Memories of the Seven (PJO) [...

De Bianca_di_Angelo_18

Hera forces the Seven and some extra have to Reveal there pasts. Leo is scared they will not except him... Mai multe

Prolouge
1-Hera's Visit
2-Frank's Mother
3-Frank's Maiko
4-Frank Departure
5-Piper's Brother
6-Pipers Father
8-Hazel's Boyfriend
9-Hazel's Mother
10-Hazel's First Pet
11-Nico's Mother
12-Nico's Sister
13-Nico's Heartache
14-Reyna's Father
15-Reynas Pirate Problem
16-Reyna's Departure
17-Jason's Sister
18-Jason's Abandonment
19-Jason's Eyesight
20-Percy's Mom
21-Percys Step Father
22-Percy's First Friend
23-Leo's Mom
24-Leo's Foster Mom
25-Leo's Depressin
26-The Oak Tree of Bad Doing
Epilogue

7-Piper's Old Friend

10.2K 187 178
De Bianca_di_Angelo_18

BridgetDiAngelo had the best ,thank you for this idea :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gang was now outside ,maybe the mansion backyard.
10 year old piper was swinging on a swing set all alone cursing at the air.

"Wow Piper you curse worse that Mr.D after punishing a maedna for spilling juice on his shirt" Percy told her.
"What's this one about?" Reyna asked.
They all looked at piper to see what this one was about. She looked just as confused as them. "I-i have no idea ....I don't remember this one... "

They looked at her questioningly

"Really?" Leo asked . Piper nodded .

"Fuck my life!," Piper cursed at the air."Stupid Dad,Stupid Agents, Stupid Mansions ,Fuck this fuck it all!!"
She ran her hands through her brown hair stressed. The swing stopped.
Piper then walked around the giant back yard, filled with many flowers of every species

"I want her back" Piper mumbled and sat down in a patch of petunias

"Who are you talking about?" Frank asked piper. Piper sighed "my mom I think"
They all stayed silent.

There was a moment of silence ,Piper took in a sharp breath of airShe was shaking. Crying.

"Hey!" A cheery voice spoke from the giant green hedge 

Piper quikely wiped her tears and glared at the new comer.

"Who's that?" Jason asked. Nobody answered for a second ,the new comer had a blue hoodie.

"Thats odd..." Percy whispered. "What's odd?" Reyna asked.
"I have that exact same hoodie..."
Piper stared at the blue hooded guy ,"I don't remember this at all"

"Who are you!?" Piper sneered .

The new-comer pulled back his hoodie and smiled brightly,even though his face a bit beaten up.

"I'm Percy!" A 11 year old percy grinned.

"What!???....." The demigods exlamied.
"I don't remember this either!" Percy said.
"This is so weird" Leo said.
"No duh dip-shit" Piper smacked the back of his head lightly. Nico grinned.

"Oh ..I'm Piper ,What are doing here?"

"Oh just...yah know....hanging around...." Percy told her awkwardly rubbing his head.

Pipers multy-colored eyes narrowed. "Get out"

"Rude much?"

"Get out of I'll get my big brother! He knows how to hold a shot gun!"

"Does he know how to use it"

Piper stammered "w-well no-"
Percy smirked ,"knew it"

"Oh shut up"

Percy smiled kindly ,"Its ok Ms.McLean  ,just passing by."
"By jumping over the hedge?"
"Yah ,thought I'd see that raccon!"

(A/N: If you haven't watched Over the Hedge then that means I'll feel old :P)

Piper rolled her eyes ,"why are here .  ...Percy was it?"

"Yah,my names Percy, I'm here because...well....your probably gonna think I'm lying . . . " he looked down saddened.

"What the hell happened?" Nico asked.

"Does it include the bruises you have?"
Percy flinched. "Y-yah...my step dad Gabe got a little.... Drunk"

Then as if nothing bad had happened, as if pipet was never mad,and as if they've been friends forever. Piper hugged him .
Percy loved the feeling of safety and Piper was just that.

Piper led him to the swing set she was on and sat down, Percy sat next to her. And all afternoon they talked about family, life, hobbies.
They had many things in common.

"You guys look so.....young... And peaceful ..." Jason said in a hushed b
Piper looked over, but said nothing.

"Haha" piper giggled at one of Percy's jokes,her blue braces showing.

"Did you just .   .  .Giggle?" Frank asked.
"Aww you look so cute!" Hazel squealed.

"I love your braces,blues my favorite color" Percy told Piper.
Piper smiled ,"I love Rainbow, its all the colors in one!"
"Like your eyes,they're pretty"
"Thanks" piper blushed.
Percy blushed and smiled. They chatted some more.

The scenery changed

"Is that it?" Leo asked. "Don't we deserve an explanation!?" He yelled the colors swirling above them.

They were now on Olympus,Where Hera was watching the mortal word. Where Piper and Percy were playing.

"No." She whispered. "Not yet!"

With a wave of her hand she said. "Not yet my heroes, but you will meet again"

"What does she mean by that?" Nico spoke up . they all gave a small shrug.

They were back in the backyard.
Piper and Percy were frozed mid-scentece .
Like sand ,Percy dissolved into the wind.
Piper unfroze and looked around. "What was i doing?" She asked aloud. And went inside to get lunch.

"Woah woah wait!" Leo shouted. "Hera took away your memories from each other the day you meet ,so you wouldn't know each other? That shits messed up!"
Jason agreed instantly.

A note appeared, like the one from Franks memory. Hazel picked it up this time and read aloud.

"Young ones,

Yes I took Percy and Pipers memory away ,they were not ment to meet this day but another.
I have no regrets of my decision.

Hera"

Percy took it away from Hazel and crumpled it.
He growled ,"I hate when she messes with my mind"

Piper nodded ,but still said nothing.

Percy noticed tears in her eyes ,and hugged her. "Its ok pipes,were friends again aren't we? I think this is why I remembered you when we first met, now that we know we can get to know each other better..."

Piper smiled ,"yah..."

"Onto the next one?" Jason asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Oooh I wonder who it is!" Hazel questioned . and they were gone in a rainbow.

~~~~~~~~

Sorry it took so long, School Play,School work,Homework, books its all too much ,but I finnaly finished.

Thanks again BridgetDiAngelo for the wonderful idea .

And who should be next?

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

338K 8.4K 45
It's been just over a year since the end of the Giant War. Percy and Annabeth have completed high school and are preparing to move to New Rome to con...
40.1K 838 14
~THΣRΣ ΔRΣ ΠΩ SΣCRΣTS THΔT TIMΣ DΩΣS ΠΩT RΣ∇ΣΔL~ When Gaea was defeated, She left the demigods with a little gift... She mysteriously took away the m...
27.3K 393 24
It's been two years now, since it happened. Since he lost the most important person to him. Furious with the gods, Percy has separated himself from h...
160K 4.1K 56
Five years after Percy Jackson's disappearance, Olympus is falling, and their enemies are at a new height of power. Camp Jupiter has been destroyed a...