Its Not A Cinderella Story (1...

By shayelee8

Emillia is not an ordinary Cinderella girl. She is a girl with powers possessed to destroy evil that has been... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (Special Chapter)
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Epilogue and sneak peak at book 2

Chapter 1

237 2 4
By shayelee8

Emillia is not a crybaby Cinderella girl, she's just a regular girl with a low ranking around in the kingdom of Townhieghts.

Emillia has two young stepbrother and stepsister and two older stepsister's.

She even has a stepmother and a father, but her father left them forever so she was put in the servants area with the lowest ranking status called Workern.

Emillia was placed as a servant to her younger step siblings.

She would always wait on them hand and foot and she will always make sure their rooms are kept clean.

Emillia was eight when her father left and never came back. So she was at her stepmothers mercy.

Emillia was a powerful girl with powers unknown to her stepmother and step siblings.

She had a crescent moon on her left eye and a small star on her right hand. The moon and the star was a gift to bestow the powers she posses by her mother before she passed on. The moon bestowed on her light ivory skin over her right golden brown eye glowed whenever she used her powers.

Now you see in this book fairies are real and everything that was in fairy tales is real to.

Emillia was about 6ft 5in. with bright yellow hair that ran all the way down to her back with servants clothes on she didn't look any different than any other girl. She had beautiful features on her face with golden brown eyes (See description about moon above), thin lips, small nose, and brown eyebrows.

Her stepmother's name was Mary Lovinggale and she had dark blue eyes with full red lips and black hair with a little darker skin than Emillia's.

Her two eldest daughters names were Lillian and Theresa who had the same looks as their mother but with different hair styles. Lillian dyed hers light blue instead of having it black and Theresa gotten a few dark golden highlights to bring out the color in her hair.

The younger step siblings names were Tyto short for Thomas and Clameria or Clancy for short. Clancy was six and Tyto was eight they were born after their mother had found a new husband two years later.

Theresa and Lillian were twins so they were both 18 while Emillia was about to be 18 and 1/2 next month. Why don't we start with what happened that changed Emillia's life forever...

Emillia was walking down the hallway with a pitcher full of soapy water to clean Clancy's and Tyto's room.

She wore the same old dress that was meant for servant work. The dress was brown with black patches all over it but it didn't mind her one bit after doing this for about ten years.

Two of those years was busy cleaning the whole house that was until Mary Lovinggale gotten married and gave birth to Tyto and Tyto was placed in Emillia's care from then on out.

Then Clancy was born two years later and the third husband died. Clancy looked a lot like her mom except she had light green eyes. But that didn't stop Mary from placing her to in Emillia's care.

Mary saw that Tyto had the same features as her third husband once did, so she vowed never to marry again.

Tyto had dark blond hair cropped short with dark green eyes and orange like skin. Never the less Emillia saw that they did no wrong to anyone even their mother so she took them under her wing and been trying to raise them as if they were her own children.

Emillia sighed as she remembered those memories of what her horrid stepmother did to her children. Just threw them away to a lowly servant girl and placing them into her care, as if they were just horrid creatures or monsters.

Emillia straightened up and went toward the room that Tyto and Clancy and herself but on the floor near the fireplace, to clean up. Reaching it Clancy was there playing with her stuffed bear and Tyto was no where to be seen.

Probably outside disturbing the horses wanting to go riding, thought Emillia rolling her eyes.

Placing the pitcher on the table, she went around the room to pick up stuff from the floor and put it away where it truly belongs.

Finally done with that Clancy looked up from playing with her toy and said "Emillia why did mother not visit me all day?"

"She's probably behind on bills with the estate," replied Emillia.

That was true since her third husband died Mary was trying to figure out how to work on the bills and pay the money all at the same time.

Emillia took the pitcher off the table and set it down on the floor. She took out the rugged brown rag and sat on the floor to work.

After about thirty minutes of wiping the floor, it looked sparkling clean.

Emillia smiled.

Clancy who was on her golden bed while Tyto had a brown one, said "Emillia, could you tell the cook that I kinda feel hot."

Looking concerned Emillia went over to Clancy and put her hand over her forehead.

The result was not good when Clancy started turning green and threw up on the floor.

Quickly Emillia scooped up the child and ran toward the nearest bathroom for her to throw up in.

Finding one Emillia placed Clancy there and went to get a washcloth to help cool off her face.

Hurrying quickly Emillia found one and put cold water on it from the sink.

Dripping out the excess water she heard Clancy throw up again but this time in the toilet.

Emillia went over to Clancy and pulled her shoulder-length hair away from her face.

When Clancy was done, Emillia turned her over and began running the cold washcloth over her hot face. Emillia knew something was wrong with Clancy when she complained of dizziness and sleepiness yesterday but she didn't imagine this would happen.

Hearing running footsteps Emillia turned to see her older younger stepsister Lillian there with a look of concerned on her face.

"Clancy threw up on the floor and she's burning up hot," explained Emillia.

"What going to happen to her?" asked Lillian.

"I'll go to the cook and ask her to cook some tomato or any other kind of soup that would be good for Clancy and some water with that cause for now, no more juice or any other kinds of liquid for her," replied Emillia.

Then she heard another bout of footsteps racing across the hall and saw Tyto appear from behind Lillian and move his way by going around her, to the front.

Emillia explained what happened and what she was going to do.

"Tyto, I'm afraid that your going to have to stay away from Clancy for a little while just until she recovers cause this is contagious and your mother would have my hide if she saw that you made yourself get sick with Clancy on purpose just to be with her." Emillia finished explaining.

Tyto looked sad and was about to say something when Lillian interrupted him saying "Tyto could move in my room temporarily until Clancy gets better cause Theresa moved into her own room 2 years ago and it's been a little lonely in there."

That was true since they did have a three story house and a lot of rooms but Lillian preferred the first level room cause she was afraid of heights while Theresa preferred the three story room cause she wanted to work on being a princess.

Emillia smiled and said "Thank you Lillian. I'm sure Tyto will be okay with you for a while."

In their code it meant 'Thank you Lillian. You've just saved my hide for the while I owe you one.'

Lillian smiled.

They had became friends over the years Emillia had been put to taking care of Tyto and Clancy. So not to enrage her mother they made sentences with codes in them telling what they really say making it look casual.

"Your welcome," She said.

Lillian took her young brother by his hand and lead him away to look at her room since he and Clancy were on the second story room while their mother was on the third story and the servants working in the kitchen had basement rooms underground.

After about five minutes Emillia managed to cool Clancy's face down and took her to her bedroom where the place she had puked was no longer there.

What happened? Who would've done this and known about it? wondered Emillia.

Maybe one of the servants passing by, she guessed.

Emillia layed Clancy down on her bed, placed the cool washcloth over her face, and headed off to the kitchens to get some food for Clancy to place in her stomach without having her throw up and a Thermometer to check her temperature.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 145 16
My enemy is my crush - and I'm his. We have one month to sort out our differences before our destinies tear us in opposite directions. Luther is a f...
179K 11.1K 36
Alera lost her mother early in life and was raised by a strict king for a father and the many nursemaids who crossed themselves before touching her...
118K 2.2K 31
Melody Fitz would've given anything to escape from her world and into the next. Searching for her Prince Charming, conquering the evil witch and beco...
826K 35.4K 57
Welcome to the Empire. Where the Prophecy is law, and betrayal is the only way to survive it. ...