The future of jack and Rose D...

By AlexVause2016

this story is about two young lovers who find each other on the titanic. after the boat sinks both of them fi... More

The future of jack and Rose Dawson
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
xchapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10 <3 :-D
chapter 11 THE SCAN !!
chapter 12 :)::):))::):)):):)::)):)
sorry not a update but please read its important ;)
Seeing Him..(part 1)
goodbye
Imporant ❤

chapter 6

808 18 2
By AlexVause2016

" jack is awake and you can go and see him now"

i ran through to jack and saw him lying there.

i walked over to him and held his hand tightly

"Rose , your ok i wanted you to  be safe but its good your safe " 

" im fine i want to be with you now i love you so much i dont want you to leave me "

Rose has tears coming down her soft warm skin.

hey hey dont cry im not going anywhere without you know that. i love you so much as well but really im not going anywhere.

listen the docter said i can be out of here later. then we can do whatever we want as along as i take it easy for a couple of hours. then i will be fine.

( Jack lifts Roses chin up so he would look into her beautiful hazel eyes)

i love you Rose and i really mean that i really do i love you.

Rose gives jack a loving kiss for a few romantic moments .

i love you too jack.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

A beautiful mishap By .

General Fiction

37.2K 3.8K 40
"Step into the world of Malik mansion, where two brothers unaware of their sister fight with their own battles,meanwhile their sister is trapped in a...
71.1K 3.4K 39
An arranged marriage between two contrasting yet similar people. Will it work? Urwa Shah A nineteen year old girl filled with dreams. A strict...
2.5M 186K 71
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...
11.9K 886 31
"You were magnificent, Satoru Gojo. I will never forget you for as long as I live." Satoru Gojo laid there, bisected in half, as if the universe itse...