Enchanted

By _Ravenclaw_1998_

|You know what I've been thinking?| |You made my life... Enchanted| Highest Ranking~ #2 in Scorose ... More

How It All Began
An Unpredicted Friendship
The Journey To Hogwarts
The Sorting Ceremony
The Second And Third Year
Fourth Year ; Never Take Advice from Albus Severus Potter
The Wrackspurts Definitely Got To Us
This Relationship Of Ours
School Soon!!
Potions is my favourite subject
Oh My Glorious Sleep.
Patrolling Prefect Partners
The Case Of The Gossip Guy
Lorcan?!
Let The Hunger Games Begin.
What Is Wrong With Everyone?!
But I Don't Love Anyone....
Oh Scorpy Babyy
Ickel Jamiekinns
No Boyfriend Till Christmas
Who Likes Who Now?!
F. R. I. E. N. D. S
I Really Love You Rosie
All We Know
Sisters Before Misters
James Sirius Potter. The Legendary Stripper
Daddy Dear, I'm Dating A Malfoy
On A Drive With The Potters
Cheers To Being So Obvious
The Burrow
New Year's Brings Along A New Drama.
Begin Your Term With A Packed Punch, Sir.
When One Of My So Many OTPs Happened.
I Did Not Sign Up For This. (Also, 911 returns)
A Boost Of Confidence
Alice Longbottom
Playing Cupid Yet Again
The Valentine's Day Ball
How It All Ended
A/N The Final One
E P I L O G U E
E P I L O G U E. 2
THANK YOU SO MUCHH

The First Year

2.4K 72 18
By _Ravenclaw_1998_

Rose Weasley couldn't have been happier with the way things had gone by in the first year. Not only had she made great friends, she also aced her studies, became her professors' favourite and juggled being the child of Hermione and Ron Weasley.

Scorpius Malfoy flew through his first year at The school of witchcraft and wizardry. Ignoring all taunts directed towards his father and family, he had sailed through his studies with excellent marks. He had brilliant friends and a new found freedom. Things had never been better for him.

Her parents were proud of her needless to say, Hermione had shrieked with joy when she heard that her daughter was in Ravenclaw while Ron wondered how a dilweed like him could have produced such a child. But then again, Rose had gotten her mother's brain.

Ron wasn't exactly pleased to hear that Rosie had befriended the Malfoy boy, but with time (and an earful from Hermione), he learnt to cope with it.

Harry and Ginny were fine with Albus being a Slytherin, they were his parents afterall and always knew somehow.

To say Draco Malfoy was pleased would be a total lie however.
The first week of the beginning of his son's magical education, he had gotten mail.

Dear Father.

I am sure you will be pleased to hear that I, your son Scorpius have been sorted in the the Noble house of Slytherin.
I hope you and Grandfather can let go of your hopes of giving me up for being a disgrace now.
I have also made plenty new friends. No, not with 'some of our lot', but with Albus Severus Potter, Rose Granger Weasley and Alice Longbottom.
They are my best friends and there is nothing you can do about it.
I wasn't too keen in writing to you, but as you always say, My father should hear about this.
Hope mum is well, hope to see you soon.

Love,
Scorpius Hyperion Malfoy

Draco had fumed, shredding the letter into pieces.

Trust those Gryffindors to make his life a living hell.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 3.2K 138
⚠️READ AT OWN RISK, THIS WAS ERITTEN WHEN I WAS 14 😭⚠️ NIGHTMARE || ❝ - I've gotta recognise the weapon in my mind - ❞ 【 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥...
131K 3K 46
On Sunday: Rose Granger-Weasley was the same girl she had always been - the intellectual who had managed through luck and pure stubbornness to avoid...
564K 11.2K 24
❝when i met you my life became a daydream ❞ ©𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬 | 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐖𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐎𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫...
385K 3.9K 53
Title.