Gains and Losses (ON HOLD)

By kainatrupanzel

"Anna, I'm sorry if you thought there was something between us, because there isn't. There's never been." ... More

Important Note
Gains and losses
Chapter No. 1:Bullied For Being Fat
Chapter No. 2: My Crush
Chapter No. 3:Fake Friendship
Chapter No. 4:Unexpected Sleepover
Chapter No. 5: Disorder or Not
Chapter No.6:Talent Show Audition
Chapter No.7: More Than Just Friends
Chapter No.8:Breakup
Chapter No. 9:How it feels
Chapter No. 10:A Party of Humiliation
Chapter No. 11:A Numb Cut
Chapter No.12:Alive At Last
Chapter No. 13:What have I done!
Chapter No.14 : First day at Slimmer Club
Chapter No. 15:Family Business
Chapter No. 16: Surviving Hell
Chapter No.17:Panic at the Party
Chapter No. 18: Not So Normal Routine
Chapter No. 19: Problems must be solved
Chapter No. 20:Looking through the past
Chapter No. 21: Goodbye Old Life
Chapter No. 23: Remember me?
Chapter No. 24: Equanimity and Her

Chapter No. 22:Get Ready

415 28 13
By kainatrupanzel

Chapter No. 22: Get ready

''Mom.'' I hugged her back tightly, ''Finally, you came.''

''Anna, honey! You have changed a lot, and you look so beautiful,'' she exclaimed looking at me from head to toe.

''Thanks mom.'' I giggled and hugged her again.

''Where is your favourite Jennifer?'' Mom asked with a teasing tone. I spoke about Jennifer on phone calls and always told her how amazing and aspiring Jennifer was and how she helped me to reach the point I was at.

''Mom!'' I pouted at her, and just after a second, Jennifer walked towards us with her famous cheerful smile. ''Oh, there she is.''

'''Hello, Mrs. Wendorff,'' she said as she clasped her hands in front of her body.

''Miss Copper, more precisely.'' She smiled but I knew that she hated dad's surname. ''How are you, Jennifer? I heard a lot about you.''

''I hope you heard good things.'' Jennifer chuckled.

''Yes, you don't have to worry about that. But thank you so much for helping Anna. I'm so glad to see her like this. She is so changed and looks so good,''mom said

''Anna is just like my daughter, so I treated her like that. And she has so much potential in her. I just showed her the way to find her strength.''

I smiled at her words and remembered last night's conversation about Annalisa. I was so happy to have a trainer like her, who thought of me as her daughter. I had enough suffering in my life before coming to Slimmer Club, but luck was on my side,so I forgot about all of my hardships and my hurtful past life.

Listening to both of the ladies was not boring, but I saw Cameron standing beside the hallway wall, with his hands tucked in his pocket, I wanted to say goodbye to him without interfering in Lauren's life.

''You guys have a chat, I will come back in a minute.'' They both nodded as I rushed to the spot where Cameron was standing.

''I see, you can't resist me.'' Cameron showed his usual smirk.

''Hi to you too, and why are you so cocky this early in the morning?'' I replied as I put my hands on my waist.

''I'm just being me,'' he chuckled

''So, I came here to tell you goodbye and thank you for little sneaking out adventure that night,'' I said.

''Oh yeah, thanks I guess... and I thought I made a mistake that time.'' He smiled as he pulled his hands out of his pockets.

''Emm... Let's talk about something else,'' I replied as I remembered the panic attack.

I still didn't want to talk about my panic attacks because it was something that made me remember the anti-depressant I took everyday and how it sometimes messed with my skin and weight.

''What else we should talk about in such a short amount of time?'' he asked rubbing the nape of his neck with his strong arm. ''What about Lauren?''

''What? Lauren?'' I stuttered. ''There is nothing to talk about of her.''

''There are many things we can talk about of her,'' he said. ''Like, how did she react after my apology?''

She cried! What else would you expect from that?

''No offense, but that was the lousiest apology I ever saw in my whole life.''

''Woah! I never thought you could be mean,'' Cameron responded with his mouth forming an O shape.

''I'm not mean. It's called honesty.'' I shrugged, ''I don't know what happened between you guys but you can't win a girl back with just a note.''

''Well, I have never apologized to anyone in my whole life, so I... kinda don't know how to do this?'' Cameron lowered his voice. ''Can you help me?''

''I am not the right person to ask about this. From my observation, I can say that Lauren is hurt, and due to this, she had build up some walls which are difficult to break.'' I tried not to say anything rude because he already looked quite sad.

''I'm just fucking messed up with whole thing, and I'm just trying to do right thing, but she is so stubborn.'' Cameron rubbed the nape of his neck in frustration.

''I don't know how you're gonna solve your matter, but my only advice is try, try, and try. And you can get her back,'' I said.

''Yeah, I'm gonna make her mine again.'

''But please, Cameron, don't make the same mistake. She might seem strong, but she is so delicate, and I don't want my friend to get hurt. Promise me, don't break her again.'' I was so protective of her. She told me everything about her and it made me feel closer to her.

