Night Lights (Mystreet X Read...

By _Why_So_Sad_

A girl named (Y/n) moved into a neighborhood which is a lot more dramatic then she thought it would be. She... More

All Will be Missed []Chapter one[]
We meet again []Chapter Two[]
Her Singing[]Chapter Three[]
Secrets[]Chapter Four[]
Trust?[]Chapter Five[]
Is it all Fun & Games?[]Chapter Six[]
Who should i tell?[]Chapter seven[]
More Neighbors?!? []Chapter Eight[]
BLEH!![]Chapter Nine[]
The Play []Chapter Ten[]
WHY THE POTIONS[]Chapter Eleven[]
The Trip Far Away[]Chapter Twelve[]
Travis~[]Chapter Thirteen[]
My life is a lie[]Chapter Fourteen[]
HOGGER!![]Chapter Fifthteen[]
They're Dangerous[]Chapter Sixteen[]
HELLO RESORT!![]Chapter Seventeen[]
STOP WITH THE SHIPS![]Chapter Eighteen[]
Girls Night[]Chapter Nineteen[]
Tons of blushing![]Chapter Twenty[]
Unexpected Leave[]Chapter twenty-one[]
Not a good date![]Chapter Twenty-Two[]
Valentines Day![]Chapter Twenty-Two pt. 2[]
[] Relaxing day in mystreet ^.^[]Chapter twenty-three[]by meesa
Music Awards[]Chapter Twenty-four[]
Reveal []Chapter twenty-five[]
Garroth []Chapter Twenty-six[]
A New RoomMate[]Chapter Twenty-seven[]
Ro'meave myth[]Chapted Twenty-eight[]
Lunch date[]Chapter Twenty-nine[]
Kinetic Energy!
New Puppy[]Chapter Thirty[]
Snowed in []Chapter Thirty-one[]
Costume Shopping!!![]Thirty-two[]
The roses []Chapter Thirty-Four *final chapter before endings*[]
*Laurence ending*
*Garroth ending*
*Travis Ending*
*Dante/Toki ending*
*Vlayd ending*
*Gene ending*
*Zane ending*
If your bored then *Elijah ending*
New Book!

Halloween Party[]Chapter Thirty-three[]

1.7K 45 43
By _Why_So_Sad_

Your POV
Halloween...My second favorite time of the year when you can dress up as whatever you want!
It's also the worst Time of year, the sp-sp-s-spooks...*shivers*
I absolutely hate spooks..... I usually end up passing out of freezing in place when I get spooked! And the worst part of it it APHMAU IS HAVING A HALLOWEEN PARTY AND THATS WHERE THE MOST SPOOKS HAPPEN!!!

The party is at 6:00 and it's 5:00 so I have 1 hours to do makeup and put my outfit on.... I can do this....

"Bark Bark!!" Frosty barked coming into my room and jumping on my bed "I forgot to feed you!" I said and ran downstairs and into the kitchen to find Vlayd pouring dog food into frosty's bowl.
"Thank you so much Vlayd! I almost forgot!" I said and hugged him. He blushed but smiled. "Well I am living in this house so might as well take care of him!" He said. I smiled and headed upstairs to get ready.

"4:10?!?!" I mentally yelled. I NEED TO GET READY!!! I grabbed my costume and put it on which took 45 minutes because there were lots of parts to it. I ran into the bathroom and started doing my makeup. (By the way you haven't put on the wig it came with!)
I put a little bit of blush on my cheeks and outlined my eyes in blue eye liner, I put some light blue contacts in to complete the face look. (If you have blue eyes then skip the blue contacts!)
I put on the knee length black socks and put on the high tech boots that the costume came with. (BTD the costume was $150 so it was good quality)

I finished and checked the time. 4:58
I quickly put the wig on which I put on perfectly and grabbed my phone and ran downstairs.
"Vlayd you ready?!?" I yelled waiting for him. "Coming!" Vlayd said opening his door. He looked at me and got a nosebleed.
"Stop staring and let's go!" I said to Vlayd. He was a mad scientist. We walked out the door and Vlayd was holding a tissue up to his nose to stop the nosebleed. HOW COME MY FAVORITE ANIME CHARACTER IS HOT?!? NOW THE GUYS WILL GET NOSEBLEEDS!! Stupid stupid stupid.....
"Come on in!" Aphmau said. I didn't even realize we made it. I walked inside to see that we were the first ones here. Aphmau was dressed up as Mabel from Gravity Falls and Aaron was Gray from Fairytail. I walked into the dining room and sat at one of the tables playing on my phone.

I decided to make a group chat cause I can.

G- Garroth D- Dante T- Travis L- Laurence Y- Y/n Ge- Gene

Y- any of you guys coming anytime soon?
L- Garroth is taking too long combing his hair!
G- It needs to be perfect!
Ge- Nothing is perfect Garroth!
T- What are you dressed up as Y/n?
Y- one of my favorite anime character BUT NO STARING!!
D- we won't.............not
Y- Dante! Can you come over!!! It's boring!
D- fine ms.echo....
Y- DONT CALL ME THAT!!!
D- meep!
Dante is spooked left the chat
Y- well you guys better hurry up! I wanna actually start the party!
All- ONE SECOND!!
Don't scare Y/n or she will faint left the chat
All- WAIT WHAT YOULL FAINT?!
Don't scare Y/n joined the chat
Y- yes now bye!
Ge- see ya sweet! 😉
Don't scare Y/n or she will faint left the chat

I looked up to see Dante staring at me while blushing.
"I said no staring!" I said and crossed my arms. "Fine! So what do you wanna do til everybody comes?" Dante asked me. Dante was dressed as Sebastian from Black Butler.
"I don't know.....cool costume by the way!" I said. "Thanks ms.Neptune!" Dante said. (By the way the character you are, her name is neptune or Nep for short)
We decided to pick out some games for us to play at the party.

