush so easily"

"It's not my fault!" he protested, loosening his grip on my hips.

"I know, bud. I know." I smiled at him as he finally let go of me.

"That was so embarassing, good thing none of the lads saw it... They would have never let me forget about it" he mumbled.

I giggled and started walking back, so that we could change back into our normal now-dry clothes.

We arrived back to where the boys had splashed us with water. Harry and Zayn were nowhere to be found, once again.

I gave Niall his shirt back, and quickly put on my jumper with my jacket over it. He pulled on his pants and his shirt and strapped on his shoes.

"Where'd Harry and Zayn go?" I asked Louis.

Suddenly, something hit Niall's head and fell to the ground. He turned quickly around, and both of us looked down.

A Nerf arrow.

We all looked at each other, confused. I bent down to pick it up. Another arrow hit my bum. I squealed and jumped back, seeing Harry duck behind a wall.

"NERF FIGHT!" Zayn yelled.

I took Niall's hand and we ran off, hiding in the first store we crossed. It was a kids' toy store. We looked at each other, grinned, and hurried to the Nerf aisle.

We quickly found two Nerf guns and filled them with arrows, before running out of the store. We quickly spotted Liam, hiding behind a bench. Niall shot him on the shoulder, making him jump. We ran off again, and I shot Louis, who was running past us.

The only two left were Harry and Zayn.

"Let's split up to cover more ground" Niall whispered to me, pulling me to a stop.

"Okay, but what if-"

Niall crashed his lips down to mine, catching me 100% off guard. It took me a while to react, but after a few moments I dropped the Nerf gun, my arms instinctively went up around his neck, my fingers tangling in his messy blonde hair.

He dropped his Nerf gun too, his strong arms pulling me even closer to him, wrapping around my waist. One hand came up to hold the back of my head, leaving me no way to escape.

Just as it was getting heated, he pulled back, both of us breathing heavily. He leaned his forehead against mine. I slowly fluttered my eyes open, only to lock with those gorgeous blue ones. I smiled shyly, still breathless from the kiss.

"Just a good-luck kiss" he whispered, pressing his lips down to mine quickly once more before running off the opposite way, grabbing his weapon.

Shocked, I slowly brought my limp hand to my lips, touching the spot where Niall's had been just seconds before. I smiled to myself as I realized that I'm falling more and more for Irish boy, more than I ever planned to.

••••••••••••

Niall's POV

I ran off, as much as I didn't want to put any distance between me and Abigail. I forced myself to, she needed some time to think, she couldn't do that if I was constantly with her.

I wasn't even 100% sure if she liked me. I was just guessing here; I'm no good at knowing what girls are thinking. I figured that one out when my last girlfriend, Natasha, broke up with me because I was moving too fast.

Oh shit... I'm doing it again. I mean, I met Abigail yesterday! And I'm already sleeping half-naked with her and kissing her.

No wonder she seemed scared when she saw I was only in my boxers! And when I got my boner earlier... Man I'm scaring her off.

 I guess I'll just have to keep my distance, I mean, she told me about that asshole - Kevin, she called him. She told me she was still trying to move on from him, so she obviously doesn't like me back, not yet. Not so soon. I'll try and take things more slowly. She's not ready yet.

•••••••

Abbie's POV.

I hid behind a big plant, waiting for somebody to pass while I regained my composure. I was still winded from the kiss. It was so unexpected, and the intensity of it just hit me now.

The way Niall's lips moved against mine, the way my stomach erupted in butterflies, his silky smooth hair underneath my fingertips, the taste of his lips, his sweet scent... all of him drove me crazy.

I never felt anything close to this with Kevin- that must mean something, right? Does this mean that I'm actually falling for Irish boy? Or am I just imagining things?

I sighed, running my hand through my hair.

I thought I still needed more time to move on from Kevin, I thought I was so in love with him and that he was too; but now that I'm closer to Niall... I feel like I had nothing going on with Kevin.

Kevin is nothing compared to Niall.

I thought I had it all figured out: that I would still need ages to move on from Kevin, or a miracle, I was so broken when he broke up with me. Whenever somebody mentions him, it's all I can do to keep from crying.

But I guess I could call Niall my miracle, because whenever I'm with him... I ask myself: what did I ever see in Kevin? Niall is just a thousand times better, and he makes me feel special; something Kevin never did.

An arrow whizzed by my head, interrupting my thoughts. I snapped my head up, just in time to see Zayn dive behind a bench. I got up quietly and sneaked close to him, until I was right behind him.

He turned around suddenly, startling me, and I booked it to the nearest store; a grocery store.

I hid behind a fruit display, breathless from the sprint. I heard Zayn coming near, so I ducked and jogged in another aisle, trying to corner him.

I couldn't hear his footsteps anymore, so I knew my plan failed. He's waiting for me, and now I'm the one who's cornered.

I wearily turned the corner, my finger on the trigger, ready to shoot at any sign of movement.

I suddenly got pushed from behind into the wall, my gun falling to the ground. I whirled around to see Zayn, a hard look on his face.

"What was that for?" I asked, ticked off by his behaviour.

"Look, I know you and Niall have a thing, but I don't like it" he said rather coldly.

"So? Why should that concern-"

"You have to tell Niall he's going too fast" he interrupted me.

"What? Why? He doesn't-"

"Just tell him he is and you can't handle it. Or else I have a few little videos right here that would look great on Youtube" he interrupted once again, taking out his phone and shoving it in my face, showing me the videos.

My eyes narrowed at him, anger, tears and embarassment taking over.

"You wouldn't"

"Oh, but I would" he answered simply. "Just do as I say, and this video will stay between you and me" he smirked, obviously pleased with his plan.

"Why do you want me and Niall apart?" I whispered as my eyes shined with tears.

"Because" he paused. "You're just using him for his money, and I know it"

He took his phone back, shoving it in his pocket, and ran off again, leaving me in shock against the wall.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Willow By Jordan

Fanfiction

6.3K 263 14
It's winter, and Christmas is only a few days away. Willow and her best friend Rose decide to go skiing at a popular area a few hours out of there ho...
62K 1.3K 21
This story is about the One Direction boys. The obstacles they go through and the growth they make as a couple as well as fathers. The boys are on t...
5.2K 116 43
-*W A R N I N G *- : Sorry beforehand if this story is cliche and doesn't make since I wrote this when I was a mere teen, it was my very first story...
3.2K 128 61
Alex. Alex has been through a lot. But she doesn't want to be dramatic about it. She rather be the girl who could brighten everyone else's day, even...