''Anna, trust me,'' there was firmity in his voice, ''I will not repeat my mistakes.''

''Okay, enough with this! I'm going, so goodbye, again.'' I changed the topic, ''And visit me soon.''

''I will.Have an amazing life, Anna.'' He hugged me and then winked at me before he walked back to the office.

I went back to mom and Jennifer who was already waiting beside mom's car. Mom was loading all my bags in the car.

''Good luck, Anna,'' Jennifer hugged me and I did the same.

''Thanks, again.''

Saying my last goodbye to her, I sat in the passenger seat. She waved us as mom drove away from Slimmer Club.

I will never forget this place. This place meant so much to me. I learned so much about life and myself. When I came here, I hated this place, but now, I was happy that I came here.

Thinking about this ,I didn't know when I feel asleep in my seat, but it felt like I slept for ages.

''Anna, wake up. We are almost home.'' Mom's voice woke me up from my peaceful nap.

Rubbing my eyes, I looked at the blurred images of the same old town. In less than ten minutes, the car stopped in front of our house. I didn't realized how much I missed my home in those three months.

''Finally home!'' I said as I stepped inside the hallway of my sweet home with my two bags. Mom and our maid Olivia were holding my other two bags.

''Welcome home, Miss Anna,'' Olivia welcomed me with a smile. She looked exactly the same with her tired black eyes and cheerful face.

''Thanks, Olivia.I missed you too!'' I exclaimed before crashing on the couch near the TV.

''Oh, no, honey! We are going to shopping,'' mom said as she put her hands on her hips.

''But mom, I still have three days left before school and I'm so tired right now,'' I replied and turned on the TV.

''No, we are going because I have a meeting in L.A. in the next two days and I won't be home,'' she turned off the TV.

Sighing, I left the comfortable spot from the couch and went into my room to change into something less sweaty. Seeing the walls of my room made me remember that horrible night, but I shook the memory out of my head within a second. I immediately changed into a pink sweater, black leggings, which seem a little loose around my waist and sneakers. Mom was already outside the house, waiting in her car. I sat up in the car, and, within ten minutes, we parked in front of mall.

I made a mental list of all the things I need and should wear. According to Lauren's advice, I should wear dresses and A-line skirts, high waisted jeans, and shirts with small patterns and stripes.

We went inside a boutique, as a lady welcomed us. The shop was full of casual and formal dresses. We scurried a little to the jeans and the tops sections, then mom started to search through some pants and I looked at the tops.

''Anna, you should try size 14 and 12.'' Mom was holding some denim jeans and skinny pants.

I tried all jeans sizes from 12 to 14 and the difference between sizes of different brands surprised me. That is the main reason plus-sized people can't find the right clothes for their body type.Not only plus-size, an average body girl go through this. Fashion industry has made the women clothes complex as compared to the male clothes. Every brands may have same type of clothes but the torture they offered to women is same.

After buying tops, jeans, sweatpants, hoodies, jackets, shoes, and everything that could satisfy my inner shopaholic girl, I headed to Victoria Secret a mom went to buy some crockery.

That was so kind of Lauren to let me borrow her bras, because during my training, my bra size dropped. As usual, it was crowded with women of all ages holding all types of items from lingerie to granny panties. I went to the bra section and one of the employees measured my size and recommended me some bras. I still didn't need push up bras so I choose some comfortable ones. I bought some sport bras because I remembered that I still needed to maintain my weight.

The employee was making a bill for my shopping when I saw some perfume bottles beside the counter. I smelled one of the bottles, and I was just about to put the bottle down when I saw a familiar face entering the shop. The bottle was about to slipped out of my hands, but, thank God, I held it tightly.

Selena was standing behind the perfume section as I turned my face to the other side. I would never let her see me this time. I motioned to the employee to hurry up and she started to put all of my things in the shopping bag. I helped her and grabbed the bags, and with amazing luck, I was able to flee from her sight.

God, you know I love you.

With a relief, I walked to where mom was standing. She was still lost in which pan to buy and which not. but within a minute, she bought two pans and some other crockery.

''Mom, so should we go home now?'' I asked her with an irritated tone. I was so damn tired from all of this shopping for hours. She nodded and we walked to the exit. I took a glimpse of my hair in the exit glass door. I stopped and examined my ruined hair.

Oh my God, it's a jungle on my head!

I didn't have a trim for more than six months and there was frizzy hairs all around my shoulder. With distant eyes, I spotted a salon called Hair and Makeover Wizards, and at that time, I really needed a magician to transform me.

''Yeah, your hair looks bad,'' mom said from behind. ''We really need a makeover''

I looked at her and she was right; she really needed to change her hair, too. She still looked beautiful with her silky straight blonde hair, but after the divorce, she really needed to get out of her past.

We went inside the Hair and Makeover Wizards, and sat in one of their chairs.That saloon really look like a wizard's place, purple and black galaxy walls and beautiful wizard throne chairs. A brown haired middle aged woman welcomed us with a smile and asked me about my hairstyle and started working on it. In the process of trimming my hair jungle, I stumbled upon one of the fashion magazines and searched some hair colors to complete my makeover.