List of games:

Spin the bottle
Netflix and chill (it's a game, it has nothing to do with kissing! I found it on smosh so props to them!)
Truth or dare
Movie

*~*~*time skip*~*~*

I was sitting down next to gene and we were picking out a movie to watch. All the boys (except Aaron) were staring at me blushing and some of them were getting nosebleed. WHY DID I PICK THIS COSTUME!!

We decided, or more like everyone but me, decided on Luring 2 so I decided to go upstairs and watch some videos since I would faint either way.
"What are you doing up here alone?" Gene asked coming up and sitting next to me. "I told you I faint when I get scared!" I laughed.
"Then wanna do something?" Gene asked. "Like what---" Gene kissed me on the lips and I stood there in shock. I soon melted into the kiss and he released the kiss.
"W-why did you d-do that?" I asked blushing. He smirked. "A guy can't kiss a cute girl?" He asked.
"What are you two doing up here?" Laurence asked coming in the room. I could tell he had a hint of jealousy in his voice.
"About to make out..." Gene said getting close to me to make Laurence jealous.
"No were not.." I said getting up and walking out. I walked downstairs to immediately see a jumpscare and blacked out.

Laurence POV
I watched as Y/n fainted and I caught her. I guess nobody noticed since they were focused on the movie so I brought her upstairs and layed her in the guest bedroom. I kissed her quickly and sat by her side till she woke up.

*~*~*time skip*~*~*

"H-huh..." Y/n said waking up. I kissed her really quick and looked at her.
"I was so worried!!" I said looking at her. I hugged her tight.
"W-what happened?" Y/n asked when I released the hug "A-And why did you kiss me...."
"I guess you saw something scary on the TV and you fainted on the stairs so I brought you up here. The others didn't notice though" I said.
"Are they done watching it?" She asked. I nodded and she got up and we headed downstairs.
"Where were you two?~" Aphmau cooed. "Well you guys didn't seem to notice that she fainted on the stairs from something on the TV so I brought her upstairs to rest...." I said and sat on the couch while Y/n sat at the dining table.

"Well (y/n)~sama woke up at the right time because were about to play Netflix and chill!!" Kawaii~chan said.
(Basically someone reads a Netflix description to one person and if they get the movie or tv show wrong they get ice in their costumes/pants!)

Your POV

"I'm not playing this cause the only way you can get ice in this costume is from the top and I don't want anyone doing anything up their!" I said and stood back to watch.
"FINE!!" Katelyn groaned. I watched as they read of the descriptions.
(I'm gonna use the descriptions from my books!)
""Master! Can you tell me another story about the time you saved a village?" I asked to my master. I may be his made but he treats me like his own daughter. Master is so kind to me and doesn't treat me differently for who I am!

I am a werewolf, one of the few left actually! There are about 60 werewolves in the world and I happened to be picked up by my master when I was just a cub! I am 17 years old and my brithday is soon! I am small and I come off as a kid when you first meet me but I assure you I am not! If someone took me from master I don't know what i'd do!

Will she be taken from her master? (probably)
Will she find love on the way? (most definitely!)

Well find out in this Movie and ignore the answers!" Katelyn said to Dante. Dante thought for a moment before blurting out a random movie.
"Simple Lights??" Dante said unsure of the tittle.
"Nope! A Simple Maid!!" Katelyn said. Since Dante was a boy, Laurence had to put a bunch of lice in his pants and he sat there freezing his pants off. (PpppppppppUN)
"My turn!" Travis said and turned towards Aaron with a card.
"A girl named Phila moved into a neighborhood which is a lot more dramatic then she thought it would. She has to keep her identity by giving herself a different name when she goes on tours. She is a famous youtube and singer who plays in a band called Entire Midnight but has a YouTube channel called 'Danny and Phila Games' which she runs with her friend Danny and her own YouTube called 'AmazingPhila'! What will that dramatic street bring her?" Travis finished. Aaron looked like he just came up with a plan to take over the world.
"Entire Midnight!" He said. Travis nodded and sat down. This continued for a while until we all decided to go to sleep since it was late.

I decided to sleep next to Laurence cause why not! I fell asleep and had lovely dreams!

{word count 1581 not including this!}

GOOD NIGHT EVEYBODY!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 109 50
Y/n is an average girl who is celebrating her 3 year anniversary with her boyfriend which happens to be on her 20th birthday when he suddenly dumps h...
1.4K 33 20
An 18 year old girl named Y/n is a pretty decent twitch streamer and youtuber. She was normally streaming until one person decided to donate to her...
103K 2.4K 19
(Y/N) was always serious, the one that gets into many fights, and she would always win. No one knows how does she do it and only she and her family k...
113K 2.2K 45
What if you were in the Haikyuu universe? You love volleyball but is it everything to you? Y/n has had a rough past but you have amazing volleyball p...