''Can you dye my hair an ash blonde?'' I asked as I flipped the pages of the magazine.

Within one hour, my hair looked the way I wanted. It felt so smooth around my face. The woman put on some facial creams and waxed my legs and arms. I could proudly say that I was completely ready to slay the world. Being lost in my own world, I forgot about mom. My eyes looked for her and I smiled as soon as I saw her. Her silky straight hair was dyed a strawberry blond with some loose curls at the ends. She looked even more beautiful.

''Now, that's what I call a makeover,'' I exclaimed.

She smiled and we went back home.

-----------------

The night before school, I was so absorbed in my mixed emotions. I forgot to pace normally around the room due to my uncontrollable stress. Many questions were roaming around my brain.

How they will react after seeing me? What if they bully me, again? Can I ever be successful in my revenge plan? How will I face Lewis?

I knew all the answers to my own questions, but it was replaced by my doubts. The day I joined the Slimmer Clubs, I promised that I would never let myself feel insecure. It was easy to say that but hard to stay strong.

Anna, you can and you will do it.

I took a deep breath and gulped down some water to calm my nerves. I lay on my bed and closed my eyes. For a whole minute, nothing crossed my mind except Lewis. His name was constantly ringing in my mind. The images of him smiling and talking to me was continuously making me uncomfortable.

No he does not matter.

But his eyes are so-

''UGH! Just stop it,'' I yelled without realizing that I was not home alone.

Regardless how hard I was trying to control myself, the yelling and closing my eyes was not helping, so I did what any stressful person would do in this condition, and that was to go to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up earlier than ever with a bright smile. After my morning routine, I headed to my not-so-organized wardrobe and stared at the dresses for a good minute. I decided to wear a purple flower printed shirt along with a black jacket and black skinny jeans. Within half an hour, I was ready with an amazing outfit and natural makeup. I opened the door of my room and saw my mom coming towards my room with a yawn.

''You are ready?'' she asked with wide eyes. The sign of surprise was visible on her face. It was clear that she was not expecting me to wake up this early. ''That's great, let's have breakfast,''

We headed downstairs and ate our breakfast. I was still eating the same type of food I used to eat at the Slimmers Club. Olivia always surprised me with healthy cooking. I never thought she knew so many recipes.

''Mom, can I have your car for today?'' My car was not in a good state. I didn't used my car for a long time.

''No, honey,'' she said without even looking at me. I knew she loved her car and treated her car like her second daughter, but never expected this.

''Mom, you know my car is not working, so I really need a ride to school,''

''Anna you can't have my car,'' she stated and put the dishes in the sink.

''Mom, then how am I gonna go to school?''

''Come outside,'' she said with the same blank expression.

I went outside and saw my mom's car standing with a silver Porsche 718 Boxster. My dream car was standing in our garage. I didn't know much about cars, but this car was what I wanted. I always told mom about this car.

''You can't ride in my car because this is your new car.'' She gave me the car keys and I jumped twice in excitement.

''Thank you, thank you, thank you.'' I hugged her hard.

''Wait.'' She laughed and I stood aside. ''Here is your new phone also.'' She handed me a pink iPhone 7.

''Mom, you are the best,'' I exclaimed with my uncontrollable happiness. This was one of the best surprises in my whole life and I couldn't contain the excitement.

''Now, you can go to school,'' she said as Olivia gave me my bag.

Holding my bag, I sat in the driver's seat of my car and felt different. The smile never left my face, and with this, I started the engine of the car and drove out of the garage.

''Bye, mom. Bye, Olivia,'' I said and waved them goodbye.

Perfect outfit, check.

Perfect ride, check.

Perfect attitude, double check.

I reached the school's parking lot in less than ten minutes. The same school, surrounded by the same mean people, was making me tense and confident at the same time. They were the reason I turned out this strong and different. Now, I was my better version.

I stepped out of the car with my bag, and after locking the car, I looked at the school's building for a second. Deep inside, I was feeling a little nervous about their reaction, but from the outside, I was feeling brave.

With a shaking and strong step, I headed to the school's building. ''Let's do this.'' 

Author's Notes:
I M SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :((((

For being so late!
Actually, my uni just started and I m trying to study, writing, workout and social medias! But I will try to update once in a week now :)

I hope u guys still support me :)

btw who is ready for Anna's new life?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHT! I REALLY NEED THIS! 

LOVE YOU <3333333333

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 5.7K 44
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
303K 7.5K 109
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
931K 21.2K 48
Luciana Roman was blamed for her mother's death at the age of four by her family. She was called a murderer until she was shipped onto a plane for Ne...
132K 5.8K 55
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းကတစ်ယောက်နှင့်တစ်ယောက်မတည့်တဲ့ကောင်လေးနှစ်ယောက်ကအလှလေးတစ်ယောက်ကိုအပြိုင်အဆိုင်လိုက်ကြရာက မိဘတွေရဲ့အတင်းအကြပ်စီစဉ်ပေးမှုကြောင့်တစ်ယောက်အပေါ...